Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. (645 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. by lordizak(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2016
This was the method is used to defeat PDP, if you watch how the guy talks, you will know, he is calculative, astute in wrecking an opposition; through finding of their weaknesses. I watched his screening as a minister, even his enemies cannot help, but love him. Sen. Apkabio Laughed, saying he hopes they were not in for another propaganda........... All hail Lai Mohammed, my mentor and the brain that tore .........
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. by toprealman: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Next!
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2016
lordizak:
This was the method is used to defeat PDP, if you watch how the guy talks, you will know, he is calculative, astute in wrecking an opposition; through finding of their weaknesses. I watched his screening as a minister, even his enemies cannot help, but love him. Sen. Apkabio Laughed, saying he hopes they were not in for another propaganda........... All hail Lai Mohammed, my mentor and the brain that tore .........
there's. Big difference between criticism and lies and propaganda...white childish lies at that...and its Lie Mohammed not lai Mohammed...

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. by playtheblues(f): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Liar Mohammed is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. by naijaboy756: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2016
lordizak:
see the kind of destiny you have prepared for your kids and generations to come. Having a chronic liar as a mentor. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. by lordizak(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboy756:
see the kind of destiny you have prepared for your kids and generations to come. Having a chronic liar as a mentor. Smh!
well, I will rather be him than you.
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. by naijaboy756: 7:02am On Jan 28, 2016
lordizak:

well, I will rather be him than you.
taaaaaaaa! Were u expecting to be me before? Who born you?
Re: Alhaji Lai Mohammed Is The Father Of Constructive Criticism. by tswitch: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Lia Mohammed is the father of lies and tale bearing and should be a word in the dictionary synonymous to LIES.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dansuki Gate Witchunting: Dansuki Should Have Been Released Before Metuh / Judge Rules That, Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Entitled To Bail / How Naira/nigeria Was Destroyed - A Must Read Wake Up Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.