Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa (21295 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
deebrain:

Its a pity this is the best you could come out with.

I claim the prayer for you.
Yes it's a pity what he did. But then what's difference in claiming the Prayer for him and he praying for evil?
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
chubhiee:
politics section by default.
Okay.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by MzPecs(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
passionate88:
he has gone to visit ERITREA
I see..
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by sarutobie(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
hassymo5:
for all of you insulting ...yes dey might have defeated Boko Haram...

but soft target is what they are after....so is not easy to know who and who is carrying bomb...

but holding onto territories. not feasible for Boko boys...
so human lives are soft targets? this! this right here is why it gets hard for one to feel pity for the people up there...judging by your moniker you are probably a northerner and YET you chose to play semantics with the lives of your brethren all because of your political leanings?

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by azimibraun: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hate post left right center... GEJ conceded and moved on. Why his die-hard's can't do same still marvels me. It's not like they like Gej after all, they just can't stand Buhari being President. The little I know is that areas were our military once fled from insurgents are now being controlled by the Nigeria Police Force. Flags have been torn down and real flags hhhave been hoisted if you know what I mean..
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
sarutobie:

so human lives are soft targets? this! this right here is why it gets hard for one to feel pity for the people up there...judging by your moniker you are probably a northerner and YET you chose to play semantics with the lives of your brethren all because of your political leanings?
Nigerians have really lost a lot if human sympathy. The angry Patriots today about the bombings were the ones happy yesterday and the happy ones were the angry Patriots yesterday. If the leadership swings again they swing.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by MahatmaGhandi: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Reyginus:
Why are we playing with human lives? Do we really have to play the propaganda game with the lives of human beings? If we are winning but not totally victorious why not state so? Why are they messing with our brains?

How would you feel knowing that not even a single person will recognize your life when you die? How do you also feel when your best approach to the death of persons and danger is to pretend they never died or face danger in the first place? And you are human and believe in God?

What's happening to the human race? How do I even render help when I don't know the true state of things? How do I protect myself against Lasser Fever if the one I ought told me it's no longer in existence? And these people are human beings who believe in a God? They believe in a God. Pity.

Why do some of us rejoice when this happens? O, you think it's Payback? The north east is now a playground for your convictions? Under GEJ they rejoiced so why not? And you are human and believe in a Good God. Fool, just like any other liar around, you are a dead man walking. You've lost your humanity too.

I condemn these dastardly acts, however it is on record that APC rode to power on the wings of the carnage in the last administration. It puts us in a difficult situation as the present opposition may tow the path of the opposition in the last administration.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
MahatmaGhandi:

I condemn these dastardly acts, however it is on record that APC rode power on the wings of the carnage in the last administration. It puts us in a difficult situation as the present opposition my tow the path of the opposition in the last administration.
I still remember the headlines screaming of blasts everywhere and also the ones counting the Chibok Girls days. You hardly find a Patriot here. We are just wasting our time hurting each other.

Normally this thread would have been in the Politics section which has more visitors for all to see but now it's in the crime Section. Almost everyone is compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by viktor01(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
*Exhales*****stuck for words**continues work**
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by hassymo5(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
sarutobie:

[quote author=sarutobie post=42438317]

Mr man what do u call the so called bombing of innocent people...
if the boko boys think they can fight the army,
they should go and bomb the army
or face the army

but they are after soft target I repeat soft target......people without arms...
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Bobbysmicky(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
odogwu125:
When will yorubas attack d North 4 bombing their beloved country d way they attack igbos 4 protesting peacefully?

YOU JUST ASKED A NICE QUESTION

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by chacha3(f): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmm not again! When wil this end
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Okies27(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Everfrank:
A boy on Friday detonated a suicide vest at a crowded market in Gombi town in Adamawa State, Killing many according to witnesses.

A vigilante leader confirmed ‎the incident to Daily Trust in a telephone interview saying 20 persons including the bomber died in the blast.

Gombi was recaptured from Boko Haram in 2014 and since then, the insurgents have made several failed attempts to retake the town from the Nigerian military.

