Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received (28697 Views)

Nairalanders Name The Best Gift You Have Received As A Birthday Present / Please Who Else Received GLOINVITE For Abuja? / Basket Mouth Received Portrait Painting As A Gift On His Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
This lady is a fraud. The only existing Olumegbon chieftancy family is in eti osa Ajah and not Isale eko. Olumegbon himself is well known to me and to all others who reside in the ajah corridor and he would not meddle into marital issues except land is involved.
This letter was fabricated, not worth more than a soiled tissue paper and not even worth wasting a match stick on. The name of that mistress must be lieliesticlielie!

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by olapluto(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
This letter means NOTHING!
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Magician1503(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
The woman geh mind sha.
A whole ogboni chieftain buried in a strange land sad

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
kilokeys:
Kill and bury

Similar with bit.ches.. They eat the flesh and bury the bones..

Then dig up the bones to play.

Men do point and kill while women do kill and bury.... fear women.....

Except she is your wife!

Any woman here whose husband has or loves mistresses shout a resounding HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!!!!!
May that mistress receive hunchback, hunch neck, hunch leg, hunch everything and the people say a big .........

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by sonibota: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
There are actually several mad men except that few are wandering. Until we realize that Chess is the only game in the world which truly reflects the status of the husband, where the poor King can only take one step at a time while the queen zig-zags, our blues will always be turned to reggae each time we attempt to try marriage twice and expect different results. Most times, you end with one who is out to rob from your present and future to pay for her past. Am not being chauvinistic!

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Smartiegurl:
Be wise and learn....get a lawyer to help u put down ur will before u drop dead, to avoid things like this....
Humans and money shaa....

Well said.

A Will is better than nothing but it can be contested.

Beneficiaries can say it is not the last will and testament, different versions can start appearing, they can say papa was under undue influence when preparing or the will or the will can even disappear (to reappear later in different clothes!)All you need to do is look back at some notable families and look at the number of years it took for the court to decide what goes where under the will. I don't want to give names.

It is better to use a Trust to hold the assets and distribute to beneficiaries the income arising from the Trust. Prepare the trust and let an incorporated trustee like United Capital (UBA), First Bank Trustees Stanbic Trustees etc. manage the trust. Immediately, the person who set up the Trust (the Settlor) dies the trust continues taking care of the beneficiaries overnight with no break in transmission and no expensive probate fees to pay. If you use a will (not bad) be ready for a lengthy admin process (3-6 months); You will fill forms, the State will value the property and ask you to advertise before you can be issued a probate certificate to distribute the assets but before be ready to pay 10% of asset value as an effective "Probate tax" and some more as backhanders so that the matter can be accelerated. Meanwhile, funeral expenses may be piling up, together with school fees, rent, charges etc. This is why some families sell their property at rock bottom prices with heavy indemnities just to fund expenses while the probate process winds on. So moral is use a Trust, use a Foundation, use a Company or at worst use a Will but definitely use something.

What beats me though is that a man this exposed did not have a tax efficient onshore or offshore Trust or Foundation holding his assets.

It looks strange.

2 Likes

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Friday18: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
All I see here are people's LOVE for MONEY. Let's assume he is a nonentity,and gats no money,no one will even know him talk more of his death. The Love of material things including money is always the root of all evil.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by hioman: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
theshaderoom:
As the children of the Late Billionaire Dehinde Fernandez’s Children Battle His Mistress who they claimed buried their father in Belgium without their consent, the woman has posted a certificate which she seeks to use in proving that she was customarily married to the billionaire. I dont know which kind certificate this is, maybe its a letter of acknowledgement of marriage.

I am not a judge but the word "Purported Marriage" has spoilt her chances of a valid marriage between her and Chief in any competent court. She needs to come up with something valid and official, otherwise, she has lost the case already.

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Some idio'ts would insult this mistress instead of them to focus on the foolish billionaire who left his affairs unorganised. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Frank3n2(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Genea:
Let d lady eat d fruit of her labour jooooor

the one she labored on her back and legs in the air at night abi?? grin grin wink
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by emmydollars4life(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
First of all I must say that the deceased is foolish by allowing the gold digger mistress to use her Toto to re-arrange his brain that prevents him from writing a Will before his death.
This show that most women don't marry old rich people because of love but rather because of their wealth . Imagine the extent this woman is going just to claim everything the man has all for herself.
This case is among the reasons why I will forever take this sentence serious. The sentence says ......... AFTER GOD FEAR WOMAN.
If forensic investigation is carried out properly u will found out that this woman killed this man just for his wealth, that is why she didn't allow other family members to know about the death. RIP foolish man
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by banio: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
A man's wealth basically should be 4 his children and wives. They should share everything equally in order to juju.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by myselfonly: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by lagosrd: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
theshaderoom:
As the children of the Late Billionaire Dehinde Fernandez’s Children Battle His Mistress who they claimed buried their father in Belgium without their consent, the woman has posted a certificate which she seeks to use in proving that she was customarily married to the billionaire. I dont know which kind certificate this is, maybe its a letter of acknowledgement of marriage.

