Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) (680 Views)

I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer / #BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Toke Makinwa – “I’m Still Single And Searching”

Famous Nigerian OAP and vlogger, Toke Makinwa, was on Twitter to inform her fans that she’s still single and searching.

Toke who left her husband last year, tweeted about Valentine and a follower asked if she’s in love.

She said, ‘Nope Still searching’ and that she don’t want to date a chameleon’.

Read the tweets below: –

www.yemioloyede..com.ng/2016/01/toke-makinwa-im-still-single-and.html

Re: I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) by INTROVERT(f): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
am single but not searching...
Re: I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) by CaroLyner(f): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
she must pout mouth in every photo
Re: I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) by doyinisaac(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Better search on better network or else you go search tire....go and ask aunty Linda....
Re: I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) by Pineapp: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Advert 101 undecided
Re: I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) by theshaderoom: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ok o
Re: I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) by Flexherbal(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Make yourself a woman of valour, you won't have to be single.
Re: I'm Still Single And Searching- Toke Makinwa (See Tweets) by tellwisdom: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who's she? what does she do for a living? sad

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Kefee 36th Post-humous Birthday / 6 Lowkey Celebrity Relationships In Nigerian Music Industry / Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo Shares New Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.