Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! (2038 Views)

Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Allahu Akbar-rare Pictures Of Prophet Muhammed (SWA) Belongings / Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Kbs468(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
ALLAH is GREAT and HE is THE GREATEST.

PLEASE WATCH THIS ARTISTIC VIDEO OF THE LIFE SUMMARY OF HUMAN EXISTENCE

What a pictorial representation of the statement 'THIS WORLD IS VANITY UPON VANITY' it is as the final disappearance representing 'Demise' means the beginning of a new journey into giving account of the previous world and life. OH GOD, YA ALLAH, BLESS US WITH YOUR GRACE AND BENEVOLENCE OF GIVING A FLAWLESS ACCOUNT WHEN WE EVENTUALLY EMBARK ON THE SAID JOURNEY AT YOUR APPOINTED TIME. AMIN/AMEN

1 Like

Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Alhassanu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ameen thumma ameen

1 Like

Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by analice107: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kbs468:
ALLAH is GREAT and HE is THE GREATEST.

PLEASE WATCH THIS ARTISTIC VIDEO OF THE LIFE SUMMARY OF HUMAN EXISTENCE

What a pictorial representation of the statement 'THIS WORLD IS VANITY UPON VANITY' it is as the final disappearance representing 'Demise' means the beginning of a new journey into giving account of the previous world and life. OH GOD, YA ALLAH, BLESS US WITH YOUR GRACE AND BENEVOLENCE OF GIVING A FLAWLESS ACCOUNT WHEN WE EVENTUALLY EMBARK ON THE SAID JOURNEY AT YOUR APPOINTED TIME. AMIN/AMEN
Allah is the greatest, but only in the kingdom of darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by APCsupporter: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Allahu Akbar. If u believe there is any God other than Allah then u are in for it. Jahannama is ur birth right

analice107:

I just pity u and ur likes

1 Like

Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Amberon: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
pity yourself. Your Allah is a demon and you will meet at the other side if you don't give your life to Jesus Christ.
APCsupporter:
Allahu Akbar. If u believe there is any God other than Allah then u are in for it. Jahannama is ur birth right

I just pity u and ur likes

1 Like

Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by APCsupporter: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
pity yourself. Your Allah is a demon and you will meet at the other side if you don't give your life to Jesus Christ.

You will wish u listened to be but it will be too late by then

1 Like

Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Amberon: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
hehehehe.... youve been blinded by that demon Allah. Look, I tell you Allah is a demon. You risk going to hell because Mohammed is already in hell and Allah himself said he cannot save you.
APCsupporter:

You will wish u listened to be but it will be too late by then
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by basilico: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Muslims are liars.Taqqiya mongering people.
When Muslims shout allahu Akbar they really mean My god Allah is greater than your god Yahweh. The Muslims believe that by following Allah they are the best of Creation and those who are not Muslims can be killed, their women enslaved and raped, The infidels can be killed.
When Muslims say allahu Akbar they are really saying my god is greater than your god.
When it comes to Muslims vs Muslims allahu Akbar means one sect is greater than the other ,the other sect does not follow pure Islam. game.
fit to die.
Unfortunate Allah is a fake god.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
analice107:
xo it is jesus that is d greatest abi....gullible dude
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
so jesus created u
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
hehehehe.... youve been blinded by that demon Allah. Look, I tell you Allah is a demon. You risk going to hell because Mohammed is already in hell and Allah himself said he cannot save you.
this is ignorance mixed with arrogancy
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
basilico:
When Muslims shout allahu Akbar they really mean My god Allah is greater than your god Yahweh. The Muslims believe that by following Allah they are the best of Creation and those who are not Muslims can be killed, their women enslaved and raped, The infidels can be killed.
When Muslims say allahu Akbar they are really saying my god is greater than your god.
When it comes to Muslims vs Muslims allahu Akbar means one sect is greater than the other ,the other sect does not follow pure Islam. game.
fit to die.
u just wasted ur stress i c no sense in what u just typed.... did jesus create u
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
basilico:
fit to die.
u just wasted ur stress i c no sense in what u just typed.... did jesus create u......DONT WORRY HELL FIRE IS SPACIOUS ENOUGH.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Amberon: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
You're the ignorant one if you don't know that Mohammed is dead and that Allah is a demon. Did your Quran not say Jesus WS coming back?
OLAJADON:

