Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

What To Invest On With 500k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What To Invest On With 500k (1121 Views)

What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? / Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! / SEE D INCOME ANALYSIS IF U INVEST ON 5ACRES OF PLANTAIN FARM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Invest On With 500k by sholla20(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2017
After devoting four years to someone else's business, I have decided to start mine and one area I will like to explore is the agricultural sector, but this the daunting issues I have,.
1)Which agric business can I start with 500k?
2)Is it advisable to go into the business without full knowledge?
3)In what part of the country can I start the business with the said amount.?
Re: What To Invest On With 500k by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2017
500k can't even get u a space

unless u have a space already
Re: What To Invest On With 500k by ShafebProperty(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Go too Ondo villages they sell 1000 to 1500 tubers of yam for 80k you can either bring it to Lag get a space in Egbeda, Ikorodu, Ketu. just to store them. you can split them into 10 tubers for 1*** bro I bet you within 2 weeks that 1500 tubers is gone. i'm just sharing my own idea with you because that's what i'm going into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Invest On With 500k by KingShayDee(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
sholla20:
After devoting four years to someone else's business, I have decided to start mine and one area I will like to explore is the agricultural sector, but this the daunting issues I have,.
1)Which agric business can I start with 500k?
2)Is it advisable to go into the business without full knowledge?
3)In what part of the country can I start the business with the said amount.?

You can invest in watermelon, cucumber, vegetables they are short term crops which u can harvest in 3-4mnths
Re: What To Invest On With 500k by nagod5(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact
Re: What To Invest On With 500k by oougraduatefarm: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Do you want to be a farmer?
Do you wish to invest in agriculture on a long term?
Do you want to secure a financial future?
Do you want to associate with other professional farmers?
Are you a graduate?
And you want to be your own boss?
If yes!...
I am proud to announce to you an opportunity you have been waiting for OOU GRADUATE FARMERS COOPERATIVE
We are a unique team of professional farmers in union to raise the value of green gold and ourselves.
Visit our website to register on http://www.graduatefarmers.com/
Or email us on: oougraduatefarmerscmslimited@gmail.com
WhatsApp the General Secretary on: +234 806 006 8289
We did be proud to have you on board... come join the league of Agricultural Campions.

Sign:
Kingsley Ugoh
PRO
Re: What To Invest On With 500k by hoyze24: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
The best value chain you can invest in is marketing. Produce like yam will be a good place to start. Be careful who you deal with anyway.
Re: What To Invest On With 500k by PapaBrowne(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Truthfully, Agriculture is good. But knowledge and some experience is key.
You are very likely to loose your money if you don't have these.

Take ou time to learn a specific component of Agriculture before you venture. On the other hand, partner with a reputable firm that has a track record. Let them execute a farm project for you. Track record is important.

1 Like

Re: What To Invest On With 500k by emmykk(m): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2017
ShafebProperty:
Go too Ondo villages they sell 1000 to 1500 tubers of yam for 80k you can either bring it to Lag get a space in Egbeda, Ikorodu, Ketu. just to store them. you can split them into 10 tubers for 1*** bro I bet you within 2 weeks that 1500 tubers is gone. i'm just sharing my own idea with you because that's what i'm going into.
how can we partner ,i need your contact.
Re: What To Invest On With 500k by ShafebProperty(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2017
emmykk:
how can we partner ,i need your contact.

(1) (Reply)

Ogbomoso Cashew Nuts / I Need Your Advise On Livestock Farming / For Sale Life Broiler ₦700, Processed Broiler ₦800per kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.