Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) (43785 Views)

Accident Involving Tipper & A Bus Kills Many In Edo This Morning (Graphic Photos / Kuri Wakko Dunes In Yobe State: This Is Not Dubai But Nigeria (Photo) / Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by yahooanony1: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Bambless1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Useless People!
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Michealsinzo: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na wa ooooo...bt naija funny ooo snapin fr everything...rest in peace
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Adanman: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
R. I. P
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by zzzzy: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Whoever took those photos was also busy snapping pics
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by nikkiking(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rip

Imagine some people busy with camera phones.

What with the use when there are there live when it's happened. The world today people's dying others capturing it.
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by stainlink(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
What is wrong with people's conscience these days? Taking pictures of gory sight is now the order of the day. May God help us.
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by pdpchangeapc(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
God save us from this wahala o! But i wonder when there is accident people are in a hurry to take picture and send to internet than helping the victims. I pray accident will not be our portion IJN, Amen.
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by calabaman(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
I really dont understand the concept of snapping pics amidst such horrors

Instead of helping/ assisting to save a life..

Where did our humanity go to?

After you have shown people the "picture(S)"

what NEXT?

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by LouisBERG: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
But why May God save us all
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by loiszandi(f): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Including you, if not how did you get this pictures

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by fm7070: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
this bad attitude is trending in Nigeria now.
In the face of a very bad situation, people will be snapping pictures and recording video instead of rising to the occasion immediately
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Teesmart70: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by kacchy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Perilous times

Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jhosh:
Am still wondering what doz idiots snapping go use the pics dey snap for..

Am not surprise most of them' "phones Gallery" wll b full with road-accident dead victims# undecided

Awon werey ! Rip to d dead
to post the pix online
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by allcomage: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
donsteady:
This is inhuman. All these animals should be arrested immediately

YOU CAN SAY IT AGAIN. THEY MIGHT BE TAKING PICTURES FOR POLICE TO BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY ARE TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL.DON'T YOU KNOW THAT NO HOSPITAL WILL ADMIT THEM WITH OUT POLICE REPORT OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT WE ARE IN ANIMAL SOCIETY WHERE HUMAN LIVES MEANS NOTHING THESE DAYS.
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by persius555(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
All snappers should ask themselves a sincere question which requires a sincere answer.

If the victim was a relative will you be taking pictures?Lets search our conscience.
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
And they will snap..and snap and snap.They aren't photo journalists, just some people who can't get over the fact their phones have cameras. why would someone want to have a picture of stranger's dismembered corpse for God's sake?!!
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by emi14: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
dason4life:
angry

Even Princess Diana had the same misfortune as the journalists who came to the accident
scene were busy with reporting and live coverage until a police officer who later joined them asked
if any of them had call 911.
They were like:- "I was thinking one of my colleague . . . . made the call"

Indeed, Smart phones are making people stupid Diana was joined by British monarch, if not why was journalists were 1st to approach the spot or could it be a coincidence
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
persius555:
All snappers should ask themselves a sincere question which requires a sincere answer.

If the victim was a relative will you be taking pictures?Lets search our conscience.
who says they won't snap? bro..it is that bad.people take a selfie to the death..and mourn the loss of their loved ones online. fb, IG etc. Its just the world we live in now.
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by emi14: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
dason4life:
angry

Even Princess Diana had the same misfortune as the journalists who came to the accident
scene were busy with reporting and live coverage until a police officer who later joined them asked

Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=emi14 post=42434303][/quote]

Hmmm,
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by emi14: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Princess Diana was hounded by British monarch, if not why was journalists 1st to approach the accident spot or could that be a coincidence.
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by ogaprime(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
dason4life:
angry

Indeed, Smart phones are making people stupid

Na wa oo...is 911 emergency number for Britain?? Princess diana died in paris france...is 911 also france emergency number??

Calling 911 on mtn line...
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by khayce: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
it isn't surprising as okitipupa is backward villiage .. wth no electricity for more than 2year, totally immature people
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Ravenna: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is one of the reasons why oyinbo has termed us "subhuman".
Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
ogaprime:

Na wa oo...is 911 emergency number for Britain?? Princess diana died in paris france...is 911 also france emergency number??

Calling 911 on mtn line...

grin

911 is an international emergency line
If dialed, will re-direct the caller to the local emergency line.

Am sure you will be surprised at how your MTN line could call 911

Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by missojugo(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
dason4life:
angry

Indeed, Smart phones are making people stupid

Its making people silly and heartless...Watched a video of a man beating his wife of death with a huge plank after she died he draged her body away and the heartless idiot was still filming with people watching the whole thing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Christmasdon(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jhosh:
Am still wondering what doz idiots snapping go use the pics dey snap for..

Am not surprise most of them' "phones Gallery" wll b full with road-accident dead victims# undecided

Awon werey ! Rip to d dead
.blame it on nairaLAND.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) / 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.