Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,660 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures (9041 Views)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

You prefer foreign made cars, no doubt about it, why dont you encourage locally made products..

if u truly work and indeed sweat for ur money, u will know how painful is it to drop 2.5M CASH DOWN for that local matchbox.
i love his initiatives and dreams though but i will personally not put my money into it.
Let Govt patronize him the more.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by CSTR2: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
forgiveness:
Good car but the prize is not encouraging. If Innoson wants to compete with Hyundai, Toyota, Kia etcetera they need to sell at a very cheaper rate and give at least 5 year warrantee or alots of incentives. For instant, Hyundai cars gives warranty Powertrain: 10 years/100,000 miles, Bumper-to-Bumper: 5 years/60,000 miles,
Roadside Assistance: 5 years/unlimited miles,
Corrosion Protection: 7 years/unlimited miles
and that was how they were able to breakthrough American market. Now, they are one of the top ten selling cars in America.

They should also do lots of advert else nobody will take them serious. This is not Jonathan's era, so they should not expect anything from there.

The governor of Anambra state should adopt the car as his own official car and if he wants it to be bullet proof then he should bring it to Proforce in Ijebu ode.
Bullet proof technology and business is pretty basic stuff which most car manufacturers engage in.
So i am sure Innoson can embed bullet proof qualities on their own vehicles if the client requires it.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
foriz4u:
seun n her team won't move this to front page but if its how one child of d senator bags 1st class in one UK or US university u will see it on d front page d next minute. that's d same problem every sector in this country faces, lack of patriotism by its people. to bad.
nice car though...had I got the money to buy one.

Will you pay for the advert?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
akinszz:
I know... The cars are too expensive.
Brand new o , not tokunbo
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by forgiveness: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
CSTR2:
Bullet proof technology and business is pretty basic stuff which most car manufacturers engage in.
So i am sure Innoson can embed bullet proof qualities on their own vehicles if the client requires it.

Bullet proof technology is not pretty basic stuff. It demands high technology and it has grades. However, if Innoson has the technology, they can do it by themselves. Why not? All i am saying is that Anambra governor should use the car as his official car. We need to diversify and improve our economy.

P.s Proforce is the only bullet proof cars manufacturing company in Nigeria.
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by joeprince23(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is comendable,I was shocked beyond words when I visited his nnewi factory in umudim(such an advanced manufacturing complex,which comprisise of care chasis,plasticks and carbon fibiring and all aspect of motor component all made in nigeria) only the engine are outsourced
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by foriz4u(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

Will you pay for the advert?
I'm already paying by patronizing your webpage. ohhh.... I get it... interesting... its a stylish ads sha...no p... but wait! how about those post of children of recognise politicians who steal our money making front pages, did they pay for popularity ads pls answer ooo.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Frank3n2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
funkyibodude:
This car have an airbag That's cool. Innoson is really advancing

are you for real? airbag advancement?? sorry how old are u?
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obiagelli:

Should have been their selling point

yea..you are right.....
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by drss(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:
1.5L engine of innosun for 2.5M. It's OK for them but I personally can never buy such. I wish him the best.
common bicycle u no get, u come hia dey form big man.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
drss:
common bicycle u no get, u come hia dey form big man.

Can u swear on ur life with this statement?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by blazer234: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

You prefer foreign made cars, no doubt about it, why dont you encourage locally made products..

It is not about foreign made car, it is about engine capacity. In this age bro, 1.5L engine is small.
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Readonee35L(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:
1.5L engine of innosun for 2.5M. It's OK for them but I personally can never buy such. I wish him the best.
but you will pay upto 6million for a brand new 1.6L COROLLA..
smh

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Readonee35L:

smh

Haba bros where you see 1.6L corolla for 6m? No be 1.8L? Please educate me if I'm wrong oh.
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by eaglechild: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
blazer234:

It is not about foreign made car, it is about engine capacity. In this age bro, 1.5L engine is small.
What do you mean by 1.5L engine is too small.
Every car has a class and purpose, this is a subcompact car targeted at fuel efficiency.

The Hyundai accent ranges from 1.3 to1.6L.

The Toyota yaris from 1.3 to 1.5 L.

So what are you getting at.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Readonee35L(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fortissimo:

Haba bros where you see 1.6L corolla for 6m? No be 1.8L? Please educate me if I'm wrong oh.
There are 1.6L corolla's smiley

1 Like

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by blazer234: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
eaglechild:

Every car has a class and purpose, this is a subcompact car targeted at fuel efficiency.

Ok then
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Readonee35L(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
eaglechild:

Don't mind this olodo people, Talking rubbish, 1.5L is not small for that cars class,
But they will spend over 6m for a 1.6l corolla,
were they expecting a 3.5L V6 under the hood

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Readonee35L:

smh

compare this with a picanto not a corolla
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Readonee35L(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

compare this with a picanto not a corolla

You're failing too see the point, am not even comparing the picanto, a picanto is either a 1.0L OR 1.2L but this car and a corolla hass a difference of 100cc and a price difference of over 3-4million then why is now talking about not buying it because it is a 1.5L
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Readonee35L:

