Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (49923 Views)

Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Ortom Honored After His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by CharleyCharley: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil and other resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections

onye mmanu grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by zudozz: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2016
why d jubiliation? the opportunity to serve n sacrifice n work OR steal n embezzle fund 4 another 4 yrs?
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by RedCard1(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2016
his over #800million bribe really worked. only the first photo is showing on my phone but let's leave it at that.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by babafirst(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Congratulations to Wike and the wailers.The Supreme Court ,the supreme wisdom of the judiciary in Nigeria has spoken ,who can object?Nobody!Now wailers will not abuse the judiciary because this judgement is sweet in their favour,wailers around my area that have been walking with heads down since the sacking of Wike by the Tribunal have suddenly become energetic and are singing praises of the judiciary.I hope when those involved in Dasuki gate are handed looooong prison sentences they won't accuse the judiciary of partisanship?Once again congrats to Wike and the people of Rivers(the judiciary is the voice of the people and their word is people's wisdom).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Wike's victory is a fraud and we all know it

Do you know Psychiatric Road off Rumuola? I can direct you.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by wilcox(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil and other resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections
Guy, recognize with success, so that success will look for you and stop sounding like a disgruntled man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by KMJY(f): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Daddy Adeboye's visit to this man really paid off. Congrats Wike. Do concentrate on good governance and ensure you put your detractors to shame. I know they will be expecting you to fail but with God by your side you'll succeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by callJesu: 6:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Wike and his wife has been strong in the middle of the heat, moreso he enjoyed not only God's favour but support from his people. Long live Rivers, long live Nigeria

Check my signature on how to naturally reduce body weight

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Victory is SWEET!

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by monex(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2016
kevinscore:
And some morphos will come here and be telling us that the judiciary is been controlled by PMB.kudos to buhari for restoring independence of the judiciary.

PDP lost some states to court cases while GEJ was president you know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Who is the lion now?

7 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by monex(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2016
sagircarioca5:
So they have forgotten to compliment the effort of PMB, all they knew is sentiment!!
hope you complimented GEJ's effort when PDP lost states to court cases.

The truth is this is not even a victory for Judiciary cos if there was one election that should be cancelled and rerun, it was this. The election was marred by violence and widespread irregularities and I am surprised the Supreme court upheld the election. I compare Taraba judgement with this and I laugh.

That said, Wike would have still won the rerun though. His popularity in Rivers (especially among the lower & uneducated class) is astronomical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, this victory is for Rivers people. Peterside should lobby for a PA position to Amaechi grin
Or he could hussle for an ambassadorial post.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by DeMekus: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2016
I've not read comments from NgeneUkwenu and his brother, Omenka since Wike's victory. Hope they're fine? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by 2kris(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2016
It is obvious that south south and south east dnt want apc..if dem spend d same money wey dem spend for bayelsa and it rerun for rivers dem go broke faint....nlanders apc e warriors aisha jellof don don how many of una see or eat am
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ogba20: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Babzrockman:
Although am a big fan of Amaechi. But it was a sweet victory for Wike. One positive out of this is that; there's still hope in our Judiciary.
but am still wondering and surprised that channel tv never carried this news.my mind is telling me something. Hmmmmmmm nawaooooo.@ naijacomment

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by DeMekus: 7:02am On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
babafirst:
Congratulations to Wike and the wailers.The Supreme Court ,the supreme wisdom of the judiciary in Nigeria has spoken ,who can object?Nobody!Now wailers will not abuse the judiciary because this judgement is sweet in their favour,wailers around my area that have been walking with heads down since the sacking of Wike by the Tribunal have suddenly become energetic and are singing praises of the judiciary.I hope when those involved in Dasuki gate are handed looooong prison sentences they won't accuse the judiciary of partisanship?Once again congrats to Wike and the people of Rivers(the judiciary is the voice of the people and their word is people's wisdom).
[/s]
I honestly don't know who's wailing now, you or us.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by 2kris(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2016
DeMekus:
I've not read comments from NgeneUkwenu and his brother, Omenka since Wike's victory. Hope they're fine? sad
the are still in shock

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ngoziama: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2016
viviangist:
After Governor Wike's Victory at the supreme Court Abuja , Wike, family, friends and supporters celebrates his victory in a lovely way , on his arrival at his compound , see photos from the party organized by his wife below

Report from http://www.viviangist.com/governor-wike-family-friends-and-supporters-celebrates-his-victory-photos

Cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Obinoscopy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vn1WC1BhONA/VqlvIVUg39I/AAAAAAAIJWQ/hlOMzZ_wSUU/s1600/1c.png[/img]

Whom God has blessed, amechi and dakuku cannot stop.
The greed of dakuku who had no agenda has been known by God even before dakoko was born.
The wrath of God is about to visit all evil and wicked politicians.amechi take note.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by DeMekus: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2016
2kris:
the are still in shock
Ouch! I pray they survive it o. 2016 is still too young.

