Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel (14887 Views)

OFFICIAL: FC Porto Sign Kelechi Nwakali On Loan From Arsenal (Photo) / Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by 1wolex85: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
timilehin007:

Arsenal needs to win epl badly and they needs top players for that

who would you suggest that they buy THAT IS BETTER THAN WHAT THEY HAVE AND IS AVAILABLE? There are very few players that are upgrades on most Arsenal players and they are already at top clubs and are not available. Everyone keeps telling him to buy a striker but can you tell me one striker that is better than Giroud who is not at a top club and his club are willing to sell?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by youngguru23(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
dason4life:
Congrats to those lads for making international recognition. cool

However, If Arsenal FC like, let them sign Messi, Neymar, C. Ronaldo, Pogba,
Hazard, Vardy even Alex Ferguson as coach's adviser
they will still end the season trophyless
tongue

Abeg recheck ur sense

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by youngguru23(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
1wolex85:

who would you suggest that they buy THAT IS BETTER THAN WHAT THEY HAVE AND IS AVAILABLE? There are very few players that are upgrades on most Arsenal players and they are already at top clubs and are not available. Everyone keeps telling him to buy a striker but can you tell me one striker that is better than Giroud who is not at a top club and his club are willing to sell?

May God Bless u more
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
youngguru23:

Abeg recheck ur sense

I'm sorry, I forgot to warn that I hate being quote by infants . . . Indomie & Pampers generation

N.B
You can defend or make your points without insulting
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Bevista: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
5starmilitant:
I thought kelechi said his pastor advised him to sign for Wolfsburg instead of arsenal........anyways good luck.

That should be Osimehn (the tall lanky striker), not Kelechi (the team captain).
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by kalus02: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
webincomeplus:
Good for them. Nice to see a Nigerian at Arsenal since Kanu.

Guy so u hv not heard of Chuba Akpom n Alex Iwobi?
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by eaglechild: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Starlet
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by sammieee(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
draftmaster:
What can I say? Well they are Nigerians so I will say it's a good signing. But let me just speak my mind....this is absolute nonsense. Wenger doesn't even know what he wants. He has no strikers yet he keep on buying mid fielders. Where's the abumeyang he said he wanted to buy from dortmund. Wenger I have nothing to say to u but a heavy disgrace to my club. I will simply advice u to resign cos u re no more adding value to this great club.
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by sammieee(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
draftmaster:
What can I say? Well they are Nigerians so I will say it's a good signing. But let me just speak my mind....this is absolute nonsense. Wenger doesn't even know what he wants. He has no strikers yet he keep on buying mid fielders. Where's the abumeyang he said he wanted to buy from dortmund. Wenger I have nothing to say to u but a heavy disgrace to my club. I will simply advice u to resign cos u re no more adding value to this great club.
uhmmm. Just be grateful 4 once bro. Where are ur rivals today? Chelsea? Man utd? And u still maintain d top 4 i think kudos to him. If u said wenger is not adding value to the club then u forgot when ur club want to construct d emirate stadium if u know the impact wenger made u won't come here to say he add no value. 4 God sake wenger is a manager and not a coach!
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by timilehin007(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
1wolex85:

no hard feeling bro. To be frank with you i dont think arsene wenger himself really wish to buy top striker perhaps the strikers dont want to come to arsenal for one reason or another. Now tell me which magic or means other clubs uses to get these strikers from their clubs. Chelsea signed Torres nd diego costal when they were at the peak of their careers yet Chelsea was able to lure them. Look at man city, they got aguero, barca signed suares when he was arguably the hottest striker in epl then. So whats your point
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
teelord1:
Good day to all Nairalanders
I need a company I can work with as a volunteer,
I hold barchelor degree in Civil engineering 2:1 (4.37 of 5.0). I also
have a diploma in Computer Engineering. I'm good in computer
hardware engineering, AutoCad design. I also have experience in
project management and maintenance schedule. I also attend
some professional training on Oil and Gas facility Engineering,
basic piping fundamental and layout development.
I'm a fast learner with a Can do attitude.
Motivated and God fearing.
I believe I will be a valuable asset to any company. I want to
volunteer because am tired of staying at home after NYSC.
Please if you know any company or individual that can take me in,
Pm me or 08062405885.
Thank you and God Bless
Your lucid writing style is commendable. If you don't mind, you might go through this thread on Nairaland- "How to Make $1000/month Writing and Researching Online." There are extremely useful pieces of information there for someone who desires a reliable and sustainable source of income. This is the link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing#25060788
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by amparas(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Then dem go warm bench soteeee grin grin
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by webincomeplus(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
kalus02:

