Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) (17040 Views)

China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth / Journey To The Core: How Far Down Is The Center Of The Earth? / Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
Are you freaking kidding me? from the very first paragraph!

don't you read links before you post them here? it's like you just see the headlines and copy-paste immediately.

CASE CLOSED TEEMPAK. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS SHATTERED tongue cheesy

http://www.swast.nhs.uk/What%20We%20Do/defibrillators.htm

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
CASE CLOSED TEEMPAK. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS SHATTERED tongue cheesy

http://www.swast.nhs.uk/What%20We%20Do/defibrillators.htm

what are you doing?

this is childlish, you know? you have now shifted the discussion from what it was meant to be about, to a link battle.
this is the third link you're bringing. and it's in direct contradiction with the first two links you brought. so you just contradicted yourself and somehow, you think it's MY credibility that is shattered?

the third link is incorrect. a stopped heart is not restarted by a defibrillator. that is the job of the brain stem. the defibrillator only overrides a lethal heart rhythm. the heart may then restart or not. sometimes it doesn't. no matter how many times a defibrillator is applied, if the brain stem is non functional, the heart will not restart.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
what are you doing?

this is childlish, you know? you have now shifted the discussion from what it was meant to be about, to a link battle.
this is the third link you're bringing. and it's in direct contradiction with the first two links you brought. so you just contradicted yourself and somehow, you think it's MY credibility that is shattered?

the third link is incorrect. a stopped heart is not restarted by a defibrillator. that is the job of the brain stem. the defibrillator only overrides a lethal heart rhythm. the heart may then restart or not. sometimes it doesn't. no matter how many times a defibrillator is applied, if the brain stem is non functional, the heart will not restart.

TEEMPAK GIVE IT UP. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS GONE. OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO WILL SAY ANYTHING INCLUDING LIES AND PSEUDO-SCIENCE JUST TO WIN AN ARGUMENT. undecided
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
TEEMPAK GIVE IT UP. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS GONE. OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO WILL SAY ANYTHING INCLUDING LIES AND PSEUDO-SCIENCE JUST TO WIN AN ARGUMENT. undecided
hehehehe. grin grin grin this is funny.

I'm not the one who brought three contradicting links to prove a false point.
I'm not the one who's lying about things he doesn't know about.
I'm not the one who promised to bring a scientific proof for his point and didn't.

I have fulfilled my end of the bargain. this is a public forum and this thread will always be here. so, if I have lied, I will eventually be exposed.

my credibility stands tall. we can always test that. wink

you need to work on yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Geofavor(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
johnydon22:
Bro Gravity is not a "force"
so, newton was wrong?

Does this mean this equation is wrong: F = GMm/r2

where F is gravitational force.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Geofavor:

so, newton was wrong?

Does this mean this equation is wrong: F = GMm/r2

where F is gravitational force.
the concept of Gravity itself is very complicated.

gravity causes a gravitational force. gravity itself is not a force. it is the result of gravity that is a force.

so, in that equation, F is called gravitational force. Gravity itself is not in this equation at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:

I'm not the one who brought three contradicting links to prove a false point.
I'm not the one who's lying about things he doesn't know about.
I'm not the one who promised to bring a scientific proof for his point and didn't.

I have fulfilled my end of the bargain. this is a public forum and this thread will always be here. so, if I have lied, I will eventually be exposed.

my credibility stands tall. we can always test that. wink

you need to work on yours.

walahi talahi Teempak if i catch you in another lie ehn, na dat time you go know say khakhi no be leather undecided grin

i digress. so ermmm yeah, the earth is not moving. accept it brah. this huge massive trillion of pounds in weight rock with 7 billion people on it and like 1 billion houses is just floating around in space ? yeahhhhhhhhh righttttttttt
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
grin grin Maybe you didn't know sukkot. I've known him since his penultimate moniker Buzugee, then Obadiah. Whatever sukkot says in a debate is true and final and can never be improved upon... until many years afterwards when he eventually changes his mind. Then his new opinion shall be true and final and the cycle continues.

But you are quite knowledgeable. Are you the one on the dp? Look quite young to be so acute.

Anyway cheers. It was a pleasure reading your writings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
LoJ:

grin grin Maybe you didn't know sukkot. I've known him since his penultimate moniker Buzugee, then Obadiah. Whatever sukkot says in a debate is true and final and can never be improved upon... until many years afterwards when he eventually changes his mind. Then his new opinion shall be true and final and the cycle continues.

