Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) (41556 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by rollUP(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Ighalo na fine boy o

Op your yansh for ur dp ehn!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Smellymouth: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
make i hear say me no fine pass them
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
keypad1:
for where?

See your pear head.

Hahaha
lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by toprealman: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
the two de like strikers with Mikel leading the lack for Nottingham forest, sorry Sambasia forest
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by eduxerxes: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
cutetopsey:
Cutieesss ........

But why is Nigerian celeb hanging out with footballers and taking selfie with them recently??

May be na show off time era now......llllooolllllllzzzzz.....Just saying

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats
This ur excess ugly belly fat no dey gree go?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Blingblings(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bia all these girls wey dey check out odion ighalo FYI he is happily married with kids oh... u can check me out I Gat what u need and am ready to splash the cash
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Brianino(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
kossyablaze:
yes o buh I'm cuter

not even close....lol..sha u try...but did dudes find pass u
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by alexie4real(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
toprealman:
the two de like strikers with Mikel leading the lack for Nottingham forest, sorry Sambasia forest
u dey here dey bambooze mikel buh u no fit write simple sentence na 'LIKES OF' nottingham forest zombie
Brianino:

not even close....lol..sha u try...but did dudes find pass u
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by toprealman: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
alexie4real:
u dey here dey bambooze mikel buh u no fit write simple sentence na 'LIKES OF' nottingham forest zombie
Autotype bruv. From the Mikel part, you should have worked that out...smart ass kid!
You are the least of my worries bruv.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
This guy Mike likes rockin' everywhere
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2016
NobleAngell:
Wow this Ighalo guy is handsome damn! And I don't like the way Mike's lips are making me feel. Awwwww!
no worry u will see ur type
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2016
In all I can say,..na God win..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 3:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by elopee3000(m): 5:16am On Jan 28, 2016
NobleAngell:
Wow this Ighalo guy is handsome damn! And I don't like the way Mike's lips are making me feel. Awwwww!
is it true that u nurses re wicked and mean
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2016
elopee3000:
is it true that u nurses re wicked and mean
Am not sure I understand you.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by oodua1stson: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2016
This guy don fine already

Why him de use filter for picture
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2016
jiggaz:
This Mike Ezuruonye dat likes famzing rich dudes... Datz how he wanted to famz my friend's cousin because the guy paid for our table at the Rhythm Unplugged Concert last year. He sat with us cos we were only three and the empty seats ticket were given out to people and he happens to be one of dem, M.I sat with us too. immediately he knew who paid for the table, he started calling the guy tomorrow to hang out with him, but the guy boned him...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2016
jiggaz:
This Mike Ezuruonye dat likes famzing rich dudes... Datz how he wanted to famz my friend's cousin because the guy paid for our table at the Rhythm Unplugged Concert last year. He sat with us cos we were only three and the empty seats ticket were given out to people and he happens to be one of dem, M.I sat with us too. immediately he knew who paid for the table, he started calling the guy tomorrow to hang out with him, but the guy boned him...
Hmmm, nice story though, he is a famzer then hope he aint an azzhole b1tch, why a guy go dey woo fellow guys to chill? Something is wrong here!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2016
rollUP:

The moral lesson now is? undecided
Not good to famz cos u will get bursted or snitched one day just as the bro has done.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by Papafriday(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
I like this, a blend of movie star and football star....... Nigeria rocks
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by elopee3000(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2016
NobleAngell:
Am not sure I understand you.
as in say u nurses re very wicked more especially black nurses in Africa
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
elopee3000:
as in say u nurses re very wicked more especially black nurses in Africa
Am I a nurse? Lets start from there.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) by elopee3000(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
NobleAngell:
Am I a nurse? Lets start from there.
ok na urTwitter na dey confuse me and u com put on white uniform

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.