Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. (26482 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of A UNN Finalist's Celebration Program / PHOTO: UNN Dentistry Student Missing / PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by jaymdee(m): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2016
I like their hair. Present day Naija girls don't wear their hair like this anymore. Why? angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by banmee(m): 3:52am On Feb 06, 2016
baruzeez:
The picture is so dope
Pretty ladies rocking afro
Unlike our Ladies of nowadays that know a hw to make up on dier ugly faces but can't even boil an egg successfully.
Dose pretty ladies don't need to twist dier legs like a slowpoke # realswags
See as I even dey blush for ma mama mates

And they are fully clothed too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:14am On Feb 06, 2016
DerKaiser:
I so much love Igbo chicks.

Even though I am Igbo myself, born and raised in Enugu, I still get shivers whenever I come across Igbo girls.

Their beauty sometimes is indescribable.

God forgive me but those days in the 90s, I use to run back from C.I.C. as quickly as I can just to hang on the balcony and wait for all those beautiful dimes from Girls High School Awkunanaw, HRC, Queens and University Secondary School to pass by my street just so I can observe beautiful creatures of God.

Most Gs from the Coal City on this thread would bear me witness. We all did this.

How about the ugly ones?
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Iceyquincy(f): 4:23am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=MISSCONGENIALITY post=42655013] I can see myself on that pix. Chai, op, so u were the one that stole my copy of the picture? Kindly return it to me before I send thunder to u oo.

Proudly Super Lioness
The thing is that even when we try to restore the dignity of man, the lion at the first gate fights back at us. I think if we really want to restore the dignity of man, that lion should be replaced with a naked man grin

Exactly my thoughts, anyway I stil rep UNN.... proudly super Lioness

2 Likes

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by FabioPeter: 5:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Back in the days when ladies dress up and leave a lot to imagine.
I hope fashion recycles back to this clothed phase.

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by dangermouse(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Way back, back into time when the dignity of of man is 100%.that uncompleted building is definitely the library, very close to CEC and those damsels are definitely from the social sciences. We rock. #lion
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by macaranta(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by hartson(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
Dey all look pretty kiss

na lie this gals are cambodian chicks
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Iceyquincy post=42662351][/quote] grin
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by myfantasies(f): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2016
hartson:

na lie this gals are cambodian chicks
Cambodian chicks or calvary chicks it still boils down to one thing

DEY R ALL PRETTY
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by hartson(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
Cambodian chicks or calvary chicks it still boils down to one thing

DEY R ALL PRETTY

for ya own eyez,you haven't seen pretty woman.if I show you real beautiful women you will be amazed
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by myfantasies(f): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
hartson:

for ya own eyez,you haven't seen pretty woman.if I show you real beautiful women you will be amazed
Wat part of my comment u did not understand?

Did i mentioned dat dey r d prettiest?

I said that dey r pretty

Nd y would i be amazed if you show me beautiful women, i use to come across dem everyday, so no biggie
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Chukazu: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2016
see amazing natural hair... no " Brazilian "
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by stevLegend: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2016
christejames:
So it didn't start in this contemporary age (21st century) of our?. See how classic they look like "veteran cars". Striking a pose with all smiles like models (except for the one that have her face on visor, obviously shyness).
As a swot, see how the first 'pretty' clutched her book like her life depends on it... LOL! there all look like mulattos.
Do you notice the guy haggling with the taxi driver? maybe, he is even begging to have a hitchhike with him (as lion na, see swag... no be today)...
Who can perfectly translate the inscription on the body of the car in Igbo language? ...let me try, "... EBUBE NA CHUKWU DI" which means "...GLORY BECAUSE THERE IS GOD".
The building under construction behind the angels could be one of the numerous female hostels.
Lions and lionesses, and also super lions and lionesses please come in here lets eulogize our " mama lionesses " during their prime. #U'Christe.

cheesy
christejames:
So it didn't start in this contemporary age (21st century) of our?. See how classic they look like "veteran cars". Striking a pose with all smiles like models (except for the one that have her face on visor, obviously shyness).
As a swot, see how the first 'pretty' clutched her book like her life depends on it... LOL! there all look like mulattos.
Do you notice the guy haggling with the taxi driver? maybe, he is even begging to have a hitchhike with him (as lion na, see swag... no be today)...
Who can perfectly translate the inscription on the body of the car in Igbo language? ...let me try, "... EBUBE NA CHUKWU DI" which means "...GLORY BECAUSE THERE IS GOD".
The building under construction behind the angels could be one of the numerous female hostels.
Lions and lionesses, and also super lions and lionesses please come in here lets eulogize our " mama lionesses " during their prime. #U'Christe.

