Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC (34954 Views)

Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering / FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by lexyclasy: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
grin grin

By the time EFCC is done, Jonathan will have nowhere to hide. This useless corrupt man called Jide Omokore made billions of dollars acting as a front for Madam Eyes Kongba and Jona Ologogoro.

From the info by PT, he is now singing like a parrot. Thieves and corrupt bastards no longer have any hiding place in this country.

Please dont be surprised that IPOB Youths will start supporting this man very soon.

Any corrupt person under Jonathan is a hero to IPOB Youths

All Nigerians should thank God for Buhari's victory. If not, Nigeria will be in shreds by now.

The plan was to steal as much as they could and then use IPOB lazy fools to destabilise the nation.

Jonathan and his TANOIDS/IPOB Youths will be defeated in this country
Don't you have any reasonable thing doing....you talk loosely and unguarded
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by kingify2015: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Is your organization looking for a reputable organization that can handle is diesel need no matter the capacity? contact 08033686891 for more info.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by sweetgala(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
For staters, Jide Omokore is a Yoruba from Kogi state. Lets see if his people would hit the street on a '' leave am na our son'' solidarity protest

If you risk your house on that, please go clear your contents inside because the only March the Yoruba would have concerning him is the "hang him by dawn" lead him to the gallows type protest.

Yoruba do not promote omo ale ti o fi owo osi ju we ile baba e

6 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by horlus(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm. Now I see why somebody finally broke silence this morning. It's so obvious to him now that there will definitely be a time for him to talk.

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by 4nobody4every1: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
grin grin

By the time EFCC is done, Jonathan will have nowhere to hide. This useless corrupt man called Jide Omokore made billions of dollars acting as a front for Madam Eyes Kongba and Jona Ologogoro.

From the info by PT, he is now singing like a parrot. Thieves and corrupt bastards no longer have any hiding place in this country.

Please dont be surprised that IPOB Youths will start supporting this man very soon.

All Nigerians should thank God for Buhari's victory. If not, Nigeria will be in shreds by now.

The plan was to steal as much as they could and then use IPOB lazy fools to destabilise the nation.

......Gbam, 4000likes cool

4 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by 6fit(f): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2016
E don red for omokpare...but these yam eaters don almost chop our yam finish oh.....i mean, convert all these Millions dollas to Naira and check uot d Number of zeros
na hot thurnder go fire all these yam eaters.......byd way, we need to expand d prisons and employ more prison waders cos more yam eaters are expected in EFCC net

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by kingjoo: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
grin grin

What is this silly obsession with IPOB. You are really acting out hatred for the Igbo tribe. They are the ones you hated and yet will never allowed to go

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by amanikondo: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2016
ALERT! IPOD INFESTED THREAD grin grin grin
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by denedene(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Chei even though i support goodluck kai these e pple thief o! N dem no share sef, imagine cry
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by lilbae: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Buhari and his govt re psychopatic nd clueless,in essence they re harassing d fundamental right to live of noble statesmen.As a matter of urgency,I recommend for him psychotherapy. What's with dis craze 4 arrest? What gud has come out of it? This man actually is neither intelligent nor possess effectual prowess. What devptal effort has he come out with to salvaging d degenerating economic situation of country rather he's busy imposing stamp duty in banking sector,devastating d financial difficulties of d citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by mathias32(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
For staters, Jide Omokore is a Yoruba from Kogi state. Lets see if his people would hit the street on a '' leave am na our son'' solidarity protest
leave him na our son,lol... am from kogi

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by amanikondo: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2016
eleko1:
Singing Orlando owoh music* Kirikiri ni Alagbon sad embarassed Aimoye section ni Alagbon undecided jide Omokore nlo Alagbon undecided grin embarassed*

A wa mo Metu La Alagbon. IPOB self will end up La Alagbon (Rhythm).

2 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by mathias32(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2016
boluwatife66:
i am from the same town with this stupid man (Isanlu) no good son of isanlu or okun will protest for this man.. he has not helped anyone, he sold yagba mandate to Dino an ijumu man, his town has no light for the past two years. yet he took thiefs like himself to dubai years ago with 40 jet for his son Tosin's wedding. he was too ashamed of hos town because we have no road and there is no light. let him rot in jail
namesake kilo de? leave him na our son
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by reyscrub(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboy756:
So APC still get supporters plenty like this.(Comments above mine). I think say dem clueless government don shut all of them mouth with no direction governance grin

I don dey yarn you tale say dis forum no be for open ya mouth and gush out hot air.

Bros wakeup ya self dis no be for party matter of APC & PDP but ourself struggle to free dis country from our country killer.

So while reply post, make pragmatic and mature contribution.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by flokii: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2016
kingjoo:

What is this silly obsession with IPOB. You are really acting out hatred for the Igbo tribe. They are the ones you hated and yet will never allowed to go

ALLOW biko... learn to speak gud English or just type pidgin

btw where una wan go? you know say U.K & U.S don denounce una... yet some of you still remain stubborn

I sure say one of ur family members got scammed in that passport (to nowhere) ish.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Appareil(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
grin grin

Accepted the Jonathan administration exaggerated in their looting of Government treasury, however the other Administrators did the same thing. So in my opinion it will be very unfair before God to expose GEJ administration and let others go free.God is the just Judge of all men.we have to be careful here.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Bimpe29: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Let there be no sacred cow as far as fighting corruption is concerned.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by stonemasonn: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Acidosis:
I've noticed some people with zero intelligence are always quick to dominate corruption related threads with jargons just to attract likes.

