Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Patoranking Registers For Lagos State Marathon. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Registers For Lagos State Marathon. (505 Views)

Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos / Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music / Patoranking Signs Up For The Lagos State Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Registers For Lagos State Marathon. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Work came to a momentary stop on Tuesday at the office of the Lagos City Marathon when “My Woman” crooner, Pato Ranking, showed up to register for the 42 kilometre race holding next month. The Afro-pop singer registered to take part in the Marathon in the presence of the Senior Special Adviser on Sports to the Lagos State Governor, Adeyinka Oni, and the General Manager of the Lagos City. Marathon, Yusuf Alli. Officials and members of staff of the Lagos State Sports Commission as well as race enthusiasts at the Teslim Balogun Stadium jostled to take photographs with the Afro Pop singer. Even pupils of a nearby secondary school were not left out of the frenzy. Pato Ranking joins the list of celebrity runners who have signed up to take part in the race which is expected to attract more than 20,000 athletes from across the world. Registration for the Marathon will close on Thursday, while the race holds on February the 6th.
Re: Patoranking Registers For Lagos State Marathon. by kamatofeelz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
OK...his forming humble

(1) (Reply)

Ex-wife Gone! OAP Freeze Showers Love On His New Woman / Pastor Advises Actress To Lure Men With Her Bumbum (see Details) / Four Important Things To Learn Form Olajumoke (bread Seller - Model And Ty Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.