Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) (2773 Views)

Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) / Students 'Dab' For Kebbi Governor Bagudu During Parade. Photos / After Supreme Court Victory,Gov Wike Embarks On Inspection Of Nkpogu Bridge(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Gossiplover: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Friday formally dedicated his victory at the Supreme Court to the ordinary people of the state during a"meet the people people victory parade" across the major residential areas of Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/governor-wike-embarks-on-meet-people.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Gossiplover: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gossiplover:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Friday formally dedicated his victory at the Supreme Court to the ordinary people of the state during a"meet the people people victory parade" across the major residential areas of Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by northvietnam(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Samankwee 4 wikeson

Check my signature
Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by okpurukata(f): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Who God has blessed, no man can curse

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Milliprime: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
He should serve his people well by fulfilling his promises to his people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Gossiplover: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
More photos

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by ozoigbondu: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Some people will soon join intensive care unit after seeing this picure

Oga wike is the peoples governor

10 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by ozoigbondu: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Even school children are feeling oga wike

Cc zombie caretaker governor crew omenka demdem ngenekwunu caseless and all other brainless zombies come and see the love rivers people has for wike

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Gossiplover: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gossiplover:

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by comos: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wike the people's governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Feeling like a world cup or champions league winner

lalasticlala and mynd44

come and see this

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Jackrich: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
When we told them here how much we love this man they called us names.

Omenka , NgeneUkwenu and all the Aisha rice eating goblin come and see what happens when the people wants you to serve them. tongue grin

The Wiked Wike carry go till you taya . cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by CyberWolf: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
I haven't seen Omenka since yesterday, are you sure he is still alive ? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
"Everybody loves a winner"

Wike, the man of the people....

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
CyberWolf:

That dude that has so many monika's Passing, droping etc
Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by ozoigbondu: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
CyberWolf:
Information reaching my desk indicates that one Aisha jollof rice chopper just jumped off third mainland bridge.My sources says it might be omenka or caseless

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by eyeview: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
The whole of Rivers want wike. The only people who wanted Peterside and APC to win Rivers were the yorubas on Social Media who just wanted apc to encroach into the south south and south east.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
The caretaker governor is now the landlord and the incoming governor Dakuku has now been confirmed to have boarded one chance bus... let me plead with demdem, Omenka, ms ngeneukwenu to look for him cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by HzRF(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
CyberWolf:
Maybe in intensive care unit

And demdem too

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by shaddoww: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Street credibility, I wonder why u rigged d first time bt all don pass now.
Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Even school children are feeling oga wike

Cc zombie caretaker governor crew omenka demdem ngenekwunu caseless and all other brainless zombies come and see the love rivers people has for wike

You forgot to add Gbawe and Beremx.

Ndi osu imi.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by aleege: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Victory is 4 all
Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by cckris: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
W I K E D

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by cckris: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
comos:
Wike the people's governor
Real Grassroots man. Man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
This victory sweet me die. Wike the man that killed Judas of Ubima and ate his corpse. Next victory is that of my governor, Udom.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by simo4real(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
...and it came to pass, when Wike saw Dakuku Peterside and shouted, "Dakuku Dakuku"... behold he replied "My Governor, My Governor"!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
CyberWolf:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by oloriooko(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wike is just busy wasting tax payer money in the name of celebration, this is absolute nonsense

The guy should hit the ground running and stop all this child's play angry

Governance is serious work and if the guy has genuine intentions to move Rivers forward I think he should wake up from this irrelevant jubilations angry
Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by o42austino(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
D people's governor
Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by GenghisKhan(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
oloriooko:
Wike is just busy wasting tax payer money in the name of celebration, this is absolute nonsense

The guy should hit the ground running and stop all this child's play angry

Governance is serious work and if the guy has genuine intentions to move Rivers forward I think he should wake up from this irrelevant jubilations angry
pained zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
USELESS MAN. sad
Re: Governor Wike Embarks On Meet The People Victory Parade (photos) by Gossiplover: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC / Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) / The Only Way The APC Can Remove Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.