Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Do You Agree With What Goodluck Jonathan Once Said About Ruling Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With What Goodluck Jonathan Once Said About Ruling Nigeria? (465 Views)

Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With What Goodluck Jonathan Once Said About Ruling Nigeria? by DJBIGGY(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
This just got me thinking when i saw this tweet online today. With the diverse nature we are, and conflict Nigeria has been battling, it is somewhat impossible for a president to use a term to fix Nigeria's problem.

Notwithstanding i still believe Buhari is kind of slow in his approach to re-branding Nigeria cos we have not really seen any tangible thing Nigerians can point to his change.

May God help us.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/do-you-agree-with-what-goodluck.html

Re: Do You Agree With What Goodluck Jonathan Once Said About Ruling Nigeria? by WATCHOVER(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
I will always love you sir (Dr. Goodluck ).
You still remain Nija's best, and finest with your smiles
Re: Do You Agree With What Goodluck Jonathan Once Said About Ruling Nigeria? by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigeria always needs fixing, so don't worry.
Re: Do You Agree With What Goodluck Jonathan Once Said About Ruling Nigeria? by Bambless1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
This Is Not An Excuse!

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello Dissolves All State Boards, Parastatals / Help Save A Life Urgently! / BREAKING: Bristow Helicopter Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.