Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer (1076 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? / How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / Estimated Cost Of Setting Up A Poultry Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer by toppiyano(f): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello everyone

I am a poultry farmer with layers that have started laying eggs due to the high demand of eggs I decided to search for sellers of point of lay birds on line and stumbled on a guy's number whose birds are incredibly cheap (I.e his point of lay is 800 naira for one). I called his number and my true caller intoduced his name as Abiodun obasanjo farms and he told me his name is Akinbola Micheal. I also have 8wks old lays(I got them from obasanjo farms @day old) so I was happy I was dealing with d same obsanjo farms we concluded negociation and I was to pay 200k for 250 birds this morning. This man called as early as 5min past 8am to ask if I have paid as the acct fowarded was even one Samson Juliet Happy a fidelity bank acct number this is where I got suspicious as my encounter with my day old didn't ave that acct number. So I told him instead of paying in d bank can't he come and deliver then I pay cash. He said noo its against company policy.so I called my contact@ obasanjo farm who confirmed he has duped people to the tune of 2m since tha past 2mnths. Now I really want to report the matter to the police so he won't do same to oithers. Have told them in obasanjo farms ota this is indeed bad for their reputation. Tha man as called 5times again as I speak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer by ciouxox(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2016
People are working hard and others are scamming for a living!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer by Pavore9: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2016
@toppiyano, is he a registered Nairaland user?
Re: My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer by rollUP(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Scammers will use any company's name to lie If dat is wat ll bring d pay.
Re: My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer by toppiyano(f): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
No he is not a nairaland member! It would have been easier for me to track down if he was! Its just so unfortunate to note he's been doing this for a long time as was informed@obasanjo farms yet he's invisible
Re: My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer by Pavore9: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Should the Police pick up the Fidelity bank account owner, the scammer would become visible!

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer by obstead200(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
God forbid that I pay for Goods that is not staring me in the face.

if I have to pay before delivery, I must have seen the seller supply a higher quantity than I am buying to someone else I know PERSONALLY.
Or It must be to a company account that have been in business for at least 2 years.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With A Poultry Scammer by vikacydevato(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
It is bad people like him that spoil business for the good ones. Make sure you report the case to the law enforcement agents.

(1) (Reply)

Agrochemical Shop Ilorin, Kwara State / What To Invest On With 500k / 100 Acres Fully Fenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.