Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell (1000 Views)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by SunehriLasgidi(f): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Judgmental, religious bigots are the worst!

The thing about judgmental people is that they don't understand they are sinners, too. They get judgmental when another person commits the sins they abhor. It gets irksome when these people condemn one sin and condone another.

Someone once told me that it was okay to have sex with whom you are dating because "masturbation is sinful in the eyes of the Lord". I tried to understand why this religious man, who never missed a meeting in his place of worship, never missed a service, went on to say fornication was all right.

I have met someone that vehemently decried homosexuality yet, this person didn't have an issue with adultery. He simply stated, “it doesn’t matter. God understands.”

Isn't it interesting how some people twist the scripture to suit their selfish desires? Talk about rationalisation.

Taking a critical look at things, you'll understand we all are sinners liable to go to hell. Sin is sin.

Based on Holy Books, here are the list of sins that will take anyone to hell:

1.Being judgmental? ("Judge not, lest ye shall be judged."- Mathew 7: 1. God might increase the "fire" for the judgmental person because he/she has flouted this rule).

2.Arrogance (If you feel your religion is superior to another, you are arrogant, condescending. God doesn't like arrogant people.)

3.Hating other people. (Do you refuse to accept and love them because of their choices? (Mathew 22:39 says you should love your neighbour as yourself.)

4.Infringing on people's fundamental rights because of religion.(Right to live, especially)

5.Eating shrimps, lobsters, periwinkles, and crabs.(Leviticus 11:12- All that have not fins and scales, in the water, shall be unclean).

Here are questions about sins that could lead anyone to hell.

1.Are you guilty of pride?

2.Anger (Anger is a deadly sin. Some people justify their anger tantrum by saying Jesus got angry. Anger is anger. You're not Jesus.)

3. Do you have sex when you or your partner is on her period? Leviticus 20:18, al-Baqarah 2:222

Continued on http://www.thefemmemedia.com/2015/11/were-all-going-to-hell_9.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by MoonChildng: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Religion is for those afraid to go to hell.
Spirituality is for those who have already been there and back
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by SunehriLasgidi(f): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
MoonChildng:
Religion is for those afraid to go to hell.
Spirituality is for those who have already been there and back

I concur. Most people do religion because they are scared of hell. Not necessarily because they want to be better people.

Religion is what society teaches about God, Spirituality is what you discover about God.

2 Likes

Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by MoonChildng: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
May God bless you and unfortunately religion is now sold to the highest bidder such that evil people want to buy eternity with blood money and the greedy mogs will collect
Shebi binu ba kun Oro buse
SunehriLasgidi:

I concur. Most people do religion because they are scared of hell. Not necessarily because they want to be better people.

Religion is what society teaches about God, Spirituality is what you discover about God.
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Are you sure about this one @op....

4.Infringing on people's fundamental rights because of religion.(Right to live, especially)
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by SunehriLasgidi(f): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Muafrika2:
Are you sure about this one @op....

Infringing on someone's right is not nice. Imagine if someone takes your right to live. Not nice at all.
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by unphilaz(m): 6:00am On Jan 30, 2016
is that the image of your hell? then i wont mind being there... but the hell which the Omega saw that made Him go to the past to shed His blood and die to redeem me from, is what i thank God for saving me....
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Proud Hell Candidate...
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Proud Hell Candidate...
can I come visit? undecided
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
can I come visit? undecided
Oh sure. Abraham will show you the way. Get some water for me if you can.
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Oh sure. Abraham will show you the way. Get some water for me if you can.

Ok and you save me a vodka tonic cheesy
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Ok and you save me a vodka tonic cheesy
grin
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2016
unphilaz:
is that the image of your hell? then i wont mind being there... but the hell which the Omega saw that made Him go to the past to shed His blood and die to redeem me from, is what i thank God for saving me....
Lol. See 419.
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by SunehriLasgidi(f): 2:24am On Jan 31, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. See 419.

I was tempted to dignify that comment with a reply but I thought against it. The person doesn't understand art, apparently. If not, that comment won't be there in the first place. That is a Signorelli.
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by cloudgoddess(f): 2:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Good thing hell doesn't exist tongue
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by SunehriLasgidi(f): 2:33am On Jan 31, 2016
cloudgoddess:

OMG! Don't let these bigots hear that. They just might sacrifice you to their god in the name of, "Suffer not a witch to live." Laughing hard here. I feel "hell" was created to control people. Ask these fanatics if they'd subscribe to religion if there was no hell. Laughable replies you'd get.
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by lepasharon(f): 4:17am On Jan 31, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:

OMG! Don't let these bigots hear that. They just might sacrifice you to their god in the name of, "Suffer not a witch to live." Laughing hard here. I feel "hell" was created to control people. Ask these fanatics if they'd subscribe to religion if there was no hell. Laughable replies you'd get.

Lool...You should start a thread on that ya know...
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by lepasharon(f): 4:26am On Jan 31, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Heaven does, but it's filled with KKK members and slave traders sad
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by Jimmyo3(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2016
I think it is unfair for mankind to be spiritually hunted, killed or cause to fall sick by any means he is unconscious of. Man is absolutely unaware of what happens in the spiritual realm,but he can be harmed spiritually. Why?
Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by SunehriLasgidi(f): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
lepasharon:

Lool...You should start a thread on that ya know...

Thanks dear! You just gave me idea. "God" bless you.

1 Like

Re: No Point Being Judgmental; We All Might Be Going To Hell by SunehriLasgidi(f): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
lepasharon:

Heaven does, but it's filled with KKK members and slave traders sad

Very amusing that the Bible supports slavery. The day I went through the portions that do... I wanted to cry for Argentina. That Judaism/Christianity is lowkey violent but, they've dunked it in sucre et chocolat to make it look nice.

They say they don't do human sacrifices? There was a man, Japheth, that promised Yahweh the blood of the first person that came to greet him from war. Plot twist it was his daughter that greeted him first.

When I see bigots I just smirk like, "okay o... It's all right to hold on to something."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So You Don't Believe In Spirits? Follow This Link / Operation Compel Them To Come 2016 / St. Paul The Root Of Christian Missionary Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.