But you are quite knowledgeable. Are you the one on the dp? Look quite young to be so acute.

grin grin grin what can i tell ya ? i am a man of my words undecided cheesy
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
walahi talahi Teempak if i catch you in another lie ehn, na dat time you go know say khakhi no be leather undecided grin

i digress. so ermmm yeah, the earth is not moving. accept it brah. this huge massive trillion of pounds in weight rock with 7 billion people on it and like 1 billion houses is just floating around in space ? yeahhhhhhhhh righttttttttt
guy, you are unbelievable.

so the reason you think the earth cannot be moving is because you think it's too heavy to be moving? how shallow minded is that?

I thought you said you don't believe in gravity? weight itself is a function OF gravity. without gravity, this trillion of pound rock would have zero weight. so right now, you are seriously contradicting yourself.

1. earth is to heavy to be moving.
2. gravity cannot exist.

mean while, gravity = heavy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
LoJ:

I know, right? grin .
at the end of the day, I'm just going to pretend to agree with him. until such a time when they finish building the space elevator. and if he's not dead then, we can both go for a ride. grin

thanks. I am indeed young. smiley
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
guy, you are unbelievable.

so the reason you think the earth cannot be moving is because you think it's too heavy to be moving? how shallow minded is that?

I thought you said you don't believe in gravity? weight itself is a function OF gravity. without gravity, this trillion of pound rock would have zero weight. so right now, you are seriously contradicting yourself.

1. earth is to heavy to be moving.
2. gravity cannot exist.

mean while, gravity = heavy

nah thats not the reason. number one reason is it is a new concept only introduced by the lying europeans less than 500 years ago when other more developed more civilized and advanced cultures knew it was not moving. in fact it wasnt even a topic of discussion in ancient empires. ancient empires built monuments to observe certain stars because those stars determined when it was planting and harvesting season. those stars have been fixed in the sky for tens of thousands of years. unless you are trying to say the sky is attached to the earth and they move together <<< at this point in time that is the only explanation i am willing to entertain
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
I know, right? grin .
at the end of the day, I'm just going to pretend to agree with him. until such a time when they finish building the space elevator. and if he's not dead then, we can both go for a ride. grin

thanks. I am indeed young. smiley
says the nigga who said defibrillator does not start the heart undecided
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by johnydon22(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
I know, right?
Evidently
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
nah thats not the reason. number one reason is it is a new concept only introduced by the lying europeans less than 500 years ago when other more developed more civilized and advanced cultures knew it was not moving. in fact it wasnt even a topic of discussion in ancient empires. ancient empires built monuments to observe certain stars because those stars determined when it was planting and harvesting season. those stars have been fixed in the sky for tens of thousands of years. unless you are trying to say the sky is attached to the earth and they move together <<< at this point in time that is the only explanation i am willing to entertain
It's actually the other way around. the earth is Inside the "sky" and the "sky" is moving around. carrying the earth along with it.

the stars seem fixed because they are moving at the same speed of the earth.

also . . . lying europeans? seriously? the concept of a moving earth was first suggested by ARABIC scholars. who apparently had a lot more sense then. your ancient cultures were definitely NOT as advanced as you think they were. they were in fact, severely ignorant about a lot of things.

which is why they didn't know about electricity. a concept introduced by the "lying europeans." , radioactivity, also discovered by the "lying europeans.", quantum mechanics, also introduced by the "lying europeans." and the computer you are using now. i think that was invented by the "lying americans." undecided undecided

why don't you do an experiment? since the europeans are liars, then radioactivity does not exist as well and they are all lying to us. please order a strontium-90 and swallow it please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
It's actually the other way around. the earth is Inside the "sky" and the "sky" is moving around. carrying the earth along with it.

the stars seem fixed because they are moving at the same speed of the earth.

also . . . lying europeans? seriously? the concept of a moving earth was first suggested by ARABIC scholars. who apparently had a lot more sense then. your ancient cultures were definitely NOT as advanced as you think they were. they were in fact, severely ignorant about a lot of things.

which is why they didn't know about electricity. a concept introduced by the "lying europeans." , radioactivity, also discovered by the "lying europeans.", quantum mechanics, also introduced by the "lying europeans." and the computer you are using now. i think that was invented by the "lying americans." undecided undecided

why don't you do an experiment? since the europeans are liars, then radioactivity does not exist as well and they are all lying to us. please order a strontium-90 and swallow it please.

this is the lowest level of pseudo-science you have reached. you cant get any lower than the bolded. even the whites who postulated all this nonsense will laugh at you. the sky is carrying the earth ? lmaoooo. shocked grin
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
this is the lowest level of pseudo-science you have reached. you cant get any lower than the bolded. even the whites who postulated all this nonsense will laugh at you. the sky is carrying the earth ? lmaoooo. shocked grin
I put the sky in quotation marks. that's obviously meaning that I'm talking about something else.

the fact is, the sky that you are talking about is actually space. space which is incredibly big. and the objects near earth in this space are moving around something else in another part of the space. and since they are moving at the same speed, it will appear to an observer, like you, that they are not moving.

