Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,215 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). (733 Views)

Please Help: How Do I Become Cisa Certified? How To Apply For The Exam? / Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? / Pls Help.how To Become A Pathologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). by AOIF(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Life Involves Different People With Different Views, Categorically, A Person That Has A Good Path Can Easily Lay Success. 'am A Veteran Writer Of Prose, Drama And Poetry. Just Over Six Month, I Have Been Writing My New Prose And I Thank God For Giving Me The Privilege To Cover It. Now, 'am Done Writing It, As A Starter, I Would Like To Have Advice From Everyone On How I Can Publish My Prose Or Any Company That I Can Visit. In Order To Encourage Myself, I Shall Welcome Every Idea. Originally Written By AOIF.
Re: Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
I suppose the simplest step to take is to approach a(any) publisher. (Please be very careful in giving out your piece o.) Since you dont have the cash to publish, the hussle part will only require you to approach publishers until you find favour with one that beleives in you. The other way round is for you to open a wordpress or blogger account. You can use the medium to introduce yourself and also build your profile until favour begins to smile at you.
Lastly, you need help from man but dont put your trust in man. Trust God who will help you help the man that will help you without inhibitions. Godspeed
Re: Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). by AOIF(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
olatemitayo:
I suppose the simplest step to take is to approach a(any) publisher. (Please be very careful in giving out your piece o.) Since you dont have the cash to publish, the hussle part will only require you to approach publishers until you find favour with one that beleives in you. The other way round is for you to open a wordpress or blogger account. You can use the medium to introduce yourself and also build your profile until favour begins to smile at you.
Lastly, you need help from man but dont put your trust in man. Trust God who will help you help the man that will help you without inhibitions. Godspeed
Thank You Sir, Please How Can I Locate A Publishing Company?
Re: Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). by Akposb(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Checkout the literary section, go on online mediums or research the possibilities of publishing online.
Re: Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
AOIF:
Thank You Sir, Please How Can I Locate A Publishing Company?

Where are you based? A simple google search will give you tons to pick from.
Re: Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). by AOIF(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2016
olatemitayo:

Where are you based? A simple google search will give you tons to pick from.
Thanks, I Based In Ibadan Sir.
Re: Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
AOIF:
Thanks, I Based In Ibadan Sir.

Ibadan?! am also based dia. You have lots of opportunities to tap from. in ibadan u need informatn from d right persons.
Re: Help, How Can I Publish My Prose? (literature). by AOIF(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2016
olatemitayo:

Ibadan?! am also based dia. You have lots of opportunities to tap from. in ibadan u need informatn from d right persons.
So How Can I Get The Right Person?

(1) (Reply)

Relevance Of CISA Certification / Career Advancement: The Inadequacy Of Hard Skills / 10 Impressive Ways To Make The Best Out Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.