Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) (46738 Views)

Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year. / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by kachnov(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
ok
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
espionagesavvy:

Yes sir, definitely I will get there.,
...I wish you well my bro,just like I wish myself...one love
Re: Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) by Opoki(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
[Quote]In 2010, Israel dismissed Egyptian claims that its intelligence agency Mossad was behind a series of shark attacks in the Red Sea meant to damage Egypt's tourism industry, according to the BBC.

Shortly after, Saudi officials "detained" a griffon vulture, which was fitted with a GPS tracker and a metal ring from Tel Aviv University, on suspicion of being a Mossad spy, according to Haaretz.

Last year, Hamas, the militant Palestinian Palestinian group that runs Gaza, claimed to have captured off its coast an Israeli dolphin equipped with spying devices, according to Palestinian newspaper al-Quds.[/Quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded / Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.