Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump (2420 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi (2) (3) (4)

It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by katherinej(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2016
An Iowa man was arrested Tuesday night after he allegedly threw tomatoes at Donald Trump at a rally in Iowa City.
Andrew Joseph Alemao, 28, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct for the tomato-throwing incident, according to a local ABC News affiliate.

The remains of a tomato lobbed at Donald Trump, and other images from Iowa https:///Y5qKoWEpmO pic.twitter.com/1TcZpkHrY7
— Bloomberg Politics (@bpolitics) January 28, 2016

Protesters have become a regular fixture at Trump events, disrupting packed arenas and auditoriums with chants decrying Trump's rhetoric.
But Tuesday's tomato-tossing seemed to be a new one. Spoiler alert: Alemao missed. You can see tomatoes whiz by in the first ten seconds of this video, from RT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GjW5HSOpiU

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by rottennaija(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
THIS MAN CAN NEVER SMELL THE WHITE HOUSE, HE IS SO FULL OF HATE. BEN CARSON INITIALLY TRIED BEING REASONABLE, BUT IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS, HE HAS ALLOWED THE REPUBLICAN SPIRIT OF WAR AND HATRED TO OVERCOME HIM WHILE CARRYING THE BARNER "IN GOD WE TRUST".

I GUESS THE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP FUNDING HIS CAMPAIGN HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF HIM

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by cocoduck: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2016
rottennaija:
THIS MAN CAN NEVER SMELL THE WHITE HOUSE, HE IS SO FULL OF HATE. BEN CARSON INITIALLY TRIED BEING REASONABLE, BUT IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS, HE HAS ALLOWED THE REPUBLICAN SPIRIT OF WAR AND HATRED TO OVERCOME HIM WHILE CARRYING THE BARNER "IN GOD WE TRUST".

I GUESS THE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP FUNDING HIS CAMPAIGN HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF HIM
i love donald

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by missKiffy(f): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2016
He deserves more than that, he even deserves poo to be poured on him too

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by resty4(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Trump ride on dat won't distract you.

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by Moreoffaith(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2016
NA COCONUT THE GUY SUPPOSE DEY THROW ON AM SO HIM BRAIN GO COME BACK TO NORMAL... MAD MAN

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by measideyhere(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2016
every one has an opinion..whats wrong is when u let obviously wrong opinions play out.
Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by vault(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2016
if he enters the white house..... america is finished

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by katherinej(f): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
vault:
if he enters the white house..... america is finished
i am telling u... it wont even happen angry

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
American problem for American people

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by bobbiekrantz: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Donald Trump is a Senile old dump suffering from a chronic mouth diarrhea.

he can never win the presidency

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by foriz4u(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
I didn't c any body throwing anything in the video for heaven's sake...you will have tp payme back my money for watching sth that is not in the video. rubbish!!

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by RealSleek(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
see dem talking asif na dem go vote..

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by vedaxcool(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin where the apple at? Tramp is how low Republicans have gone.
Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by peacengine(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by yungryce: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
dis dude be wasting his time. let it not jst look like d democrats wont hv competition
Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by tpiaobsession: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
American problem for American people

American people you say.
Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by katherinej(f): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
RealSleek:
see dem talking asif na dem go vote..
Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by 7lives: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
This man reminds me of Macías Nguema the former president of Equatorial Guinea popularly called the " MAD MAN OF MALABO "
Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by RealSleek(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
katherinej:

I watched a CNN doc. on trump today and it shows dt trump even hv a special appeal on teens because he says whatever he feels...and some pple here vexing ova someone many many miles and many moods away...trump don't give a Damn, everybody shud knw dt by nw

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by wordcat(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Trump is the next POTUS

Re: It's Come To This: Someone Actually Threw A Tomato At Donald Trump by Slikbae: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
oo

Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? / Planned IPOB Rally In PH: Disclaimer! / Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation