Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) (17080 Views)

China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth / Journey To The Core: How Far Down Is The Center Of The Earth? / Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
the site is created by someone who works with nasa. it is created for scientists like myself who like to know the exact positions of the planets, the stars, the sun, the centaurs, the asteroids and the trans-neptunian objects in the sky at any particular time of the day. i can can get up to date and up to the minute positions of everything in the sky. it is the best tool you can ever have in your life if you are into cosmic science like i am. so i just gifted you with a wonderful resource.

the back end programming ? i am not familiar with.
As if I knew.

I indeed checked out the site. and guess what, it turns out you completely misinterpreted the site. the site works by calculating the positions of heavenly bodies. including the earth(because they are moving!)

there are three co-ordinate systems. one of them is heliocentric, meaning it puts the positions with respect to the sun. as well as a geocentric model which puts the positions with respect to the earth.

from that same site, I got the following info.

the position of the earth from the sun last year. same month, same day,

0.984950752AU.

today,

0.984919676AU.

The difference in position shows that the earth is moving.

and even with geocentric coordinates, there is a difference in the positions of the sun to the earth.

do you know how long one AU is? it is 149598000 kilometers.

I thought you said the sun the sun is closer than we think? so what is your site now telling us?

that's right . . . that you were WRONG!

bring another link. mtchew.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
As if I knew.

I indeed checked out the site. and guess what, it turns out you completely misinterpreted the site. the site works by calculating the positions of heavenly bodies. including the earth(because they are moving!)

there are three co-ordinate systems. one of them is heliocentric, meaning it puts the positions with respect to the sun. as well as a geocentric model which puts the positions with respect to the earth.

from that same site, I got the following info.

the position of the earth from the sun last year. same month, same day,

0.984950752AU.

today,

0.984919676AU.

The difference in position shows that the earth is moving.

and even with geocentric coordinates, there is a difference in the positions of the sun to the earth.

do you know how long one AU is? it is 149598000 kilometers.

I thought you said the sun the sun is closer than we think? so what is your site now telling us?

that's right . . . that you were WRONG!

bring another link. mtchew.

[b]let me tell you something, there are secrets that are being kept from the world and only a dogged researcher will get to the bottom of it. the purpose of all these theories and the moving earth travelling through this vast space billions of light years away is to make you feel insignificant in the world and that God if he exists does not care or have time for you so you may as well live your life however you want to in sin. this is the big plan. satan tryna take as many with him to hades. thats the agenda behind all these postulated theories being pushed as facts so even sites like this have to uphold some of the lies, but if you are astute you use some of the celestial positions of the galaxies to know its all fixed. but hey ? if you are an atheist nothing i just said will make sense anyway but the world is in the hand of the evil one. you live in a concocted matrix and we have all been indoctrinated. even the year is not 2016 although you think it is. they added like 1000 years or so to it . its like the movie said - this is the matrix - question is do you want to unplug from it or continue to live the lie ?[/b]
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
[b]let me tell you something, there are secrets that are being kept from the world and only a dogged researcher will get to the bottom of it. the purpose of all these theories and the moving earth travelling through this vast space billions of light years away is to make you feel insignificant in the world and that God if he exists does not care or have time for you so you may as well live your life however you want to in sin. this is the big plan. satan tryna take as many with him to hades. thats the agenda behind all these postulated theories being pushed as facts so even sites like this have to uphold some of the lies, but if you are astute you use some of the celestial positions of the galaxies to know its all fixed. but hey ? if you are an atheist nothing i just said will make sense anyway but the world is in the hand of the evil one. you live in a concocted matrix and we have all been indoctrinated. even the year is not 2016 although you think it is. they added like 1000 years or so to it . its like the movie said - this is the matrix - question is do you want to unplug from it or continue to live the lie ?[/b]
oh . . . so this is coming AFTER i shattered your Ultimate "resource"?

my work here is done.
the rest can be continued in the religion section.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:

my work here is done.
you didnt shatter any resource. the galactic center and the m87 galaxy is fixed. they are not moving. telling you the sky is not moving and so therefore the earth is not moving cuz ancient cultures have seen the same stars in the same position. you wish you shattered my resource. i just shattered you with that site grin
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:

my work here is done.