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by hedonistic: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Caseless:
that's why I have extended my congratulatory message to them. I even went further to say , 'you win some, you lose some'.

He has interfered to the extent that he could - tribunal and Appeal Court. It is very difficult to interfere with the Supreme Court because we have reasoning human beings there, not the idiots we have in the Appeal Court especially.

Interfering with the proceedings of the Supreme Court can't happen under this confused old Dullard, except we are back to the days of military rule. Not even Obasanjo could interfere with the Supreme Court during his time as ALL political judgments handled by the Court during his time went against his wish/interests.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ogmaskman: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
latino2swt:
If Chelsea fans can celebrate Martesacker's red card on sunday like what I saw in my area...
I think this celebration for Wike's victory should last for four years...

This happens when I had already conceded defeat few days ago.
WIKE, I'M SORRY FOR LOSING HOPE IN YOUR DIVINE MANDATE...

WIKE... Tested. Tried and Proven.

The Chelsea side sha. Guy u bad ooooo. Allow us enjoy that win small na, afterall all win na win. Congrats to gov wike. Whichever way rivers pple won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
zudozz:
why d jubiliation? the opportunity to serve n sacrifice n work OR steal n embezzle fund 4 another 4 yrs?
you didn't jubiliate when the daura guy won?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by CharleyCharley: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
okpurukata:

Do you know Psychiatric Road off Rumuola? I can direct you.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2016
People will soon start hailing PMB for this. The Supreme Court is a group moving like a whole. It is probably more difficult to influence them than the lower judges. They have to justify all their judgements and it is their duty to set legal precedent.
Giving Dakuku victory would have required a modification of the Electoral Act to involve Card.

Besides, APC won court judgements during the PDP era.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by camelus: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2016
viviangist:
After Governor Wike's Victory at the supreme Court Abuja , Wike, family, friends and supporters celebrates his victory in a lovely way , on his arrival at his compound , see photos from the party organized by his wife below

Report from http://www.viviangist.com/governor-wike-family-friends-and-supporters-celebrates-his-victory-photos

Cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Obinoscopy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vn1WC1BhONA/VqlvIVUg39I/AAAAAAAIJWQ/hlOMzZ_wSUU/s1600/1c.png[/img]

Anyway even if fresh election is ordered in River State, Wike will win again. Wailers can go and wail again!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by 2kris(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2016
DeMekus:

Ouch! I pray they survive it o. 2016 is still too young.
my fear is people in this kind of shock mouth d always bend.pple should try to restrain omenka from such

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by arcnomec(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2016
monex:

hope you complimented GEJ's effort when PDP lost states to court cases.

The truth is this is not even a victory for Judiciary cos if there was one election that should be cancelled and rerun, it was this. The election was marred by violence and widespread irregularities and I am surprised the Supreme court upheld the election. I compare Taraba judgement with this and I laugh.

That said, Wike would have still won the rerun though. His popularity in Rivers (especially among the lower & uneducated class) is astronomical

Get a life, young man
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2016
yesterday, AMAECHI WAS SHOT ,DAKUKU WAS ASSASINATED,APC WAS CASTRATED.. RIVERS WAS LIBERATED..wike will be celebrated

5 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by sammhi(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2016
OKorowanta:

Bros I disagree.i'll say there's hope in our judiciary if events of d said day Neva happened.
D foreign observers were d first to voice it out that u can't call what happened in Rivers state election.
So na still ogogoro judiciary we get.

pls go read the judgement of the tribunal.. it states that election of a cancelled because card reader was not used in some.cases.... the prosecution did not have a valid evidence of electoral fraud ....which is what should warrant election cancellation.
the tribunal verdict is the one that is faulty and a. fraud...let is be sincere.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.