Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos (36209 Views)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by invectives(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
dainformant:
And who says Nigerians are not creative..... This new year seems to be a good one as more rare talents continue to emerge. This is the kind of brain that needs to be exploited and developed by the government. A young man identified as Bashar Aliyu from Sokoto -has designed these dynamic and awesome models of automobiles. According to reports, he plans to develop his talents by studying Automotive Design.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/another-talent-sokoto-teenager-designs.html
E pluribus unum.(1 in a million)
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Certifiedboss: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
dainformant:
And who says Nigerians are not creative..... This new year seems to be a good one as more rare talents continue to emerge. This is the kind of brain that needs to be exploited and developed by the government. A young man identified as Bashar Aliyu from Sokoto -has designed these dynamic and awesome models of automobiles. According to reports, he plans to develop his talents by studying Automotive Design.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/another-talent-sokoto-teenager-designs.html

What is Innoson waiting for . ? This guy doesn't need a certificate .
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by ultraGM: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
I can see a new Nigeria Toy Company Owner, He must not necessary work in auto-mobile company

Good hand work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by jaybee(f): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Noticed how they started from CAD and not just copied a Dodge Charger?

And who told you he can't do CAD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by omolola15(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kyase:

Lol, I will try it but will you also try mine?
I'm designing soil mover. cool
You are confuse I guess, this craft moves inside the soil, yes you heard me right.
I build it in a way it by-pass solid to make swift movement.
I'm tired of traffic.
I dey go down low

This your own na suicide mission I swear. Na die straight ooooooo. I'm not available for trial grin
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
jaybee:

And who told you he can't do CAD?

It's simple analytical logic.

If his skills are being showcased then surely they'll have included that in the write up.
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Kyase(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:

This your own na suicide mission I swear. Na die straight ooooooo. I'm not available for trial grin
Na by force trial ooooo.
You must test am
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by experimentist: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
otiigba1:
grin grin which tribe are you on about? Vex? Come and i will show you power full inventions, soon cars or vehicles will run out of use, because of high emission.
ehen, untill then, salute us boy
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by omolola15(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kyase:

Na by force trial ooooo.
You must test am

Hehehe ghost mode activated. cool
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by Kyase(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:

Hehehe ghost mode activated. cool

Ahahahahahaha I will find you
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by akigbemaru: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
a car built from thescratches.h
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by omobajoseph1992: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2016
plz can i gt ur numba..I mean d designer
Re: Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos by kharn(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice brains bro. This all what nigeria needs; recomend developing & transformin the raw d showed raw knoledge in young minds to move the country to a better standard of technological & scientific independency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives / A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander / Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.