Gal. Center 27 sa 4'19" -29° 0'36" 0.0000000 Fixed
Great Attractor 14 sa 10'32" -60°55'23" 0.0000000 Fixed
M87 1 li 9'42" 12°37'56" 0.0000000 Fixed
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by bqlekan(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
This thread is hot.. e make fp nii? cheesy m enjoying this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Geofavor(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
the concept of Gravity itself is very complicated.

gravity causes a gravitational force. gravity itself is not a force. it is the result of gravity that is a force.

so, in that equation, F is called gravitational force. Gravity itself is not in this equation at all.
true talk. That is to say, gravitational force is the effect of gravity. Thanks.

Nice article, btw. Although, most of it flew over my head. :'[... Maybe when i calm down to read it, i'll understand better.

Nice Images enhance understanding, you know.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:

Gal. Center 27 sa 4'19" -29° 0'36" 0.0000000 Fixed
Great Attractor 14 sa 10'32" -60°55'23" 0.0000000 Fixed
M87 1 li 9'42" 12°37'56" 0.0000000 Fixed
It's obvious you don't even know what they meant by fixed.

and you dare to call yourself a scientist? angry

1 Like

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
you didnt shatter any resource. the galactic center and the m87 galaxy is fixed. they are not moving. telling you the sky is not moving and so therefore the earth is not moving cuz ancient cultures have seen the same stars in the same position. you wish you shattered my resource. i just shattered you with that site grin
of course the galactic center is not moving, goddamnit! that is what i've been saying since morning! we are moving around the damn thing!
angry

when you hear fixed. they don't mean fixed as we see it, it means they are fixed with their actual position in space.

besides, the ancients could never have seen any of those things. both the galactic center, the great attractor, and M87. those things can only be spotted by extremely powerful telescopes. and when they are, they will appear to be moving.

the rubbish you keep typing is shocking..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by RobinHez(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
Do u have to keep dragging this?
Can't u see he's only trying to get in ur heard? undecided (see 1st pic)

I wonder what it would take u to act the way brother Johnnydon22 acted... tongue

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
RobinHez:

Do u have to keep dragging this?
Can't u see he's only trying to get in ur heard? undecided (see 1st pic)

I wonder what it would take u to act the way brother Johnnydon22 acted... tongue
You know me nah. grin grin
I have an issue with winning arguements.

but you know what? I will listen to you guys this time. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
of course the galactic center is not moving, goddamnit! that is what i've been saying since morning! we are moving around the damn thing!
angry

when you hear fixed. they don't mean fixed as we see it, it means they are fixed with their actual position in space.

besides, the ancients could never have seen any of those things. both the galactic center, the great attractor, and M87. those things can only be spotted by extremely powerful telescopes. and when they are, they will appear to be moving.

you are speaking rubbish. the ancients had more powerful technology than today and i repeat, the galactic center is fixed from our perspective meaning the stars are fixed and meaning the earth is not moving. you have bought into the indoctrination that ancient times were primitive times
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
It's obvious you don't even know what they meant by fixed.