I thought you said the europeans are liars?
what do you have to say about the electricity and radioactivity that they discovered? I'm sure you know your ancient civilizations didn't discover those. so, were they lying about this or not?
OR, were they "lying europeans" lying about gravity only?

1 Like

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by RobinHez(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin

Teempakguy! U were forewarned.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
RobinHez:
grin

Teempakguy! U were forewarned.
I am in state of regret. grin grin grin
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
I put the sky in quotation marks. that's obviously meaning that I'm talking about something else.

the fact is, the sky that you are talking about is actually space. space which is incredibly big. and the objects near earth in this space are moving around something else in another part of the space. and since they are moving at the same speed, it will appear to an observer, like you, that they are not moving.

I thought you said the europeans are liars?
what do you have to say about the electricity and radioactivity that they discovered? I'm sure you know your ancient civilizations didn't discover those. so, were they lying about this or not?
OR, were they "lying europeans" lying about gravity only?
brother this is pure rubbish. produce one article or journal where it says the stars are moving at the same speed as the earth. i need to see that right now

and with regards to ancient empires without electricity - thats another lie that you have believed. listen, civilizations rise and fall. there have been greater civilizations with more advanced science and technology than you see today in the past but like i said the undulating phase of this our reality is from golden ages to dark ages and then golden ages and dark ages etc etc and this coincides with the coronal mass ejection and solar flare activity of the sun. when the sun is producing less electromagnetic energy to sustain human brains and minds is when the dark ages appear and people are more stup-id and reta-rd-ed. and the lie you have been told is that of evolution where everything was primitive before now. like i told you ? you have been indoctrinated in european lies
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by RobinHez(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
when the sun is producing less electromagnetic energy to sustain human brains and minds is when the dark ages appear and people are more stupid and retarded.

grin

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
RobinHez:

grin
oh another indoctrinated fellow cheesy
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
[b] brother this is pure rubbish. produce one article or journal where it says the stars are moving at the same speed as the earth. i need to see that right now
it's something you can see by looking up at the night sky. it's so common knowledge that the only papers you will see explaining this phenomena are 200+ years old. and they will be from the "lying europeans" anyway. so, I can waste my time.

and with regards to ancient empires without electricity - thats another lie that you have believed. listen, civilizations rise and fall. there have been greater civilizations with more advanced science and technology than you see today in the past but like i said the undulating phase of this our reality is from golden ages to dark ages and then golden ages and dark ages etc etc and this coincides with the coronal mass ejection and solar flare activity of the sun. when the sun is producing less electromagnetic energy to sustain human brains and minds is when the dark ages appear and people are more stupid and retarded. and the lie you have been told is that of evolution where everything was primitive before now. like i told you ? you have been indoctrinated in european lies[/b]

what . . . I never knew ancient egyptians had laptops . . . and the internet . . . where did you read this? in their ancient records?

what was their version of google? did they have photoshop then? what about games? their version of ps4?

did they master the use of quantum computers? or what? did they build humanoid robots?

and oh, you still have to tell us all why the europeans are lying. you damn racist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
it's something you can see by looking up at the night sky. it's so common knowledge that the only papers you will see explaining this phenomena are 200+ years old. and they will be from the "lying europeans" anyway. so, I can waste my time.

what . . . I never knew ancient egyptians had laptops . . . and the internet . . . where did you read this? in their ancient records?

what was their version of google? did they have photoshop then? what about games? their version of ps4?

did they master the use of quantum computers? or what? did they build humanoid robots?

and oh, you still have to tell us all why the europeans are lying. you damn racist!

is that the best explanation you got ? cuz i know if you could find an article you would provide it right away. see let me tell you something about yourself. you are a smart guy - i will give you that. but you are a smart guy with an ego - meaning you never like to admit that everything you are saying is crap. and it really is crap if you really sit down and think about it. see what you are doing is called regurgitating lies of the past. and you are smart when it comes to regurgitating but you have refused to think for yourself and be analytical and do research. thats the problem brah. wink
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
is that the best explanation you got ? cuz i know if you could find an article you would provide it right away. see let me tell you something about yourself. you are a smart guy - i will give you that. but you are a smart guy with an ego - meaning you never like to admit that everything you are saying is crap. and it really is crap if you really sit down and think about it. see what you are doing is called regurgitating lies of the past. and you are smart when it comes to regurgitating but you have refused to think for yourself and be analytical and do research. thats the problem brah. wink

and I asked you to provide a scientific explanation of your view. you did NOT do that! how do you expect me to believe the crap you are saying when you have no logical proof to back them up?
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:

