Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Invasion - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Invasion (3025 Views)

Flash Fiction: The Invasion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invasion by myaceworld(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Nice one Kenwins

1 Like

Re: Invasion by mused: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm! Cool you kenny ! Am loving you more !
Re: Invasion by kenwins(f): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2016
I genuflect @ d9ty7 and myaceworld. Love you more my muse @ mused.
Re: Invasion by Ayonbobo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Following...
Re: Invasion by stuff46(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Still i read

1 Like

Re: Invasion by mused: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Cool writes dude!keep it up,remember am always here for you.
Re: Invasion by kenwins(f): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
stuff46:

Longest time.

I am seeing your hustle, God go uplift am. I am still looking for that Thomas Family conclusion.

Still waiting for the concluding part of blood bond.
Re: Invasion by stuff46(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
kenwins:

Still waiting for the concluding part of blood bond.
Dearest Erh longest time

1 Like

Re: Invasion by kenwins(f): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2016
stuff46:

Dearest Erh longest time

Yea... How have you been? Happy easter in advance.
Re: Invasion by stuff46(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2016
kenwins:

Yea... How have you been? Happy easter in advance.
same to you dear. How has been keeping you?
Re: Invasion by kenwins(f): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2016
I hurt too much
Because I love too much.
I am meek
But they say I am weak.
All these makes me sick
And want to kill.
But then,
I found solace in my bleeding pen.

-Kenwins.

CC:

Theorbiters
Divepen1
Kizzykeziah
Larrysun
D9ty7
KingzPen
Olashas
Candy
Kingphillip
Skimpledawg
Ishilove
Sammyhoe
Frank317
Prettyspicey
Suxxman
Tiffanyj
Alberto2k
PureIvory
Davidflo
DonKross1
QueenTolpatx
Tescoleps
Kingphilip
Ruffhandu
Sade1
Onemansquad
Harjibolar10
Adeh39
SexySapphire

I'd love to read your comments(critics inclusive).

4 Likes

Re: Invasion by kenwins(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
CHAPTER FOUR-UNTITLED
PLANET TWO

HARRY'S POV

Last weekend was awesome I crave for more of it. I have stalked Sheila too long and prayed for anything and everything to bring us together. I had approached her on several occasions just so she could get my scent and realise how a family we are. But it seems to me that she was so far from realising the truth then. Being together now is so delightful. Though I miss Erica and my father but Alexander is here for us. Even if he is not so related to Erica, he is still a family like Sheila told me.

Speaking of Alexander, he really needs to overcome his fears for some creatures. And sheila needs to undergo more training far from what she underwent over the weekend. She needs to embrace her being. That way, she could pick up sounds and scents from a distance and run so fast that people would think of her as an upcoming Berry Allen. Asof now, there is a big vaccum that needs to be filled in her. I hope to find out what will do the trick.

"Hey handsome." A voice brought me out of my reverie as I approached my locker.

"Hey Roselie." I replied opening my locker.

"Why didn't I hear from you over the weekend?" She asked.

"Uhm... I was out of town." I lied just as I saw Sheila. Our eyes locked for a while and for a split second, i was lost in her cute green eyes. The thought of me rocking her as a baby got me smiling.

"What is amusing you?" she asked following the direction of my eyes. She pouted.

Sheila got to us and placed a piece of paper on the books I held with my left hand while she scrambled another in my right hand. I made sure Roselie never noticed that movement.

"See you there." she said smiling at Roselie and I before walking away.

Just as I thought, Rose retrieved the note between my left thumb and the books I hekd.

"JEALOUS? DON'T BE COS WE AIN'T SCREEWING." She read out in bewilderment.

"Don't tell me you are seeing her." She said and made to leave but stopped in her track only to fold and drop the paper in my shirt's pocket.

"She must be so pissed." I thought as I carefully stretch the scrambled paper in my hand.

" SEE YOU AT DETENTION WITH alex.
VENUE:SHOOL'S VETENARY CLINIC." I read silently.

"It's not first period and she's got a detention. I hope she doesn't become a headache." I said to myself. Just then, the bell for the first period was rung.

"Thank God you are here." Sheila whispered eased herself in the back chair.

"Hush lady." I cautioned her.

"Would have kicked your butt if you hadn't show up." She uttered loud enough a person or two would have heard.

"If only you knew what I did to get here. I cussed Rose."

"Does it matter who you use a swear word on?" She blurted.

"Be reasonable Sheila. It's my girlfriend we are talking about." I barked.

"Who cares?" She uttered with no atom of remorse.

I was amazed to hear Sheila say those words. I knew her as an introvert who would barely talk with her best friend if she had one. She was so reserved and meek that that anyone could have taken her gentility as a sagacity to mediocre. It was surprising how she embraced a bad change over the weekend. I couldn't have taught her wrongly, could I?

"Harry!" Alex's voice jolted me back to life.

"You will be cleaning my table before talking about who is and who is not your girlfriend." He said smiling.

I moved from where I was still standing, walked past the students' chairs and sesks and the laboratory's work stations to the other side of the room. As I approached Alex's desk, curiousity got the better of me as I turned a picture frame to my view. The image my eyes beheld got it clouded. It was Erica's image.

"Oh! Erica, I wish you were here for your daughter. She needs you now. I really fear she would never need me to help her embrace and accept who she really is. Whatever happened that night, Alex has got to say." I thought as tears flowed freely down my cheeks.
Re: Invasion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
I believe d story is still building! still trying to wrap my head around the characters!

more updates Kenwins! more!
Re: Invasion by Carima1(f): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Nice story, Kenny. Update more often please. Thanks.
Re: Invasion by kenwins(f): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Carima1:
Okay darl. Thanks so mvch.
Re: Invasion by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Carima1:

Happy birthday carima

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCHOVER: Season 1 / Diary Of A Lagos Housegirl 2 / The Greatest Risk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.