this is ignorance mixed with arrogancy
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
You're the ignorant one if you don't know that Mohammed is dead and that Allah is a demon. Did your Quran not say Jesus WS coming back?
yes my quran said jesus was coming back, so those that make him my lord and personal saviour
which quran verse confirms allah is a demon.
THEN WE WILL SEE WHO IS IGNORANT AND ARROGANT
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Amberon: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yes! my beloved Jesus created you and I, and he loves us equally irrespective of our gender, religion, status, etc unlike your demon Allah who hates the disabled and said that they are the worst of mankind. Jesus loves you so much that he died for you unlike your Mohammed that killed and commands you to kill for him.

What act of Love did Mohammed show to you? ye sons of Ishmael?
OLAJADON:

so jesus created u
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
yes my quran said jesus was coming back, so those that make him my lord and personal saviour
I pray u dont die an unbeliever...EVEN THE QURAN CONFIRMS IT.....IF U DIE AN UNBLIVER UR PUNISHMENT WILL START FROM UR GRAVE
THE SAME QURAN ALSO CONFIRMS JESUS WILL DENY U ON THE DAY OF QIYAMAT....read quran 3 102 to enlighten u.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
Yes! my beloved Jesus created you and I, and he loves us equally irrespective of our gender, religion, status, etc unlike your demon Allah who hates the disabled and said that they are the worst of mankind. Jesus loves you so much that he died for you unlike your Mohammed that killed and commands you to kill for him.

What act of Love did Mohammed show to you? ye sons of Ishmael?
i guess you have no knowledge about quran hw can u say mohammed did show any act of love
i thought u christians use to say god created u nw it is jesus....orisirisi
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Amberon: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
If Jesus is not God and if He isn't coming to save us, then why is He coming back? to dance shoki, or to boil egg?

No verse of the Quran says Allah is a demon. You don't expect a thief to tell you he is a thief , lest you run. That demon Allah is parading himself as an angel of light but we all know his mission. Allah is only trying to stop you reaping and possessing your possession which is the free gift of salvation that Christ died for.

Jesus dies for you. Not for the righteous but for you.
OLAJADON:

Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Amberon: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
brother, Jesus is God. He only assumed human form to fulfill the prophecy as prophesied by the prophets of old.

You must have heard of the truine God which Muslims always debunk. But I tell you, it is real. John 1:1 explains this.

GOD THE FATHER

GOD THE SON and GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.

MAN

ANGELS.

That's how you have it in Christianity.
OLAJADON:

i guess you have no knowledge about quran hw can u say mohammed did show any act of love
i thought u christians use to say god created u nw it is jesus....orisirisi
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
If Jesus is not God and if He isn't coming to save us, then why is He coming back? to dance shoki, or to boil egg?

No verse of the Quran says Allah is a demon. You don't expect a thief to tell you he is a thief , lest you run. That demon Allah is parading himself as an angel of light but we all know his mission. Allah is only trying to stop you reaping and possessing your possession which is the free gift of salvation that Christ died for.

Jesus dies for you. Not for the righteous but for you.

do u knw that their is a place in the bible that places a curse on someone that is nailed on the cross..... i will get the verse for u on sunday(precisely in the afternoon) nt at home nw(work tinz).
jesus is coming back to fulfil his prophesy...U DONT EVEN HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE QURAN NO WONDER U R GIVING ME SHALLOW POINTS
CALL UR OGA malvis and truthman for me.....when u have acquire enough knowledge come here and rant like your malvis and co.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
brother, Jesus is God. He only assumed human form to fulfill the prophecy as prophesied by the prophets of old.

You must have heard of the truine God which Muslims always debunk. But I tell you, it is real. John 1:1 explains this.

GOD THE FATHER

GOD THE SON and GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.

MAN

ANGELS.

