Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit (3277 Views)

Naeto C Quits Storm Records / Is Ikechuku On Mo'hits Or Storm Records ? / Storm Records! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by abasifo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
Ikechukwu is no longer signed to Storm records, He is now part of Mo-Hit.

World Famous Skillful Ikechukwu is no longer part of Storm Records,
According to him, he left on a Mutual agreement.

He is now part of the Group or should i say under the Umbrella of
the Company which we all have been seeing him dinning with all
this while.
Mo-hit is were Ikechukwu now belongs to.

Now, storm records just signed Sauce kid and everybody believe they
used him to replace Ikechukwu. But to think of this issue, do you think
Sauce Kid will be bankable to Storm record like Ikechukwu was.

We all know Ikechukwu is as talented as D'banj is, Don Jazzy will soon
be smiling to the bank again because Ikechukwu is a winning Brand.

Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by MrCrackles(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
And why do we have Saucekid's picture gracing the post?
Or has Ikechukwu turned to Saucekid too?
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by idupaul: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2009
what a post
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by Djcizle: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2009
i no no!!! e be like say this dirty attacheee to attach sote emm don turn to sauce kid ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2009
Who cares?
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by finemocha(f): 5:23am On Oct 25, 2009
if only i cared,
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
That deal will be his downfall
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by Godmother(f): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2009
Either way it makes no difference to me.The guy is so anoying its amazing angry
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2009
We never hear anything ooo

Na rumour we jst dey hear

IK don go MOHITS!!

I'm still waiting to confirm the NEWS!!

Kunbee:

That deal will be his downfall

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why u dey swear for person  grin It's unfair oo

IK dey represent oo
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by Kunbee: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
I am not swearing for him oo but we know how many years it took WC to release his album.

And besides Mo' hits is about D'banj the way i see it IMO
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by bjmighty(m): 3:22am On Oct 28, 2009
Ikecheckwu joined Mo' hits long before now. This is not a news jare. I kinda believe Sauce kid will shake Storm, d guy never drop him album for Strom see as hin Jab Terry G and Jesse Jagz, SAMBORIBOBO!!!!!!!!1
Re: Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit by 9ja4eva: 5:25am On Oct 28, 2009
Ikechukwu na liability

(1) (Reply)

Download DJ Ecool – Personally (instrumental) / Proto Vs Skales / Zinoleesky "Stay" Mp3 Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.