Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him (1382 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / I Am A House-husband…why Can’t My Family Accept That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by draftmaster: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4T29Ayi2MCs/VqnoaWAVnhI/AAAAAAAAmTE/uoJTJQqOYJc/s280/Nigerias-Most-Famous-GAY-BISI-ALIMI-Fiance-Poses-With-Mother-As-Family-Accepts-Him.png[/img]

Bisi Alimi is one one of the most Popular Gay in Nigeria. His Family were once against his choice of Relationship but now Love has taken over.He was spotted chilling with his Mother and Fiance who they got engaged in 2015 at United Kingdom. What is your View on This?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8bwe5jYoliQ/VqnoaHiItEI/AAAAAAAAmTA/OFYYIMSclos/s1600/Nigerias-Most-Famous-GAY-BISI-ALIMI-Fiance-Poses-With-Mother-As-Family-Accepts-Him-1.png[/img]

http://www.gboah.com/2016/01/nigerias-popular-gay-shows-off-his.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by Milliprime: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Things fall apart...

The mums look on the first picture speaks a lot cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by akunjohn(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2016
grin mad people everywhere, end time gay couple, end time news
Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by Tolupage(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
[/b]Idiots,
our forefathers always try to give birth to male children so as to continue the family name/ lineage, now some "she-male" just wanna replace children with teddy bears.

[b]Rubbish
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by cococandy(f): 3:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Truly they don't have a choice.
Except to disown him.
As that seems extreme, the only other option is to accept that he's that way and leave him to it.
Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by vikacydevato(m): 3:25am On Jan 30, 2016
When I hear of people like this, I get confused.
Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by jashar(f): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
na lie joor... in her heart of heart, mama no dey happy. but weyin she go do?
Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
cococandy:
Truly they don't have a choice.
Except to disown him.
As that seems extreme, the only other option is to accept that he's that way and leave him to it.

Aaaah see mum sat between them. That picture speaks a thousand words. Sad world we live in. She carried him so disowning was too painful. Do you think maybe he shouldn't flaunt it in front of her may.... I wonder how she feels about it.

I don't like the pics cause mama looks unimpressed by London. I don't blame her cause the place is a sh!ithole with lights and tinsel grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmm
This is serious shocked

So what u want us to do about it undecided u can see his mama aint happy at all but she in uk lol its worth it grin ( for her mind)

Dont have anything against gays thats der biz but i will NOT be posing with my sons gay lover godforbid bad ting it cn never happen .. ...
Re: Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
One sec he probably turned GAY for PASSPORT
Alot of u here will do it .... grin

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality; What A Man Deserves A Woman Deserves Also / Monthly House Rent Payment Now Possible In Lagos / I Am Confuse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.