That's how you have it in Christianity.
do u know that d same bible u coating comfirms jesus as a man....HAVE U NOW SEEN THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
How anyone can think that the creator of the heavens and the universe came via a vagina, ate food & used the toilet, slept and prayed to God defies logic
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Amberon: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Read and comprehend brother. I said Jesus was God in human form while on earth. He only assumes that form because he was to take the role of sacrificial lamb to die for the remission of our sins. This clearly wouldn't have happened if he didn't come as a man. Jesus was and will always be God.

Now answer me. Why did your Quran say that Mohammed is dead and that Jesus is coming back? why is your Mohammed not coming back? is he too busy burning in hell?
OLAJADON:

do u know that d same bible u coating comfirms jesus as a man....HAVE U NOW SEEN THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
Read and comprehend brother. I said Jesus was God in human form while on earth. He only assumes that form because he was to take the role of sacrificial lamb to die for the remission of our sins. This clearly wouldn't have happened if he didn't come as a man. Jesus was and will always be God.

Now answer me. Why did your Quran say that Mohammed is dead and that Jesus is coming back? why is your Mohammed not coming back? is he too busy burning in hell?
1. if ur god is all powerful y dose jesus has to die for ur sin
2. mohammed didnt create himslf, he is uxt a messenger,a servant,a slave just like jesus.....AND THE PERSON THAT CREATED JESUS SAID HE SHOULD COME BACK WHO IS MOHAMMED TO ARGUE WITH HIM.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:

U are part of the curistians that always have misconception about islam, please get adequate knowledge on islam before posting anytin.....AND AM SORRY FOR THE INSULT.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:

pls dnt listen to what pple say about islam....do ur own personal research....i pray u find the truth.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
“My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me” (John 7:16)
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Amberon11: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
1: The blood of the lamb Jesus, was already slain in heaven. But Man has an adamant nature and wouldn't believe without physical experience (just like you're doing now), that was the reason Christ came down to earth to die for us (you and I) to prove his everlasting, unending and unconditional love for us even though we were undeserving.

2: That's why you shouldn't compare Mohammed to Jesus. Jesus was not created, Jesus was the creator, not the creation. Mohammed was created. My sweet, precious Jesus was not a servant, not a slave. Mohammed was a slave and servant.

If Mohammed was the greatest prophet ever, then why did your Allah not ask him to come back for you? Why did is it Jesus whom you consider to be nothing that is coming back??

Please ponder over these as you sleep. I'm sorry for insulting you too.

LET LOVE LEAD.
OLAJADON:

1. if ur god is all powerful y dose jesus has to die for ur sin
2. mohammed didnt create himslf, he is uxt a messenger,a servant,a slave just like jesus.....AND THE PERSON THAT CREATED JESUS SAID HE SHOULD COME BACK WHO IS MOHAMMED TO ARGUE WITH HIM.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
The title “prophet” is used many times in the Gospels when other people refer to Jesus (Matthew 21:11; Luke 7:16; John 4:19). Jesus also alluded to Himself as a prophet in Mark 6:4.
Re: Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! by OLAJADON: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon11:
1: The blood of the lamb Jesus, was already slain in heaven. But Man has an adamant nature and wouldn't believe without physical experience (just like you're doing now), that was the reason Christ came down to earth to die for us (you and I) to prove his everlasting, unending and unconditional love for us even though we were undeserving.

2: That's why you shouldn't compare Mohammed to Jesus. Jesus was not created, Jesus was the creator, not the creation. Mohammed was created. My sweet, precious Jesus was not a servant, not a slave. Mohammed was a slave and servant.

If Mohammed was the greatest prophet ever, then why did your Allah not ask him to come back for you? Why did is it Jesus whom you consider to be nothing that is coming back??

Please ponder over these as you sleep. I'm sorry for insulting you too.

LET LOVE LEAD.
from the way u chating is like u have made up ur mind....welll it is left to u bt dnt forget i adviced u o .....PONDER OVER QURAN 3 102

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -olu Obanure / There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence / Activating Your Prayer For Speedy Answers; Get Answers To Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.