Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) (46728 Views)

Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by shizzy7(f): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
The mods knew this news is fake but still pushed it to FP..

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by whohgrace: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
ok
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by amobyk29: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by NairaExam690(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Nigeria never arrest any boko haram spy before oh, yeye people

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Christmasdon(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Posiposi.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by joseph1832(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Hian! If this was in Nigeria, I can believe, but what I'm reading, I just can't help but say, meeennnnn
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by eleojo23: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:
The mods knew this news is fake but still pushed it to FP..
I don't think it's fake. The source link appears credible.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by kumakunta: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2016
kulobyno:
Why are these arab terrorist suspicious and apprehensive over every thing. Soon they will start arresting and detaining ants and hkuseglies over soying for israel.
Their evil minds won't let them sleep with two eyes closed because they know that the evil they have been perpetrating against humanity will soon catch up with them.
Though this news sounds false,You sound too silly. If you judge based on the news brought by OP,then I think you lack comprehension problem or you dyslexic. The vulture was said to be with Isreal flag n gadget. So why rule out a probability of a spy bird being used?

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by elampiro(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2016

This is not the first time birds used to spy have been captured or traced. I am surprised people are not aware of this method of spying used by some countries.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
If I click that link, make I no receive alert this month! angry
The op is a very silly boy, no mind am!
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2016
kulobyno:
Why are these arab terrorist suspicious and apprehensive over every thing. Soon they will start arresting and detaining ants and hkuseglies over soying for israel.
Their evil minds won't let them sleep with two eyes closed because they know that the evil they have been perpetrating against humanity will soon catch up with them.

You know nothing kiddo
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by delishpot: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2016
tempem:
Chei!! You are sick. This thing you did pain me die.
Well, continue.

Great Son of his father. How is papa doing? smiley my spirit just asked me to ask and greet him.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by canDy4eva(f): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
eleojo23:
Fear Israel. Those guys are bad grin
no dey aint "bad"... Dey r "highly inteligent". Dat Gods blessin upon dem.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by eleojo23: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2016
canDy4eva:
no dey aint "bad"... Dey r "highly inteligent". Dat Gods blessin upon dem.
That is the kind of "bad" I mean grin
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Konpresor012(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2016
This news is completely false. Every one knows CNN is a Jewish media, That's the truth, I'm not supporting neither side tho
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Atlantian: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
So, does it mean Israel can not afford high pixel high altitude UAV ?
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Educated iddiots.....why not release the news after you might have established that the bird is a spy........now you displayed your foolishhness to the world....Good job European wannabess
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2016
It is 'Israel ' and not 'Isreal'.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by samuelgambo(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2016
They arrested a vulture , and all the animals seen in Lebanon are all suspect, so crocodiles are in trouble because it's May be you Israel will send this time
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Oic22: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2016
The much anticipated track-feel am- is finally released and its up for download on https://my.notjustok.com/p/jayfeelam
God bless u as u download
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Chukazu: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2016
kulobyno:

their suspicion is not unfounded or unheard-of, Israel are well-known for using animals and birds especially for spying on their Arab enemies. obviously you don't know much about "Mossad "
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by teebaxy(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Only God knows how many of this vultures are in Nigeria,spying at will
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by MissingBudget: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2016
It is very possible for Israel to do such, but it is foolish to believe they would leave all those traces that would give them away on the vulture.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by uncjay(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Israel is a nightmare in middle east....lol....imaging the number of instances on different occasions.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Billzmedia:
And we are still struggling to make toothpick. See where some other country's technology has gotten to
tooth pick and pencil.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by spafu(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
espionagesavvy:
True news! Folks, go and read it in the blog, with pics included..
Come and press my hand to click the link nah.
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
originalmachine:
ahhhahahahahahhwhwhhwwwwhhwhhaahaa....u won be Linda Ikeja, u won get mansion...u hear say na blogging she take get mansion _?

Yes sir, definitely I will get there.,
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
spafu:

Come and press my hand to click the link nah.

Well, u dnt have to visit if u don't want to, bt there are many hot stories there dat u won't see anywhere else, but never mind don't visit the blog..
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Princewell2012(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
kullozone:
Lol... Na lie, Israel can't spy with that ugli bird.
Na you dey callam ugly bird.

But that bird is not an ordinary bird. And its doing her own job perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded / Trump Wins Florida, Locked In Other Tight Races With Biden / Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.