and I asked you to provide a scientific explanation of your view. you did NOT do that! how do you expect me to believe the crap you are saying when you have no logical proof to back them up?
[b]okay let me put this case to rest. to let you know the stars are not moving in the sky i will choose one of the more popular galaxies called the virgo A galaxy or what is called the messier 87 galaxy. and then i will also use the galactic center which is the dense cluster of stars in the center of the milky way. now all these stars you can tell where they will be in the next 1000 years because they are fixed and they have lasers pointed at them to know if they move. now i will provide you with one of my tools called an ephemerist. now go into that link and click on the tab called EPHEMERIST. Now in that section scroll down until you get to the galactic center and then you will also see the m87 galaxy if you scroll further down. now type in any date from now till the next 300 years to know what position they will be in. when you do that you will see i have completely smashed your case. i was toying with you before to see how far you will take this but i see i am going to have to start unleashing my resources. here is the link. [/b]

http://serennu.com/astrology/ephemeris.php
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
[b]okay let me put this case to rest. to let you know the stars are not moving in the sky i will choose one of the more popular galaxies called the virgo A galaxy or what is called the messier 87 galaxy. and then i will also use the galactic center which is the dense cluster of stars in the center of the milky way. now all these stars you can tell where they will be in the next 1000 years because they are fixed and they have lasers pointed at them to know if they move. now i will provide you with one of my tools called an ephemerist. now go into that link and click on the tab called EPHEMERIST. Now in that section scroll down until you get to the galactic center and then you will also see the m87 galaxy if you scroll further down. now type in any date from now till the next 300 years to know what position they will be in. when you do that you will see i have completely smashed your case. i was toying with you before to see how far you will take this but i see i am going to have to start unleashing my resources. here is the link. [/b]

http://serennu.com/astrology/ephemeris.php
this is weird.

if the stars are not moving, why do we need to calculate their positions with respect to time?
have you bothered to consider that?
you should not play with me. even if you unleash all the resources in the world, you will still be proven wrong. bring it on.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
this is weird.

if the stars are not moving, why do we need to calculate their positions with respect to time?
have you bothered to consider that?
you should not play with me. even if you unleash all the resources in the world, you will still be proven wrong. bring it on.
brah, go on that site and familiarize yourself with it. ignore your ego. you may learn something. beside the galactic center and the m87 you will see the word FIXED. They dont move from that position. wink
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
brah, go on that site and familiarize yourself with it. ignore your ego. you may learn something. beside the galactic center and the m87 you will see the word FIXED. They dont move from that position. wink
okay, let me ask you,

that site, who created it? why was it created? what is the back end programming of the site? what USE, is the site?

it may turn out that you are the one misinterpreting their intentions. just like you did with the links you gave me recently.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
okay, let me ask you,

that site, who created it? why was it created? what is the back end programming of the site? what USE, is the site?

it may turn out that you are the one misinterpreting their intentions. just like you did with the links you gave me recently.
the site is created by someone who works with nasa. it is created for scientists like myself who like to know the exact positions of the planets, the stars, the sun, the centaurs, the asteroids and the trans-neptunian objects in the sky at any particular time of the day. i can can get up to date and up to the minute positions of everything in the sky. it is the best tool you can ever have in your life if you are into cosmic science like i am. so i just gifted you with a wonderful resource.

the back end programming ? i am not familiar with.
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
the site is created by someone who works with nasa. it is created for scientists like myself who like to know the exact positions of the planets, the stars, the sun, the centaurs, the asteroids and the trans-neptunian objects in the sky at any particular time of the day. i can can get up to date and up to the minute positions of everything in the sky. it is the best tool you can ever have in your life if you are into cosmic science like i am. so i just gifted you with a wonderful resource.

I don't need the site. I need the algorithm driving the site. that is what I am going to evaluate and see if it is legit or not. you can't just go into a random site and type crap and get crap without knowing how it works.

so drop the mathematics behind the site. and let us dissect it. undecided
Re: Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) by sukkot: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:

I don't need the site. I need the algorithm driving the site. that is what I am going to evaluate and see if it is legit or not. you can't just go into a random site and type crap and get crap without knowing how it works.

so drop the mathematics behind the site. and let us dissect it. undecided
brah ? i have several sites like this that i use. and i cross-check them to see if they are right and exact and they are right and exact so i am not in doubt about the authenticity of the information on these sites. as for the algorithm and mathematics driving the site I am not that tech savvy. trust me i would like to get the algorithm and mathematics so that i can have it on my computer and i dont have to log into this persons site because sometimes it occurs to me that what if this person dies and no one pays for the site and it gets shutdown, that will be a huge loss, so i would like to get the mathematics and algorithm behind it so i can reproduce it myself and have the whole tool on my computer and not be dependent on that site. so if you can figure it out that would be a huge blessing. but me myself i am not a programmer so i wouldnt know how to go about trying to get the algorithm and mathematics behind it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males / Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.