Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The World Of Mystery Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The World Of Mystery Episode 1 (501 Views)

Fear (Mystery) / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) / The World Of Mystery Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Of Mystery Episode 1 by HOJOSKID: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
It was 5am, suddenly, the atmosphere was as if it was 9 o" clock in the morning which was on monday .I had to hurry up to catch the first school bus . On getting to school , the first class we had was social studies , and the topic was "CAUSES OF UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA ."When I had the topic ,the first thought that came to my mind was a young man by named Samson who came from no where .
This young man always came to my parent for help .the man is about thirty five years of age whenever he came , the only thing that came out of his mouth was "please I NEED HELP FOR SURVIVAL", The first time he came ,my mother gave him food and some raw food stuffs to take home. He told my mother that he preffer money to food stuffs because he had no place to cook .My father gave him some money .

read the remaining here http://hojoskid..com.ng/2016/01/stories.html

(1) (Reply)

End With No End / THE ASSORTMENT °•° By Kelechi Onyema® / Article: Save The Al-majirai By Surayyah Abdullahi Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.