My course mates back then. I still remember their names. Nd the good news is that they're all still young & vibrant wen we met last weekend.
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Maycher(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2016
danidee10:

Because u dey dia that time na undecided
Guy, na there fine babes full..
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by hartson(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat part of my comment u did not understand?

Did i mentioned dat dey r d prettiest?

I said that dey r pretty

Nd y would i be amazed if you show me beautiful women, i use to come across dem everyday, so no biggie

yeah,beriful women abound like my stintilatin stephie.lol

huh!!!seems this chick is live on net,iz alright I taught you won't have words to drain out of this conversation but here you.I intend no harm ooo!!!pleading ooo!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by patwilly(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Okudiover:

cool cool cool cool These damsels are not 60s or 70s but early 80s and at worst very late 70s. Look at the jerry curls hair style and your would know . Besides I know the one on the extreme left but can't tell ya for good reason (Ex wife of a prominent Igbo politician).
I hate people like you . what is wrong with telling us her name. For all you know she could have a long lost son on nairaland who has this same pic?? kidding bro. tell us her name na..

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
stevLegend:

cheesy

My course mates back then. I still remember their names. Nd the good news is that they're all still young & vibrant wen we met last weekend.
lol! Make I hear...
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Okudiover:

cool cool cool cool These damsels are not 60s or 70s but early 80s and at worst very late 70s. Look at the jerry curls hair style and your would know . Besides I know the one on the extreme left but can't tell ya for good reason (Ex wife of a prominent Igbo politician).
wow! Are you sure u are saying the truth? ...let me take that with a pinch of salt. Lol...
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2016
modestdude:
GOD IS GLORIOUS. (There is glory in God)
...thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Robisi(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=myfantasies post=42382232]Dey all look pretty u also look good, are u also a lioness
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I can see myself on that pix. Chai, op, so u were the one that stole my copy of the picture? Kindly return it to me before I send thunder to u oo.

Proudly Super Lioness
The thing is that even when we try to restore the dignity of man, the lion at the first gate fights back at us. I think if we really want to restore the dignity of man, that lion should be replaced with a naked man grin
hahaha... You are really funny.

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Robisi(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Iceyquincy post=42662351][/quote
unclad man? what do u wana turn our den into? we re tired of seeing half naked girls. Why tryin to destroy d remainin dignity?dis is unfair, proudly supper lion
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by myfantasies(f): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2016
hartson:

yeah,beriful women abound like my stintilatin stephie.lol

huh!!!seems this chick is live on net,iz alright I taught you won't have words to drain out of this conversation but here you.I intend no harm ooo!!!pleading ooo!! grin grin grin grin
But i feel like doing a lot of harm grin grin
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by myfantasies(f): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Robisi post=42669843][/quote]Tanks for the compliment

Lioness?

Wit which liver?
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by asomatc(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2016
christejames:
So it didn't star
The building behind them is UNN's biggest Library in West Africa under construction.

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by collinsVP: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

And they are fully clothed too.

Exactly my first observation. I love non-embellished girls.

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by banmee(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
collinsVP:

Exactly my first observation. I love non-embellished girls.

It shows confidence and humility. A trait missing in most female species of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Robisi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=myfantasies post=42670338]Tanks for the compliment

Lioness?

Wit which liver?
[/quote

i mean r u a lioness? U mean u no fit be a lioness?
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by myfantasies(f): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Robisi post=42682265][/quote]I no fit

I no get liver

Na goat liver i get
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Robisi(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
I no fit

I no get liver

Na goat liver i get

lol funny u, so where r u base?
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by hartson(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
But i feel like doing a lot of harm grin grin

common girl chill & relax,but on my own part,I wreak havoc but not in the mood to wreak now grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice / IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.