Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Need A Proffesional Driver To Take You Outside Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Proffesional Driver To Take You Outside Lagos (315 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / Need A Truck Driver To Help Transport Vitafoam Products Within Lagos / Updated-Different Positions within and outside Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Proffesional Driver To Take You Outside Lagos by ndiafans: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hi Every one, do you need a professional driver to take you outside Lagos and environs, then i can help you do that. Maybe you are a small establishment or multi national company or even individual who need a driver to take their vehicle outside Lagos then i can help you do that. I have been doing that for individual and companies for the past years. i can help you convey your vehicle safely to its right destination.

Your vehicle will be in good shape and condition before i can start the journey. We will reach the final agreement before i commence the journey. You can travel with your family and friends today to any state wether north, east, south or western part of the country you desire and be at safe with a good and professional driver that will take you to your right destination. I try my best but God takes control of the road. You may want to call me for inquiries. Call Ndubuisi@080-60-23-51-18

(1) (Reply)

Professional Electrical Technician / Drivers Urgently Needed (ikeja Axis - (ogba, Ketu, Ojota) / Job Competition | Register For The "Proactive Job Seeker Challenge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.