Refer to this post for the genesis of the issue

https://www.nairaland.com/2896744/late-billionaire-dehinde-fernandezs-children

See photo below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBFUkrPiPCB/

Scammed dunce

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Genea(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Frank3n2:

the one she labored on her back and legs in the air at night abi?? grin grin wink
lolx na u see dah one oooo cheesy
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Genea(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
ipledge10:
please every guys on nairaland should fear this gal...which labor is that?
y should dey??
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Genea(f): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
your statement means that if given the opportunity you will surely do the same which implies that all women are the same but remember that the law of karma still exist and what goes around comes around. Keep supporting evil. Those who support evil will surely see evil.
na u call am evil, leave her alone jooor
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by ipledge10(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Genea:
y should dey??
Because you have the potential of being a killer. ..I don't call people Gold digger
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Genea(f): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
ipledge10:
Because you have the potential of being a killer. ..I don't call people Gold digger
lolx I can't even hurt a fly
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by ipledge10(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Genea:
lolx I can't even hurt a fly
but your comment says otherwise...I don't judge people base on what they do on nl sha
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Genea(f): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
ipledge10:
but your comment says otherwise...I don't judge people base on what they do on nl sha
grin grin
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by ipledge10(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Smartiegurl(f): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
greenpasture:

Well said.

A Will is better than nothing but it can be contested.

Beneficiaries can say it is not the last will and testament, different versions can start appearing, they can say papa was under undue influence when preparing or the will or the will can even disappear (to reappear later in different clothes!)All you need to do is look back at some notable families and look at the number of years it took for the court to decide what goes where under the will. I don't want to give names.

It is better to use a Trust to hold the assets and distribute to beneficiaries the income arising from the Trust. Prepare the trust and let an incorporated trustee like United Capital (UBA), First Bank Trustees Stanbic Trustees etc. manage the trust. Immediately, the person who set up the Trust (the Settlor) dies the trust continues taking care of the beneficiaries overnight with no break in transmission and no expensive probate fees to pay. If you use a will (not bad) be ready for a lengthy admin process (3-6 months); You will fill forms, the State will value the property and ask you to advertise before you can be issued a probate certificate to distribute the assets but before be ready to pay 10% of asset value as an effective "Probate tax" and some more as backhanders so that the matter can be accelerated. Meanwhile, funeral expenses may be piling up, together with school fees, rent, charges etc. This is why some families sell their property at rock bottom prices with heavy indemnities just to fund expenses while the probate process winds on. So moral is use a Trust, use a Foundation, use a Company or at worst use a Will but definitely use something.

What beats me though is that a man this exposed did not have a tax efficient onshore or offshore Trust or Foundation holding his assets.

It looks strange.
Knowledge they say is power, ignorance is quite a disease. Well said sire, just like u rightly stated, it is quite bad that a man as powerful as that, has no knowledge about this or could it be ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Amplitron: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
It is very selfish to depart and leave your house in disarray. He should have at least put his house in order before leaving. Granted nobody knows when he will leave this earth but the moment you start having children from multiple women or if you have lots of assets that can trigger rivalry that will put your house in disarray it is good for you to put things in order everyday like it is your last.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
The man's initials were"B.A.D." and was he BAD!
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by vicraven(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
fvckedup golddiggers
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by tony1918(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
People talking about these man remains should not forget he his an Oluwo Asapeola ..If you know what this means then you will know his people will have come for his bodies abi the children wan talk say dem no know say there papa nah cultist
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
endtime certificate
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by poseidon12: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
myselfonly:

Thanks for clearing up the issue. They should follow the Nigerian system and share their inheritance equitably. She is obviously the man's wife.
Re: Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Some men sha..... If I use the adjectives I wanna use rn people will start saying I'm a bad person.

Smh vehemently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Thrilling Ladies On US Tour - (Pictures) / Doing Traditional And White Wedding On The Same Day Or On Different Days? / Pictures From Deji Falae's Funeral Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.