Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (72929 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by sassygal(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
We are still waiting o
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
fatiaforreal:
na Oga be that if you no know grin

Lol. Oga for where?

chimaude:
Oga, should please tell us when payment is coming.

He's the oga o. Please ask him.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by goni1987: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Join this group and invite other gem awardees to do same to get the latest information about gem.

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https://www./C4ZruBWQaEwEYvWYP8Vv0S

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 1:03am On Jun 11, 2019
goni1987:
Join this group and invite other gem awardees to do same to get the latest information about gem. https:///C4ZruBWQaEwEYvWYP8Vv0S
Can you share more light on the link, as this is probably your first post on thread and the link itself looks as strange as much
No one should take advantage of the desperate situation while honest efforts are welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by goni1987: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is a WhatsApp group created to connect awardees on an easier platform to share information concerning the GEM project.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by goni1987: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Officials from the office of the accountant general of the federation are contacting awardees for another round of visits. Please share your experience if you have been contacted.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
goni1987:
Officials from the office of the accountant general of the federation are contacting awardees for another round of visits. Please share your experience if you have been contacted.

A friend of mine was called earlier today. Visits again? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
goni1987:
This is a WhatsApp group created to connect awardees on an easier platform to share information concerning the GEM project.
That's great then!
All the best.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
~~*Entrepreneur Fund Foundation (EFF)~~* is a Non-Governmental Organization founded in 2014 by some group of entrepreneurs and international business men to help grow and support entrepreneurs all over the world
Our objective is to finance entrepreneurs by providing them with both capitals and connections they need to achieve their goals.

We fund only projects that are sustainable, achievable and active on an ongoing basis.
 1. IS IT SUSTAINABLE?
The longitivity of a programme and it's success depends on self reliance and support from donors.

2.  IS IT ACHIEVABLE?
We aim to impact withseminars on skill acquisitions, grants, support to orphanages and less privileges.

3. IS IT IMPACTFUL?
Our impact is a medium that allow us to measure, evaluate and learn on how to continually make a decision. ‎
4.  IS IT DURABLE? Our experience and affiliation to foreign NGOs, makes us able to exist longtime without deterioration in value.‎

Criteria ‎
The applicants must be at least 18 years and at most 50 years.
You must not have any form of formal education to apply (artisans and traders are also qualified).
You must be willing to
operate the business on full time basis.
The applicants should have a new-fanged or inventive business idea in need of a start-up.
Or already have an existing small business that needs capital to expand operations..                                                  FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.entrepreneurfundfoundation‎.com

NOTE: WE NEED UP TO 500 ENTREPRENEURS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE /INDICATE INTEREST BEFORE THE REPRESENTATIVE CAN COME FOR THEIR PRESENTATION IN IBADAN. IT IS FREE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. JOIN/INVITE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WHATSAPP LINK BELOW. https:///Jrbj0Jta3kLJYlliFUPfDj
LET US REPOST/BROADCAST THE MESSAGE TO OUR DIFFERENT WHATSAPP GROUPS/FACEBOOK/TWITTER TO GATHER LARGE NUMBER.
https:///Jrbj0Jta3kLJYlliFUPfDj

Click the link above
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Your WhatsApp link is not going at all
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
ENOCHEUNICE:

Join us by contacting us through this number +2348130702229
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2019
ENOCHEUNICE:

Use the below link

https:///JoLfURbwoeTI9oG1LHZMuG
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
I already joined but one cannot post or comment except for admims alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
This house is so silent. Any development?
I wish everyone the best of luck.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Vivixander I hail o!
Long time, how's business?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by chimaude: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thanks be to God, I got my second tranche alert today... Am on fast track window

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations!
Pls grow your business and employ others.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Congrats,my percentage oooo
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by chimaude: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
fatiaforreal:
Congratulations!
Pls grow your business and employ others.
Yes ooo, am a potential employer now

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2020
[quote]Pls I did my induction on 23rd. March 2017 in Lagos, what next?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Pls I did my induction on 23rd. March 2017 in Lagos, what next? of 2017 Gemitees
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by superman1073: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Pls I did my induction on 23rd. March 2017 in Lagos, what next? pls add me to whatsapp group of 2017 Gemitees
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
superman1073:

grin grin grin
This programme ceased to exist since July 2019
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2020
How time flies!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Adulphus:

grin grin grin
This programme ceased to exist since July 2019
...and now CBN, but this is business loan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.