Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Watch This Emotional Video Showing How Much The Masses Love And Want Governor Ny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch This Emotional Video Showing How Much The Masses Love And Want Governor Ny (431 Views)

Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Fayose Release Evidence Showing How Aisha Buhari Was Involved In Halliburton Pix / Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Emotional Video Showing How Much The Masses Love And Want Governor Ny by nkiruhomann(f): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Watching this video brought so much emotion/joy to me this morning. I couldn't but shed tears of joy. Nigeria is talking about change! Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is the REAL and True CHANGE Nigeria needs.

I have ONLY heard good stories about him. All he has done and still doing for everyone in Rivers state. It doesn't matter where you are from, religion or colour.

He took and treat everyone EQUAL before the laws of the land.

All I am asking everyone living or visiting Rivers state (THE GARDEN CITY) are:

Obey and Abide by the laws of the land.
Be a community POLICE. (Report every suspicious movement to the appropriate quarters).
Keep the state clean. (Do not litter the streets)
Be THAT change today.
Let all join hand to make Rivers state the best in AFRICA.

Watch the video here; http://nkiruhomann.com/2016/01/29/watch-emotional-video-showing-much-masses-love-want-governor-nyesom-ezenwo-wike/

God bless Rivers People

God bless Rivers state

God bless Nigeria

Team Nkiru Homann's Blog

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pic / Anti-graft War: Falana, Ogunye, Others Stand By EFCC / Naija Jokes : Lolz! Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.