‎The military authorities at the 23 Armoured Brigade in Yola was not immediately available for comment.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/breaking-suicide-bomber-kills-many-in-adamawa/131313.html
. My heart weeps for the down-trodden in the North-East. The wailings of those who keep loosing their loved ones is unbearable. Please, APC shouldn't tell us it was because GEJ didn't buy arms or monies were stolen. No blame game anymore, let's clean this everyday mess
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
The blood of innocent people been shed by boko haram while buhari and his government keep lieing to Nigerian will be on their heads.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by nollywoodbabe: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
may thunder fire buhari & apc's propagandish government claiming dat they have defeated book haram albeit technically .hit like to claim dis prayer

By Defeat it means they have recaptured over 12 Local government Areas back from the Terrorist. It means the only option they have is this types of cowardly acts. France witnessed these types of cowardly acts. Every major Country on earth can be attacked like this. You should commend our Military for their brave acts and leave politics outside please.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by peacengine(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Propaganda does not pay

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by pdpchangeapc(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
alcmene:
Buhari should be bundled back to Nigeria immediately

For what Jare? Shey na him family die? smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by zurine(f): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
chai!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by badesco(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Apc lies

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by likila: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
till boko haram kill 10 million people,
buhari will not do them anything.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by anonimi: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by playtheblues(f): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
So now they are called suicide bombers and no more boko haram? APC I see you!

Propagandists!

A
Everfrank:
A boy on Friday detonated a suicide vest at a crowded market in Gombi town in Adamawa State, Killing many according to witnesses.

A vigilante leader confirmed ‎the incident to Daily Trust in a telephone interview saying 20 persons including the bomber died in the blast.

Gombi was recaptured from Boko Haram in 2014 and since then, the insurgents have made several failed attempts to retake the town from the Nigerian military.

‎The military authorities at the 23 Armoured Brigade in Yola was not immediately available for comment.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/breaking-suicide-bomber-kills-many-in-adamawa/131313.html

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by banio: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
They planted this evil to get rid of my hero - GEJ. But I sincerely wish and want this killings to stop. Let's uproot what APC planted
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
benedictac:

Haba haba haba that was too harsh.
It wasn't because you don't understand what it means to loose someone in that kind of tragedy and to worsen matter, the Prof of lies department of amebo came on air to say boko haram has being ddefeated technically. I think it was unnecessary for the prof to come on air and say that. Now the boko boys are looking for sympathy at all cost
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
azimibraun:
Hate post left right center... GEJ conceded and moved on. Why his die-hard's can't do same still marvels me. It's not like they like Gej after all, they just can't stand Buhari being President. The little I know is that areas were our military once fled from insurgents are now being controlled by the Nigeria Police Force. Flags have been torn down and real flags hhhave been hoisted if you know what I mean..
Perhaps when you relation join those league to be burnt, you would understand better. I thought Apc promise to defeat boko haram in two months? We are entering the 9 month soon yet we are still seeing this. Am sure they are other areas that are being bombed that Nigeria media wouldn't carry but foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by djkirkoo2(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
If I complain now my admin go ban me. Well, make I keep quiet. There is God
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by free13: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
cry
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by buddyboi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
fredosky111:
RIP to the death

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Another bomb explosion
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by divine9540: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
hahaha dats wat lie called technically defeat.illiterates evrywhr
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by 2kris(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
chynergy1:
eyaaaaa, last desperate moves
may God forgive you
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by StanTemple: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
change why not change boko haram
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by godox2(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
may thunder fire buhari & apc's propagandish government claiming dat they have defeated book haram albeit technically .hit like to claim dis prayer

If really Buhari and APC did not fight BH, by now you will not have time to type this Nonsense. They would have visited you by now. Please FLEE From HATE, MISCHIEF and JELOUSY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCT Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers And Impersonators (Photos) / Lagos Accident Victim Robbed By 3 Men Who Came As Rescue Team / How Abandoned Torch Exposed Suspected Robber In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.