Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Court Sets To Rule On Fiberesima’s Appeal Against Jail Sentence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Sets To Rule On Fiberesima’s Appeal Against Jail Sentence (449 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother / Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana / Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sets To Rule On Fiberesima’s Appeal Against Jail Sentence by Ndlistic(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
The Court of Appeal, Lagos Division, on
Thursday directed the President of the
Actors’ Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo
Fiberesima, to appear in court for
judgment in the appeal challenging a five-
year prison sentence handed out to her
by the Lagos High Court in 2009.
The ex-beauty queen was sentenced to
five- year imprisonment without option of
fine by Justice Deborah Oluwayemi for
reckless driving which resulted in the
death of one Dr. Giwa Suraj on the Lekki-
Epe Expressway, Lagos, in 2009.
The deceased was a staff of one of the
government’s hospitals in Lagos.
At the hearing of the appeal on Thursday,
the court presided over by Justice U.I.
Ndukwe-Anyanwu reserved judgment in
the case after counsels adopted their
written addresses.
Justice Ndukwe-Anyanwu directed
Fiberesima to appear in court when
judgment would be delivered.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/court-sets-to-rule-on-fiberesimas-appeal-against-jail-sentence/

Re: Court Sets To Rule On Fiberesima’s Appeal Against Jail Sentence by OVI75(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Prison loading,dat lady has gat enemies gan.wot kept the prison sentence til nw,or is dere somtin my brain is refusin to comprehend here.
Re: Court Sets To Rule On Fiberesima’s Appeal Against Jail Sentence by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thought she already did her time na What's with the appeal again? God help her if they suddenly realise the first judge was too lenient with her judgement.
Re: Court Sets To Rule On Fiberesima’s Appeal Against Jail Sentence by cruzita(f): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
I thought this was over are they still on it?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Female Nigerian Army Officer Tortures Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / 7 Ways To Make Your Woman Feel Special On Valentines Day / Nigerians React: Adamawa Policeman Detonates Bomb Unconsciously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.