Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) (48349 Views)

How Long Can You Save Your Breath ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Maximus85(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
danieloy4:
Saw this pix on someone dp,got me laughing and had to think long also and its kinda difficult for me to be sincere with myself cos 100m no b small thing o

So if it were you, who would you save?

My mum is sharp. So is my wife. They would have grabbed the money before I get there and save themselves. They are both very good swimmers. Na for me to negotiate my share of the money.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Maximus85(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
danieloy4:
Saw this pix on someone dp,got me laughing and had to think long also and its kinda difficult for me to be sincere with myself cos 100m no b small thing o

My mum is sharp. So is my wife. They would have grabbed the money before I get there and save themselves. They are both very good swimmers. Na for me to negotiate my share if the money.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by cao(f): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:
I no deh hear grammar for morning undecided
Poor you. But you no get problem to make noise in the morning...maybe hunger dey catch you during that your post, you come carry your starvation dey rake for NL...
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Bishops10(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
cao:

Poor you. But you no get problem to make noise in the morning...maybe hunger dey catch you during that your post, you come carry your starvation dey rake for NL...
nkea osikwa n'ogini? undecided
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by cao(f): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:

nkea osikwa n'ogini? undecided
Annoying isn't it when someone calls you up on your BS? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Bishops10(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
cao:
Annoying isn't it when someone calls you up on your BS? grin
Hapunum aka nwata Nwokea no n'ime akwa nwanyi undecided
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by cao(f): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:

Hapunum aka nwata Nwokea no n'ime akwa nwanyi undecided
You brought it upon yourself. Ranting about thunder & not noticing how silly you sounded.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by IykeWest: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
ShakurM:
My wife n my mum go vex if I no save the 100m angry
Thank you! grin I'll save the millions first then try and save my mum, my wife can go to hell as long as $100m is involved angry
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by hettetatattam(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
danieloy4:

Money nor dey drown.. So save mum, then try to save wife..
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Bishops10(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
cao:

You brought it upon yourself. Ranting about thunder & not noticing how silly you sounded.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by hikmojj(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
let it happen first.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by triSSS(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
guy hmw far u now, se you wan day wine us ni? mum c iz old already, wife fit break my hearth or beter still i will marry another 1, but dat amount gidi gun
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by SirAfoy1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
this will not happen to my family innJeeesuus name. hold your picture back
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by SirAfoy1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
this will never happen to my family innJeeesuus name. hold your picture back
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by josite: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2016
Azil:
I would never sacrifice life for money, so money is out. It would be between mum and hubby for me.
Mum? *musing* Am I ready to let my kids become fatherless is exchange for a grandma?

Husband? *musing* He's been such a good husband and wondeful father but mama has always loved me unconditionally.

I really don't know abeg. lol.

and u once said your mum is a wicked woman who takes u from native dr to native dr to confirm if u are witch or not.now she is the mama that loves u unconditionally.this is where i stop following you.
Re: Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2016
josite:

and u once said your mum is a wicked woman who takes u from native dr to native dr to confirm if u are witch or not.now she is the mama that loves u unconditionally.this is where i stop following you.

I couldn't care less what you do or don't. For the sole purpose of clarification, the woman I see as mother is my step mother. My biological one...oh well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.