You're failing too see the point, am not even comparing the picanto, a picanto is either a 1.0L OR 1.2L but this car and a corolla hass a difference of 100cc and a price difference of over 3-4million then why is now talking about not buying it because it is a 1.5L

anyway, am sorry to burst ur bubble. the corolla is also expensive despite being imported down here.
The truth is as good as Innosun is, he needs to think of bringing his price down for majority of Nigerians to start looking towards him
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Readonee35L(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

anyway, am sorry to burst ur bubble. the corolla is also expensive despite being imported down here.
The truth is as good as Innosun is, he needs to think of bringing his price down for majority of Nigerians to start looking towards him

a brand new engine cost up to 600k,
Interior and accesories will cost upto 500k
Chassis (cars shell)it self
Tires and Wheel
wires and all other electronic stuffs ecu, radio, airbab, chairs, Head lights and tail lights e.t.c
Plus other miscellaneous stuffs ,
All that put in one and Warranty for 2.5M
You say it's expensive

mr man go and sit somewhere,
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Readonee35L:

a brand new engine cost up to 600k,
Interior and accesories will cost upto 500k
Chassis (cars shell)it self
Tires and Wheel
wires and all other electronic stuffs ecu, radio, airbab, chairs, Head lights and tail lights e.t.c
Plus other miscellaneous stuffs ,
All that put in one and Warranty for 2.5M
You say it's expensive

mr man go and sit somewhere,
angry angry angry

Mr know all. am trying hard not to belittle the product please dont dont force me to. Innosun is trying but not there yet. of cos he will get there. Can u swear to ur life that the quality of all those things u highlighted are top notch?
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Readonee35L(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

Mr know all. am trying hard not to belittle the product please dont dont force me to. Innosun is trying but not there yet. of cos he will get there. Can u swear to ur life that the quality of all those things u highlighted are top notch?
Am not convincing you to buy , neither am i attracted to Innosin
But when we see Good things lets appreciate That Car is decent for it's price if you cant buy it,You Pass,
I can't remember any Rule saying the car is a must buy,
People buy brand new cars,

For that 2.5 you will buy an rx330 or 07-09 camry or 08-2010 accord toks

So it's your choice

1 Like

Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Readonee35L:

Am not convincing you to buy , neither am i attracted to Innosin
But when we see Good things lets appreciate That Car is decent for it's price if you cant buy it,You Pass,
I can't remember any Rule saying the car is a must buy,
People buy brand new cars,

For that 2.5 you will buy an rx330 or 07-09 camry or 08-2010 accord toks

So it's your choice

i personally dont get all these rants targeted at me. where in any of my posts didnt i appreciate the car or innosun himself?
where in my posts did i ask anyone not to buy it?
is it an offence to express my own opinion on a product?
didnt i re emphasise on my first post that it is my choice? why tell me again?

Those things u call devices arent top notch and TO ME and it is ffucking expensive. Let me be with my opinion. Others are free to think otherwise.

Please carry ur frustration elsewhere. u sound sex-starved.

Demdem:
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by texazzpete(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
tobimillar:
Why can't the federal govt mandate all federal agencies to adopt Innoson brand as the official car? Why can't our senators, governors, Reps etc adopt Innoson?

Is the car not sleek enough.??

good points, but why can't innoson do more advertisement? Why can't they improve on the ads they have already? where is their crash safety rating for their vehicles? No sign of it on their website.

Innoson doesn't have to sell to everyone to stay afloat...they already sell a lot of buses to transporters, enough to yield pretty good profits. They can easily scale their production of the consumer vehicles to match demand.
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Readonee35L(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Demdem:

i personally dont get all these rants targeted at me. where in any of my posts didnt i appreciate the car or innosun himself?
where in my posts did i ask anyone not to buy it?
is it an offence to express my own opinion on a product?
didnt i re emphasise on my first post that it is my choice? why tell me again?

Those things u call devices arent top notch and TO ME and it is ffucking expensive. Let me be with my opinion. Others are free to think otherwise.

Please carry ur frustration elsewhere. u sound sex-starved.

THIS IS WHY I ONLY COMMENT IN CARTALK,
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 5:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Readonee35L:

THIS IS WHY I ONLY COMMENT IN CARTALK,

Good. Let it remain so. Over here, u cant foist ur opinion down our throats. Respect mine and I will respect urs.
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by sparkleboy(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Nice one. Made in Nigeria shocked
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Raymie(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Demdem:

if u truly work and indeed sweat for ur money, u will know how painful is it to drop 2.5M CASH DOWN for that local matchbox.
i love his initiatives and dreams though but i will personally not put my money into it.

Seek out quotes for the base models of the following. 2014/15 toyota Yaris 1.4, 2012 Honda City 1.6 2011-2015 Hyundai Accent 1.4. I can without a doubt tell you that these cars (the Hyundai comes without airbags) do cost more than the 2.5m Innoson put up. BTW, no carmaker, not even Mercedes uses top notch materials for lower segment vehicles. At best, they are designed to appear top notch.
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Demdem(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Raymie:
Seek out quotes for the base models of the following. 2014/15 toyota Yaris 1.4, 2012 Honda City 1.6 2011-2015 Hyundai Accent 1.4. I can without a doubt tell you that these cars (the Hyundai comes without airbags) do cost more than the 2.5m Innoson put up. BTW, no carmaker, not even Mercedes uses top notch materials for lower segment vehicles. At best, they are designed to appear top notch.

Spare me. I Av stated my preference without denigrating this initiative. Respect it and state urs. Even materials and gadgets get grades. Can u still compare?
Re: Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures by Raymie(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Demdem:

Spare me. I Av stated my preference without denigrating this initiative. Respect it and state urs. Even materials and gadgets get grades. Can u still compare?
You already denigrated the initiative when you stated below
Demdem:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2004-2005 Nissan Maxima; Why Is There So Many Neat Ones For Sale? / Help! Car A/c Only Chills Mornings & Evenings / Traffic Offences In Lagos State According To Lastma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.