Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Some Facts You Don't Know About University Of Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Facts You Don't Know About University Of Abuja (2233 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew / Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts You Don't Know About University Of Abuja by Realfiness(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2016
I JUST LOVE MY SCHOOL UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA....

*u ask your friends..how far
with reading? They
say they
haven't started...only to get to
the LIBRARY and find out they
have a permanent seat.

* Lecturers will be telling you "buying
my handout is not
compulsory" but
class Rep...let me have the list of those that have bought

* You graduate with 2.20 and you will be telling yourself. If it was to be
FUL... I would have been a. 3.20 graduate by now.

* If you think true love is the
only thing that is hard to find...try
looking for your HOD when you
need his signature
on a form.

* In UNIBUjA you don't need to
go far for anything...right in your
hostel you have an electrician,
painter, carpenter, plumber (even a
drug dealer).

*UNIBUJA guys can configure
free browsing on small Nokia
torchlight phone. (I no mention
Yahoo join o. Lol).

* You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats have been occupied by bags & books abi dem de leave am for sch go bk house?.

*u have already prepared food but to eat na wahala because U re already late for lectures.

* Lecturer: Only 10 students in
class today? Oya tear
a sheet of paper for test....turns to the
board to write. Before he
turns
back-------class don full. Lol

*come night class during exam u go see different levels of reading. scaning,skimming,jaking and lots more.

*During exams u will know those who are naturally beautiful because no time for makeup at all. Everyone become born- again by force.

* It's always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that
super human ability; answering 3hrs question in 50seconds.

Gwagwalada which is the town where unibuja mini campus is located has arguably been proven to be closer to hell fire ( no be me talk am o ). In this place breeze can cease to blow for up to 30mins and there won't be air at all causing great heat. Students sleep out side in the nights during this period except recently that there is constant supply of electricity.

where are the Unibujaites, let's hail dis great Institution.

Lol
Re: Some Facts You Don't Know About University Of Abuja by phrancys001(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice school, reping Accounting dept.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts You Don't Know About University Of Abuja by Realfiness(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
me na chemistry me I graduate from o

(1) (Reply)

Crayfish And Shrimp : A Case Of Ignorance. / Command Secondary School Form Is Out Hurry! / Six Reasons OAU IFE As A Centre Of Tourist Attraction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.