Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) (23452 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Grand Daughter Weds (Photos) / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) / Benjamin Obaze 'Spellz' Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Amiloaded: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Evita Moussalli tied the knot with her heartthrob Serge Noujaim on Saturday 23rd of January, 2016. The ceremony took place at the popular restaurant Metisse in Victoria Island Lagos
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ijTJEmE0A0U/VqnZ15EfP4I/AAAAAAAAB6w/WQg7G1oTL8k/s320/2%25284%2529.jpg[/img]

She is Chief Operating Director of three of Nigeria’s foremost radio stations; Cool FM, Wazobia FM and Nigeria Info FM

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2cAbkNpNe1o/VqnaovbXBaI/AAAAAAAAB64/3wysrZ2Y8Vc/s320/6%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3_KTcGBur8E/Vqnatp1zhmI/AAAAAAAAB7A/acrStItjk5k/s320/5.jpg[/img]

Evita Moussalli, is the daughter of media mogul, Amin Moussalli and was last year named among the 15 most powerful women in the entertainment Industry by NET. Congrats to the new couple
[img]http://3.bp..com/--8mMeePo4II/VqnbJ9-z6wI/AAAAAAAAB7Q/i62q_nrSW80/s320/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-xCUfFytu0OE/VqnbGXcbO7I/AAAAAAAAB7I/q1G1Wh81HBM/s320/1%25284%2529.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/daughter-of-chief-operating-director-of.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Sammyashol(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Congrats
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Daminaj2(f): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2016
smiley
Hey Guys Visit www.Daminaj.com

Best New Entertainment / News Site

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by cutetopsey(f): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
congrats!

God bless your union

Check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by OhimaiTours: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by GodMode: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Now that foreigners are getting married in Nigeria... I hope naija celebs will stop going abroad to do their wedding grin grin grin

To foreigners Naija is a safe haven... To Nigerians naija is a poor and undeveloped country grin grin grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by bumi10(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
nice
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by BE811APP: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by ichommy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lovely wink
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by chuckfinn(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
oyinbo marriage... OP don come again o, is she the chief operating director or the daughter of the chief operating director

3 Likes

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Brunel(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
simple n classy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by saintfaculty(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by tana4gud(f): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cute Couple, nice wedding concept n dey picked Naija as their venue.
Nice 1
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
very simple wedding unlike most Nigerians who will exhaust their savings on weddings

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by StOla: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
GodMode:
Now that foreigners are getting married in Nigeria... I hope naija celebs will stop going abroad to do their wedding grin grin grin

To foreigners Naija is a safe haven... To Nigerians naija is a poor and undeveloped country grin grin grin grin

If she's Lebanese as I suspect, then she might have Nigerian citizenship by birth. Even the dad might have been born in Nigeria.

Lebanese and Indians don't just invest only in a foreign country, they stay on and live with their investment. Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania are prime examples of countries with a burgeoning Lebanese/Indian migrant community.

11 Likes

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by dayleke: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dem well done o
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
After carrying all the Nigeria ones...due to foreign exchange undecided
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
StOla:

If she's Lebanese as I suspect, then she might have Nigerian citizenship by birth. Even the dad might have been born in Nigeria.

Lebanese and Indians don't just invest only in a foreign country, they stay on and live with their investment. Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania are prime examples of countries with a burgeoning Lebanese/Indian migrant community.
The name strikes me more as Italian.
If she was born in nigeria, why not marry a black man? If she decided to marry one from her race, why do the wedding here? I'd like to see a video of her interviews to know if she has an Italian or Nigerian accent. So many questions unanswered for example why should we promote a Caucasian wedding if it isn't to an African?
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by fairheven: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
StOla:

and after so called naturalization she still could not find one naija guy good enough for marriage?
who dem dey deceive?
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by cruzita(f): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
nice but why she no marry one of our men na?after all we do for am
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by gozzlin: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
fairheven:

and after so called naturalization she still could not find one naija guy good enough for marriage?
who dem dey deceive?

You for go try your luck na see whether she go gree.

You no know say Nigeria guys no get liver to approach this kinda babes.

1 Like

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why are some people ranting over. the whole ish? There was actually a wedding and saying 'Congratulations' doesn't hurt. We like picking on trivial issues, I dunno why

2 Likes

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by MoonChildng: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
See the simplicity ,you can tell they didntspend millions trying to impress....
Only poor people try to impress
Agba ofifo londun woro woro

5 Likes

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by StOla: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
fairheven:

who dem dey deceive?

That's the part I did not include.

Even after residing in a country for over 100years, they ensure they keep only to their type. Infact many of them resident in Nigeria still get married to their country folks hitherto resident in the motherland. Then the partner relocates with them too, especially if the Nigerian partner is from a wealthy and Nigerian business owning family.

They remain insular and keep things within the family.

Cc: charix. You might have mistaken Moussalli for mussolini. Instead, think more of French variant Mousa (Musa), and the Christian first names (Evita, Serge), then you will realise they are Christian Lebanese (Maronites/Catholic).
Besides, the relationship with cool FM already suggests she's Lebanese.
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congrats 2 d couple
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Boeing777pilot: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
The affinity Lebanese have for Nigeria
It's second to none

2 Likes

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Boeing777pilot: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
fairheven:

who dem dey deceive?

Is it by force to marry a Nigerian?
It's your type that will criticize foreign based Nigerians for choosing to marry foreigners over Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by fabfunmi(f): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
when did amin turn to woman?amin mousalli is the father of evita mousalli..who just got married
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by landinfo: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
I heard that Amin Mousali (who owns all the 3 radio stations, chocolate royale, in short everything there)
waz born in Lebanon although his parents are Iraqi.....came to Nigeria in the 70s/80s just like the owner of Nasco coy & became a DON VITO CORLEONE>>>meaning that all hix children including Evita Mousali are all Nigerians by birth but u know them them now like Indianz, Pakistaniz, Chinese, Lebanese, etc, they would marry their own people whereever they settle in any part of the world
Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Mariecakes(f): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos) by Misselocon(f): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
News

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death / Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Covers Quarantine Issue Of Jasmine Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.