Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen (3519 Views)

These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Starttell: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
I remember in the year 2012, when I literally recovered someone's Mazda. That was when I was residing at Awka. You need to see the Man's excitement after days of searching for the car, he told me how robbers came to their house, and snatched the car from him, thereafter, he introduced me to his Family promised me heaven on earth. He said the CID needs someone like me.. Well am a blogger
He asked me the School am in, told him FUTO, he said, Ah! I know somebody there who will see you through your stay. Lol
To cut the Story short, I didn't go back for any gift. I do it for Love and Humanity.
Now there is this Toyota Avalon I have been observing near my hood.
The car has been parked here for days, the trunk has been open ajar as you are seeing on the picture. The Flat
I dn't think a real car owner will leave his car like this for days.
Could it be that someone was kidnapped, put in the trunk and maybe when they wanted to transfer the victim, they left it open and zoomed off. If you know anyone that is looking for his Avalon "Ship" 2005 - 2009, you may have to inbox me.
I have blurred the surrounding and covered the plate for some form of protection. If you know someythat lost this, send a mail to ceo@starttells.com or Timkworth2013@gmail.com
Thanks
http://starttells.com/2016/01/28/this-abandoned-toyota-avalon-xx30-might-have-been-stolen/

Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Op check out the chassis number and liase with auto reg you will have the vehicle's full ownership details...

Btw y not report at the nearest police station....hope you're not trying to lure a potential victim?
Just thinking aloud... No offense
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by colossus2: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2016
angels09:
Op check out the chassis number and liase with auto reg you will have the vehicle's full ownership details...

Btw y not report at the nearest police station....[s]hope you're not trying to lure a potential victim?
Just thinking aloud... No offense[/s]
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Starttell: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2016
angels09:

Btw y not report at the nearest police station....hope you're not trying to lure a potential victim?
I dn't understand what u mean by luring a potential victim.
As for the license and other details, am not touching a car I dn't know how it came to be.
As for Reporting to Police... grin grin
Meanwhile, am travelling out of the area this week.

2 Likes

Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Starttell: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2016
angels09:

If am to get what you mean by luring a victim, hope you know this is a base 2005 Avalon and not a 2016 Shelby or California Special Mustang
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Starttell: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2016
The only confirmation I need from whoever has this car, if it is stolen is the Plate Number.
I will now tell the person where the car in is parked. The person has to report to the police station not me.
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Run the plate here http://askniid.org/CheckPolicy.aspx

You might get a name.

4 Likes

Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by colossus2: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Starttell:
The only confirmation I need from whoever has this car, if it is stolen is the Plate Number.
I will now tell the person where the car in is parked. The person has to report to the police station not me.
You should also make a report at a police station just incase......
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Starttell: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lalasticlala why not just front page this thread for the sake of whoever lost his car pls, as I was travelling out of Onitsha on Sunday, the car was still there.
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by gulfer: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Don't go near the vehicle, the police may just be waiting to pounce on the criminals............................ cool cool cool Just go and report your suspicion at the nearest police station.
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by divinelove(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
op if u r found in the car or even around it by police u may nt be able to explain urself without 150k bail angry
u took enough risk going close to even snap the car
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Starttell: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
divinelove:
op if u r found in the car or even around it by police u may nt be able to explain urself without 150k bail angry
u took enough risk going close to even snap the car
gulfer:
Don't go near the vehicle, the police may just be waiting to pounce on the criminals............................ cool cool cool Just go and report your suspicion at the nearest police station.
I have travelled our of the area, but when I was leaving, it was still in that Position.
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Youngsage: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Starttell:
I have travelled our of the area, but when I was leaving, it was still in that Position.
bro what app(s) did you use for blurring the pics?
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Starttell: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Youngsage:

bro what app(s) did you use for blurring the pics?
PicsArt

1 Like

Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by nattyhero(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Starttell:
I remember in the year 2012, when I literally recovered someone's Mazda. That was when I was residing at Awka. You need to see the Man's excitement after days of searching for the car, he told me how robbers came to their house, and snatched the car from him, thereafter, he introduced me to his Family promised me heaven on earth. He said the CID needs someone like me.. Well am a blogger
He asked me the School am in, told him FUTO, he said, Ah! I know somebody there who will see you through your stay. Lol
To cut the Story short, I didn't go back for any gift. I do it for Love and Humanity.
Now there is this Toyota Avalon I have been observing near my hood.
The car has been parked here for days, the trunk has been open ajar as you are seeing on the picture. The Flat
I dn't think a real car owner will leave his car like this for days.
Could it be that someone was kidnapped, put in the trunk and maybe when they wanted to transfer the victim, they left it open and zoomed off. If you know anyone that is looking for his Avalon "Ship" 2005 - 2009, you may have to inbox me.
I have blurred the surrounding and covered the plate for some form of protection. If you know someythat lost this, send a mail to ceo@starttells.com or Timkworth2013@gmail.com
Thanks
http://starttells.com/2016/01/28/this-abandoned-to
yota-avalon-xx30-might-have-been-stolen/

Op thanks. But you didn't state the location as per state. Lga town or street. To me this is just a wild goose chase. If you rely wanna help then u should state those. Your effort is noted. As for going to the police it's a no no. Dem bad
Re: This Abandoned Toyota Avalon XX30 Might Have Been Stolen by Starttell: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
nattyhero:

Op thanks. But you didn't state the location as per state. Lga town or street. To me this is just a wild goose chase. If you rely wanna help then u should state those. Your effort is noted. As for going to the police it's a no no. Dem bad
Anambra.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Rent A Vintage Car For A Wedding? / Winch Kin Car Be Dis? / I Need Help For My Infiniti J30!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.