Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother (25666 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by kidap: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Sons are looking lovely and handsome. A photo of this lovely family surfaced on  Ibinabo page but the caption got peoples attention that it wasn't the actress that shared the pics  but her son Zion did.

See caption below..

hi guys. this is zino, my mummy is sleeping so i took her phone, isnt my family so fine!!!

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-shares-photo-lovely-sons/

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by NaijaCelebrity: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
cute

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
kidap:
Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Sons are looking lovely and handsome. A photo of this lovely family surfaced on  Ibinabo page but the caption got peoples attention that it wasn't the actress that shared the pics  but her son Zion did.

See caption below..

kool
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by esthy86(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
lovely
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by shammahyaro(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
cool
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by midehi2(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cute kids

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by DavidEsq(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oluwa embarassed! Which kain newtork una wey dey above me dey use cry

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by ThundrCork(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cute
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Bblessing37: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kontinu undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by nonye6194: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
where all the monitor lizard and snake post sad
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Nickymichy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nawa ooo

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
ok

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
kidap:

See caption below..

Murderer.

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by davodyguy: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
dem no sentence am again?

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by davodyguy: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bidobado:

Murderer.

I thought she was sent to jail a while back. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bidobado:

Murderer.

You're also guilty because you murder people with your words and thoughts!

Think before you type!

15 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Flexherbal(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by purem(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by silvamiami(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
davodyguy:

I thought she was sent to jail a while back. shocked shocked shocked

she is back now.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
leatherman:

You're also guilty because you murder people with your words and thoughts!

Think before you type!

Didn't she killed somebody whilst driving?!
Please explain how I killed anyone with my words and thoughts by simply stating the obvious.
Seems like you need mental evaluation before logging onto any computer to type shyte.

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by blackpanda: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
the younger son is damn cute

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by bedspread: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bidobado:

Murderer.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by jericco1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
beautiful family.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Truepee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked
Former LovePeddler
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Ccdavies(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
kidap:

See caption below..

Who are they please? If this won't put smile on the faces homeless Nigerian out there and reduces high cost of leaving mbok count me out.. Iyami
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by moscobabs(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked
And the Doctor family members are mourning

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is his not the lady who walked free after killing a family man while driving under the influence of alcohol?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Ccdavies(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
kidap:

See caption below..

Who are they please? If this won't put smile on the faces of homeless Nigerians out there and reduces the high cost of living mbok count me out.. Iyami
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Caris77: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Great
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by Ogaonos: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
kidap:

See caption below..

neva knew she had grow up kids.nd she luk lik chick she try.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by gentlechyke(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Please does anyone have idea of what is wrong with me? i climbed an okada today and as we were going on a high speed something was saying i should tickle the okada rider.

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother by alfred007(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Celebrate Valentine’s Day / Purity Okojie 6th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Daughter / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.