Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (28574 Views)

Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Uproar As Orji Uzor Kalu’s Letter To Ikpeazu Leaks / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by maestroferddi: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Interesting
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by ekiloui(f): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Kids everywhere! Ignorant and lobotomised id1ots all over!!

Did you people not see that he refused to address him as the Governor? This is a veiled insult.

Ikpeazu is still the governor until the final determination of his appeal pending before their Lordships at the Supreme Court. All Abians(including Dr Otti) should respect the office and the man.

That one na for your pocket!

Nice one my Governor Alex Otti
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Youngk(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2016
the logo "abiafirst" alone is a shoker to ikpeazu
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by porshuch: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2016
SirJeffry:
Nne jukwaa ha.sad
this is a condolence msg that will appear on the burial brochure. As it stands, they never bury the woman.

NB: Biko Na eche uche ofuma before concluding on anything.

Up APGA!
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by porshuch: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2016
APGA HAS COME TO STAY IN ABIA.

Okezie is just doing his IT at the government house.
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2016
These are messages every regular folks send to bereaved family. So what is the biggie?

1 Like

Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by justmenoni: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Do you know that lasisi,airforve1,ladyF introvert are all from Abia state? grin

quote author=WisdomCanada post=42388609]That's my governor of our Abia state, lalasticlala shey u no dat Abia is our Abia state, i saw u inside the same keke wey i enter for Bata, but u never knew i knew it you. Lol, u looked so humble nd loyal like an erect d*ck dat was splashed hot water, somebody will not even know u are a supermod in nairaland....who dey sew ur shirts?[/quote]
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by austinbrown: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Come o hope this will not stop u from unseating him o
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by onunwa21(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Good of him
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by FANE4Naija: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2016
WisdomCanada:
That's my governor of our Abia state, lalasticlala shey u no dat Abia is our Abia state, i saw u inside the same keke wey i enter for Bata, but u never knew i knew it you. Lol, u looked so humble nd loyal like an erect d*ck dat was splashed hot water, somebody will not even know u are a supermod in nairaland....who dey sew ur shirts?
Shebi this Lalasticlala dey ABSUTH? If na that Lala, then na correct guy.
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by anyimontana(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2016
nwadiuko1:
he is not polished,but a fool for not according the governor the required courtesy.......he should address okezie as " his excellency, the executive governor of Abia state " anyway he and his charlatans in Abia know they have no chance......the rivers judgement should be an eye opener that the Supreme Court is no like like the the appeal court where tinubu holds sway or where he can bribe the judges.....they say he has money, let him try again in 2023......foolish money launderer
stop stammering
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Bigchief46(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Yeyegist:
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/dr-alex-otti-sends-condolence-message.html
Hahahahaha, Governor Ikpeazu's mother died over two months ago and is to be buried tomorrow, Friday the 29th January 2016. All this while Alex Otti never remembered to send condolence message to him. Then BOOM; on 27th January, the Supreme Court delivers a landmark Judgment in the Rivers' Governorship case which together with their reasoning in their earlier judgment some days ago in the Zamfara Governorship case, sign posts that Ikpeazu's election will surely be affirmed by the Apex Court; Otti seeing the hand writing on the wall quickly sends a condolence message after the Rivers Wike judgment. Anyway, better late than never. They are all brothers and it should be politics without bitterness

3 Likes

Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by castrokins(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2016
This Nigga Stop It Biko Lol. Day Don Break For Una

WisdomCanada:
That's my governor of our Abia state, lalasticlala shey u no dat Abia is our Abia state, i saw u inside the same keke wey i enter for Bata, but u never knew i knew it you. Lol, u looked so humble nd loyal like an erect d*ck dat was splashed hot water, somebody will not even know u are a supermod in nairaland....who dey sew ur shirts?
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Abia's first ever governor to ex-governor condolence message.....
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2016
anyimontana:
stop stammering
thats all you got to say?

1 Like

Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by parkparky(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2016
WisdomCanada:
na me de sew 4 am
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by chichi234(f): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2016
nwadiuko1:
he is not polished,but a fool for not according the governor the required courtesy.......he should address okezie as " his excellency, the executive governor of Abia state " anyway he and his charlatans in Abia know they have no chance......the rivers judgement should be an eye opener that the Supreme Court is no like like the the appeal court where tinubu holds sway or where he can bribe the judges.....they say he has money, let him try again in 2023......foolish money launderer
Everything na Tinubu
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2016
WisdomCanada:

sorry, not me grin

2 Likes

Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by uncjay(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

sorry, not me grin
Hahahahahahahahhahaha....that guy won put u for one chance lolz.....
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by anyimontana(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2016
nwadiuko1:
thats all you got to say?
cos thats all I noticed u do..'stammer
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

sorry, not me grin
Lala una go kil person with laugh oo but the guy is hi on cheap weed
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
anyimontana:
cos thats all I noticed u do..'stammer
OK thanks
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
chichi234:
Everything na Tinubu
sure
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

sorry, not me grin
lol........ur response reminds of a song....." I don't want no mediocre" can't remember the name of the artist
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2016
justmenoni:
Do you know that lasisi,airforve1,ladyF introvert are all from Abia state? grin

quote author=WisdomCanada post=42388609]That's my governor of our Abia state, lalasticlala shey u no dat Abia is our Abia state, i saw u inside the same keke wey i enter for Bata, but u never knew i knew it you. Lol, u looked so humble nd loyal like an erect d*ck dat was splashed hot water, somebody will not even know u are a supermod in nairaland....who dey sew ur shirts?
even twaci and current miss nairaland, tophaz abi na toophaz
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Laykaybilly: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Life in itself is a live TV, if we take a minute to think about it. I found a video that reminded me again of the fact that death is inevitable for us all
www.blog.osfuneralservices.com/
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by blaize23: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
please for the records the wike's appeal and ikpeazu appeal are not same and as for the condolence letter it is a mark of patriotism and not cowardice
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by blaize23: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2016
chichi234:
Everything na Tinubu
i recommend you to read the fact of the two cases
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Tinynita:
d mum died more than a month ago...xo wat is d big deal if he is writing a condolence letter now?

Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
uncjay:

Hahahahahahahahhahaha....that guy won put u for one chance lolz.....

imagine that.. lol
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Considering the fact that Dr OTTI and IKPEAZU belongs to the same faith in the Adventist Church. He has done really well by writing IKPEAZU... I wouldn't be surprise if He attends The burial of the Mrs IKPEAZU.
God bless DR OTTI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names, Ranks Of 58 Policemen Indicted By Lagos #EndSARS Panel (Full List) / Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur / FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.