and you dare to call yourself a scientist? angry
you are full of crap. arent you the same guy who said a defibrillator does not start a stopped heart ? your pseudo-science knowledge has no equal. you just make things up as you go along. your credibility shattered when you tried arguing that defibrillators cant start the heart meaning you are someone who just spews anything that comes to his mind.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
you are speaking rubbish. the ancients had more powerful technology than today and i repeat, the galactic center is fixed from our perspective meaning the stars are fixed and meaning the earth is not moving. you have bought into the indoctrination that ancient times were primitive times
sukkot:
you are full of crap. arent you the same guy who said a defibrillator does not start a stopped heart ? your pseudo-science knowledge has no equal. you just make things up as you go along. your credibility shattered when you tried arguing that defibrillators cant start the heart meaning you are someone who just spews anything that comes to his mind.
ok, I have heard.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
ok, I have heard.
good. no more pseudo-science outta you from henceforth wink
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by samsard(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
No one has the kind of time sukkot does. Sukkot! Sukkot!! Sukkot!!! how many times did I call your name
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
samsard:
No one has the kind of time sukkot does. Sukkot! Sukkot!! Sukkot!!! how many times did I call your name
I am an octopus. multitasking is my thing lmao. samsarddddddddddddddd wetin you chop remain for awon boyzz na ? grin
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by samsard(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
sukkot:
I am an octopus. multitasking is my thing lmao. samsarddddddddddddddd wetin you chop remain for awon boyzz na ? grin
Na rice and beans with palm oil I chop o. You sure say you fit chop am? abi na electricity you dey chop as you tok say na wetin dey power humans be that grin
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
samsard:
Na rice and beans with palm oil I chop o. You sure say you fit chop am? abi na electricity you dey chop as you tok say na wetin dey power humans be that grin
correct man. carbs protein oil and some vitamins wink
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
walahi talahi Teempak if i catch you in another lie ehn, na dat time you go know say khakhi no be leather undecided grin

i digress. so ermmm yeah, the earth is not moving. accept it brah. this huge massive trillion of pounds in weight rock with 7 billion people on it and like 1 billion houses is just floating around in space ? yeahhhhhhhhh righttttttttt

In as much to some extent i want to agree with u, i will you to explain the concept of day and night.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Oxytocin(m): 1:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Owkk.... I went through the whole pages... Like seriously?? shocked grin
I'm loving this..
Would learn to learn more form you guyz,still a rookie in astrophysics sad cheesy wink
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by bqlekan(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
It's amazing how this thread didn't make FP..

And what is happening here, no new discussions/science topics? Johnydon22' teempakguy, dekatron, Robinhez, Loj etc.. This section is becoming desolate..

Update the library Biko.. We are done with every thread on it
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2017
bqlekan:

And what is happening here, no new discussions/science topics? Johnydon22' teempakguy, dekatron, Robinhez, Loj etc.. This section is becoming desolate..

I promise it won't last for very long. My personal excuse is that I have device problems(crashing computers, stolen phones...) But I should be back online with a new device soon. Unless someone breaks into my bank account and steals all my money grin .
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by bqlekan(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Teempakguy:
I promise it won't last for very long. My personal excuse is that I have device problems(crashing computers, stolen phones...) But I should be back online with a new device soon. Unless someone breaks into my bank account and steals all my money grin .

Ehya, sorry about that.. And make sure you don't give your bvn to anyone cheesy

On a more serious note, I'm working on some thought provoking postulations, maybe you can help with the mathematics. grin
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by RobinHez(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2017
bqlekan:

Ive been involved in far too many things in real time, , , I also suffered the death of a phone embarassed
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by bqlekan(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2017
RobinHez:

Ive been involved in far too many things in real time, , , I also suffered the death of a phone embarassed

Oh! You and teempak should revive your phones. I think johnnydon can't leave the relegion section alone..

We need you guys here
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by RobinHez(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
bqlekan:

Oh! You and teempak should revive your phones. I think johnnydon can't leave the relegion section alone..

We need you guys here
You can start a thread na...cheesy
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by bqlekan(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
RobinHez:
You can start a thread na...cheesy
I will, probably tomorrow..
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2017
bqlekan:

Ehya, sorry about that.. And make sure you don't give your bvn to anyone cheesy

On a more serious note, I'm working on some thought provoking postulations, maybe you can help with the mathematics. grin
yeah, of course. anytime.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Geofavor(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
When I have time, I will, hopefully, be posting some interesting topics/write-ups/articles in Geosciences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses / Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.