Guy so u hv not heard of Chuba Akpom n Alex Iwobi?
I'm talking about players who have had full-blown blossoming careers here.
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by 1wolex85: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
timilehin007:
no hard feeling bro. To be frank with you i dont think arsene wenger himself really wish to buy top striker perhaps the strikers dont want to come to arsenal for one reason or another. Now tell me which magic or means other clubs uses to get these strikers from their clubs. Chelsea signed Torres nd diego costal when they were at the peak of their careers yet Chelsea was able to lure them. Look at man city, they got aguero, barca signed suares when he was arguably the hottest striker in epl then. So whats your point

I hope you remember he tried to buy Suarez the summer he bought Ozil but Liverpool didnt sell, Barca came the next season and offered 75 million, money that Arsenal cant afford. I am not holding brief for Wenger as he has many faults but people need to put things in perspective, Arsenal does not have a rich owner like Chelsea or Man city neither do they have Man U's marketability. Arsenal shareholders want profit at the end of the year, if I put my money in a company, I will expect profit at the end of the year, trophy or not. Until the leadership structure changes, Arsenal wont spend top dollar, its as simple as that. Wenger was only frugal during the stadium repayment period, before and after that, he has shown he is willing to spend. How I wish the guy didnt have such loyalty to Arsenal and moved to Madrid when Perez wanted him and just end this talk of him not being a world class coach.
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Doriente(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
dason4life:

tongue

Arsenal will LIFT the Barclays Premier League Trophy!!!! Mark my WORDS!!!!!!

For ur info I'm not an Arsenal Fan. Proudly MAN U.
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by africandictator(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
draftmaster:
what are you saying tori olohun?...
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by westsyde92: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
1wolex85:

I hope you remember he tried to buy Suarez the summer he bought Ozil but Liverpool didnt sell, Barca came the next season and offered 75 million, money that Arsenal cant afford. I am not holding brief for Wenger as he has many faults but people need to put things in perspective, Arsenal does not have a rich owner like Chelsea or Man city neither do they have Man U's marketability. Arsenal shareholders want profit at the end of the year, if I put my money in a company, I will expect profit at the end of the year, trophy or not. Until the leadership structure changes, Arsenal wont spend top dollar, its as simple as that. Wenger was only frugal during the stadium repayment period, before and after that, he has shown he is willing to spend. How I wish the guy didnt have such loyalty to Arsenal and moved to Madrid when Perez wanted him and just end this talk of him not being a world class coach.
Superb quite bro.
Arsene Wenger is the best thing that has ever happened to arsenal
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by litetias(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
webincomeplus:
Good for them. Nice to see a Nigerian at Arsenal since Kanu.
So Okocha's nephew that has been there for some seasons now is not a Nigerian abi?
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Omoluabi16(m): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Evyivy:
cool Nwakali go break em leg boy!
I will slap u
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by webincomeplus(m): 1:36am On Jan 30, 2016
litetias:

So Okocha's nephew that has been there for some seasons now is not a Nigerian abi?
Oga, I'm talking about players who've had great careers there.
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by nini007(m): 5:51am On Jan 30, 2016
dason4life:

tongue
trophy less? Oh yeah just like we did last season and two years ago? Use ur head to think bro!
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Evyivy(f): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I will slap u

I don't blame u, it's a free world
Show ur stupidity
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Omoluabi16(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Evyivy:

I don't blame u, it's a free world
Show ur stupidity
why are you so disrespectful?
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Evyivy(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Omoluabi16:
why are you so disrespectful?
Oh! Now u re looking for respect, when u say u slap someone u dnt knw dt did nothing wrong to u, u didn't think it was disrespectful?
Re: Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel by Omoluabi16(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Evyivy:

Oh! Now u re looking for respect, when u say u slap someone u dnt knw dt did nothing wrong to u, u didn't think it was disrespectful?
I guess I was wrong, and I admit my fault.I'm sorry. I demand an apology from you now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokyo 2020: NFF Congratulates, Dare, Sports Ministry / Osimhen Says He Wants To Be Better Than Yekini And Ighalo / FIFA World Ranking: Belgium Stay On Top, Italy Move Up To 4, Nigeria At 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.