OBASANJO is the real culprit here, not Jonathan.

How much did Jide Omokore paid into JONATHAN's account? How much was paid into OBASANJO's account?

Is Jide Omokore the only company that enjoys waivers? What happens to Aliko Dangote and others?

I'm not a supporter of Jide, I'm from Kogi and nobody in that state likes Omokore. However, I won't trade my commonsense and sensibility on a platter of f00lishness as seen on this thread.

when Omokore finish singing then we will know if Jonathan or Obasanjo is the culprit.

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by talk2archy: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2016
exhibition:
how true is this news?

Need something from Jumia?
Contact me now!

hw do i locate u?
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by bashdawodu: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2016
For those who feel that these probes are not necessary or biased this is another example of the level of theft of our resources.Though these are allegations .Even for a country accustomed to corruption Nigerians are shocked at the level of theft being revealed.It will be gross negligence for any government not to look into these.Our people must understand that when an individual steals from us that person is depriving not only all of us but also our children a better life.The Buhari government should be encouraged not vilified.

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by niyi123: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2016
boluwatife66:
i am from the same town with this stupid man (Isanlu) no good son of isanlu or okun will protest for this man.. he has not helped anyone, he sold yagba mandate to Dino an ijumu man, his town has no light for the past two years. yet he took thiefs like himself to dubai years ago with 40 jet for his son Tosin's wedding. he was too ashamed of hos town because we have no road and there is no light. let him rot in jail

You people are sensible that is why you wont people, if it were to be IPOD person, they will protest that is their son.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by mindtricks: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2016
EdCure:
No hiding place for criminals in Nigeria.
Wailers can go to hell grin

Whatever, not just acceptable watching the economy go to hell too.

Govt of change can keep fighting corruption, but must sit up and save the dying economy now.

Time is ticking fast, and things aint getting any better.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by stonemasonn: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2016
The company, which was created less than a year earlier and had not produced a droplet of oil, was awarded controlling stakes in two lucrative oil blocks – OML 30 and 34 – for just over $50 million each.
The deal, which was signed by the immediate past minister of petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke, gave Atlantic Energy Limited a controlling 55 percent stake in the oil block.
Curiously, Shell, which owned the remaining 45 per cent stake, fetched $1.3 billion for a single field after an open and competitive bidding process.

Chaii
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by lonelydora: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2016
I no wan hear say Seven energy cut our gas supply ooooo
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Mythinghot(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
iambrafia231:
fighting too many battles at thesame time is not healthy for our ailing economy.

This is just one battle against corruption!

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by payosehtor(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboy756:
So APC still get supporters plenty like this.(Comments above mine). I think say dem clueless government don shut all of them mouth with no direction governance grin
we made no mistake 2've voted-in the present administration.and 4 avoidance of doubt and heartbeat,all we wanted fron pmb is a fight against corruption,corruption & corruption.any other economic accomplishment na jara a plus after 4yrs if its'not done with and pmb is rigid 2 be persuaded 2 fire-on,we've 2 other prophets.watch out

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by WILL888(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
THE GULLIBLE PRAISE SINGERS
They are the engine oil for the cancerworms
Their brains upside down like bats
The corpses smell nicer than the words they utter

Their minds are shallow as Bermuda triangle
So pathetic in thinking and reasoning
The sixth sense is helpless in their skulls as sand in the hand of flood

They have systems full of contagious diseases
They detonate ignorance like when lotus flowers explodes
They arrogate to themselves the act of stupidity
And monopolize the filthy words devoids senses

They feast on the diet of impunity
Their breaths tell the sorry tales
The lines on their faces show the depth of their allergic to saner climes.

To those henchmen ,die hard fans and abobakus of President Jonathan,I cooked the above poem for you.Because I observed some of you had traded your conscience for a portion of meal.May God rule your lives the way Jonathan Burukutu ruled Nigeria.If u have the temerity to say amen ,they I will truly know u morons love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Okpueze1(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
grin grin

Where you there during the planning? E pains you so much, kpele ooo!
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Ephemmm: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:

I am a Yoruba man and I maintain that he must not only be hand-cuffed, but leg-cuffed. Looters, who eat entitlements of unborn generations deserve no pity.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by payosehtor(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
peacengine:
Keep arresting people based on party affiliation, 2019
APC will be surprised at their defeat.

must u bring-in politics into this? maybe u're from these waillers'zone,with 5% talking DEFEAT in 2019.the coming pmb is an act of God
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by mekonglobal(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
grin grin

I guess every post in politics section is now incomplete without d mention of IPOB on it Let dis stupidity continue, lets see where it will lead us to.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Gbawe: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:

For where? Let them jail him for life and throw the keys away. Not one single.Yoruba person will defend his action or lament over his punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.