Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) (48094 Views)

How Long Can You Save Your Breath ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Beetwaise(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Sometimes it's not all about Money.

take the money, on your way back, you could prolly be accosted by armed robbers who will snatch the money from you.

save wife, one day you'd prolly meet her in bed with another man.

you owe your mum more than a 100mil dollars.

You've said it all sage fellow. I will save the first woman I met in my life i.e. MY MUM.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Cadamlk: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is really not possible.So no answer
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by samirmuyiwa: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
May our loyalty not be tested.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
i'll simply take the 100million. My mama and girlie suppose sabi swim. if not, they are on their own grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by cao(f): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Y'all are rather forgetful, this was FP last year...it's a new year, upgrade your material.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

take the money, on your way back, you could prolly be accosted by armed robbers who will snatch the money from you.

arm robbers did what? with that money, i will employ security officials and i will be paying them, i will go for the money buh it won't be easy at all
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by ZIDANEFUN(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
4 me i will take $100m cos wt dat money u go bury ur mum nd wife, gv dem a sound burial nd get enough money to marry another woman nd continue life jare......... mtchew mummy nd honey (wife) gbakwaa oku dia
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by kenny905(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its either $100M or my mom, I can still get anoda wife, pipu now get married out of obligation not love

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Bishops10(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thunder fire the Mod who brought this to FP,I posted same thing last week but he chose to zoom it
https://www.nairaland.com/2879169/what-situation-photo

F*ck Fake and Biased modes here
Agam agbapu unu nti.....just watch out
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by drdrei09: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
I won't need to think twice before I save my mum.

Even if I was droning with them and a good Samaritan came around, I'd volunteer he saved my mom first
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mom is dead. So I am left to worry about wifey and cash. If it is me drowning, I will ask my wife to get the cash and give me a presidential funeral. Then she can train the kids. But.....since na wifey dey drown, I go try get the money. Since I can't swim, may be the bag of money fit help me float. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by orobs93(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Even if u save mum dem fit kidnap am ask for ransom and she done leave her life waitin sef some mum are just over hyped
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by FemiFaniKayode: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I would save my mum out of obligation, but if it was about love I'd save Phyno cheesy grin

I mean, my future spouse grin

No one in hell would I save the money, it would automatically become blood money. That ish is cursed.

your lips big ooooo e no dey heavy you? grin
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jayjay0:
100million ooo..

My mum and wife suppose to know how to swim but if they don't i will act like i thought they knew
Hehehehehehe... God don punish u, na "call up letter" ur punishment dey wait to manifest... lolzzzzz... bad child
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by cao(f): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bishops10:
Thunder fire the Mod who brought this to FP,I posted same thing last week but he chose to zoom it
https://www.nairaland.com/2879169/what-situation-photo

F*ck Fake and Biased modes here
Agam agbapu unu nti.....just watch out
https://www.nairaland.com/2680455/confusing-moments-save-photo#39205531
So what kind of thunder should be fired here? Then Zeus should jejely come down from Olympus and fire you all for recycling this...

https://www.nairaland.com/2521556/given-one-option-save#36893021
The original FP. Poseidon might as well release the Kraken on you all.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
SleekyGee:
Wake up from the dream, pray for wife and mother and keep hustling hard
ur answer is d most appropriate. The hypothetical condition stated is improbable.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Alezy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
All of u shouting I will save mum, I dey look una laugh.

well its kinda easy for the ladies oh but for the men, I have a question for you.

if you have 50k and you mum calls that she needs 50k urgently for something and Your wife Also asks your help with 50k for something urgent. Who will you give??

think very well before you answer....its technical.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by YuckFou: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jesus Our Saviour was offered the WHOLE WORLD just to bow down once to the devil and he refused. He knows something we don't know about this world. It is vanity upon vanity. It is less than NOTHING.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Guys wake up... This isn't real
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Daminaj2:

Lol. Easy Rambo. ... it was a joke kiss
even if u weren't joking, u are entitled to ur opinion jare. Besides, wen one finds himself/herself in a dangerous situation, d instinct of man is to safe self first. U are not out of order!
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Poverty is real over there undecided

See all the sellouts! shocked

Now they're fighting say no more lipsrsealed

In J. Cole's voice: **How Much for your SOUL niqqaz angry

#if_only_SHE_$wallowed_u_niqqaz grin wink
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Seunjungle(m): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Join them straight!!!!
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Abeg who taught you hungry niqqaz about dollars undecided wasted fvckin generation cry cry
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by BABANGBALI: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2016
omo na the money i go save o because my mother go disown me if i no save the money
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by littlegold(f): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Help a nairalander win this contest.C00438C2B join this channel to like my pix am contestant num 11.tnx
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Leriebloom(f): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2016
allanphash7:
Your mom will finish someday now or u forgotten?
Everybody wld die some day, i know but she is worth more than 100m to me, i rather sacrifice the 100m to save her than to do it d other way around, sorry i dont reason like u do.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Emmanuel950(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2016
As an igbo man, I will throw both my mum n wife life jackets/tubes/log of wood n den get d money.

Buh finally na mumsy sure pass
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by busomma: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2016
U are mad for posting such difficult question. Kind of interesting though.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by faruz: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

change your dp.
in Justin bieber's voice: what do u mean
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by faruz: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2016
brownjulie:
will same the money.... I gat no mum and also gat no wife so, I would save the cash grin
oooppppsss no mom #sowri ..... If u take d money I wunt mind u sendin me 20% of it ....... U can be d version2.0 of DAsuki.....
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by diva90: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Tough one! I think most men would save their mum. Anybody that picks money over the life of these two important people is a dangerous person. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) / You And Me / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.