Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? (1289 Views)

Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by tpiaobsession: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
let's discuss.
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by ernesty20(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
U mean ur mama na witch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by tpiaobsession: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
ernesty20:
I mean my mama na witch?

if you cant stick to topic, do not post here.

I asked a simple question, I did not mention your mama, maybe your mind immediately went to yours.
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by ernesty20(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
tpiaobsession:

if you cant stick to topic, do not post here.

I asked a simple question, I did not mention your mama, maybe your mind immediately went to yours.
how cud u say all women are witches? Shame on the hole that birthed u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by tpiaobsession: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
ernesty20:
how cud u say all women are witches? Shame on the hole that birthed me

shame indeed on your mama, for not giving you cognition.

i see the topic is a personal one for you!

sorry o!
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by ernesty20(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
tpiaobsession:

shame indeed on my mama, for not giving me cognition.
i see the topic is a personal one for me!

sorry o!
k
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by tpiaobsession: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
ernesty20:
my mama, shame on you for not teaching me all women dont have to be witches
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by ernesty20(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
tpiaobsession:
my mother's pussy smells badly, nlanders pls help!!
just tell her to bathe 10 times daily. Hope it helps.. Sorry for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yes, respect them for your own good, lest they winch your life away.
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by tpiaobsession: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
ernesty20:
my mama's coochie stinks.. Sorry for that
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by dytbabe: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by RiloKiley: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
#respectwitches
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
#Witches lives matter
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by kaziblake(f): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Na untop witch matter una wan kill una sef.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by SAMBARRY: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin grin

It's the season of witches grin grin grin
Re: Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? by MrCork: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
dytbabe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^^ *which* angry

(1) (Reply)

Wuraola Was Handpicked By The Divine Oracle Of Ile Ife For Ooni / ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. / Which Stabilizer Is Good For Freezers Aside TEC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.