Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures (8955 Views)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Jennynkk(f): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
INNOSON FOX – NOW SELLING @ N2.5M FULL OPTION!

-Engine: 1.5L
-USB/AUX Music Port
-Fuel Economy
-Bluetooth Technology
-Reverse Sensors
-Automatic Drive
-Am/Fm/DVD Player
-Safety Airbags
-5 Passenger Seater
-1 Year Free Replaceable parts
-2 Year Engine Warranty
-0% Chance of Overheating
-Reinforced Shock Absorbers
-Led Combination Tail Lights
-Automatic Foldable Rear-view Mirrors
-Hawk-eye Lens Combination Head Lights

MAKE IT YOURS! --> http://innosonmotors.com/FOX/

https://www.facebook.com/InnosonMotors/?fref=ts

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by mightyhaze: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Dis might just be the car for me ds year. Had a car budget of 1.8 - 2m,but am givin ds one serious thots,afterall itz brand new and wit nice guaranty and benefits. I hope dis car wud be rugged tho

19 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by funkyibodude(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2016
This car have an airbag That's cool. Innoson is really advancing

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2016
nice car

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by zuchyblink(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
IVM is the pride of Africa

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Why can't the federal govt mandate all federal agencies to adopt Innoson brand as the official car? Why can't our senators, governors, Reps etc adopt Innoson?

Is the car not sleek enough.??

16 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2016
With the options listed, should easily worth over 3 million. Proud of you Innoson!

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by sweetgala(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2016
This is a very beautiful package, looks great.

As said above it should a national policy that the federal government invest in innoson possibly controlling a sizeable stake and making it the official auto manufacturer of all government agency vehicles, police vehicles etc

State governments can even make it compulsory for all new commercial vehicles registered for transportation to be inooson where appropriate

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Really nice design and build, they should partner with bank to make payment flexible, rather than put the price at 2.5mil it should have been like 800k with 24month to balance up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2016
tobimillar:
Why can't the federal govt mandate all federal agencies to adopt Innoson brand as the official car? Why can't our senators, governors, Reps etc adopt Innoson?

Tribalism, envy and wickedness won't allow them.

Btw innoson itself should be looking at enlisting on the stock exchange.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Pwayne2016(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Innoson making Africa proud since 2011 while Federal Government is disgracing Nigeria since May 2015..

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by OKKO(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Obiagelli:

Tribalism, envy and wickedness won't allow them.
Btw innoson itself should be looking at enlisting on the stock exchange.

U have started to embrace the truth. That is exactly what every sane country would and is doing...but U have nailed it.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by LordMecuzy(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2016
OKKO:

U have started to embrace the truth. That is exactly what every sane country would and is doing...but U have nailed it.

Exactly the truth. Well I believe he will still succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by ckmayoca: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
FG shld supply high class innoson cars to our lawmakers and after thier tenure, they shld return them to IVM for a new set with token instead of spending billions for BMW or Toyotas.

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by blazer234: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2016
funkyibodude:

Bro, airbag is not an advancement o! The real advancement is hybrid power train. If you know about automotive industry, you will understand want I mean. But the cars look cool actually and I congratulate Mr innocent for this. He is doing a great job.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Blackfire(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Amadioha + Zeus abeg call sango.. Anyone who read this wonderful news, and still ve hatred, or sudden heart attack because of the good news.. I pray u do back to back thunder firing on his/her head, and if anyone from there family want them, they should come to alusi okija/mamiwater to collect them.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2016
1.5L engine of innosun for 2.5M. It's OK for them but I personally can never buy such. I wish him the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by akinszz: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Lol... U bad gan ni o.
Demdem:
1.5L engine of innosun for 2.5M. It's OK for them but I personally can never buy such. I wish him the best.
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by forgiveness: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Good car but the prize is not encouraging. If Innoson wants to compete with Hyundai, Toyota, Kia etcetera they need to sell at a very cheaper rate and give at least 5 year warrantee or lots of incentives. For instant, Hyundai cars gives warranty Powertrain: 10 years/100,000 miles, Bumper-to-Bumper: 5 years/60,000 miles,
Roadside Assistance: 5 years/unlimited miles,
Corrosion Protection: 7 years/unlimited miles
and that was how they were able to breakthrough American market. Now, they are one of the top ten selling cars in America.

They should also do lots of advert else nobody will take them serious. This is not Jonathan's era, so they should not expect anything from there.

The governor of Anambra state should adopt the car as his own official car and if he wants it to be bullet proof then he should bring it to Proforce in Ijebu ode.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
akinszz:
Lol... U bad gan ni o.

its just my personal preference. U dont have to take it though.
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by akinszz: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
I know... The cars are too expensive.
Demdem:

its just my personal preference. U dont have to take it though.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by yhemsy62(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
tobimillar:

Exactly my thought

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by yhemsy62(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:
It's not even 1.6 or 1.8

Moreover this type of car engine should be 2.00

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
funkyibodude:

look at you.....how do you want innoson to compete without international standards??..

innoson isss international quality...

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by funkyibodude(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
blazer234:

Bro, airbag is not an advancement o! The real advancement is hybrid power train. If you know about automotive industry, you will understand want I mean. But the cars look cool actually and I congratulate Mr innocent for this. He is doing a great job.
for starters that's what I mean. All his earlier vehicles don't have airbags. And I know what you mean by hybrid power train in line with C02 emission. I think he will get there someday, it takes a tiny seed to germinate into a tree. He's just starting in 10years time who knows where he would be. Probably his vehicles would be exported to other countries and it's a good thing for Nigeria. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obiagelli:
Really nice design and build, they should partner with bank to make payment flexible, rather than put the price at 2.5mil it should have been like 800k with 24month to balance up.

maybe they have flexible payment...you just need to ask...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by funkyibodude(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

look at you.....how do you want innoson to compete without international standards??..

innoson isss international quality...
and what happened to me, I'm just surprised and happy because I have his pickup truck here. No airbag in it.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

Should have been their selling point
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

Should have been their selling point
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:

You prefer foreign made cars, no doubt about it, why dont you encourage locally made products..

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by foriz4u(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
seun n her team won't move this to front page but if its how one child of d senator bags 1st class in one UK or US university u will see it on d front page d next minute. that's d same problem every sector in this country faces, lack of patriotism by its people. to bad.
nice car though...had I got the money to buy one.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The 10 Most Ridiculously Expensive Cars In The Automobile Market / CAR Service Manual / 6 Ways To Extend The Life Of Your Car Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.