Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans (681 Views)

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / According To The Bible, To Whom Are We To Be Submissive, And Why? / Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by Bakrabas: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bible is not really seen as the true scripture that contain the words of God.Rather,to jamaican bible is just like a white garment to wrap up the grass.

in jamaica bible also serves as Rizla to smoke igbo (hemp or cannabis) especially the burial ground grown weeds.

source:third world cop
Re: See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by shobroy10(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jamaican and weed na like lassa and rat
Re: See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by Bakrabas: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
shobroy10:
Jamaican and weed na like lassa and rat
smiles! in short they love takn weeds with bible!
Re: See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by jcross19: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bakrabas:

smiles! in short they love takn weeds with bible!
I use to make use of koran pages to clean my anus. Ask my toilet. If I catch allah , infact I will bind him and throw him into pit.
Re: See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by Bakrabas: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2016
jcross19:
I use to make use of koran pages to clean my anus. Ask my toilet. If I catch allah , infact I will bind him and throw him into pit.

imagin the level of your thinking,check the new testament under the language Arabic Section Allah Is God In Arabic When They Translat Jh 3:16. can you nw see 4 ursef dat u r notin bt a cow dung
Re: See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by jcross19: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Bakrabas:

imagin the level of your thinking,check the new testament under the language Arabic Section Allah Is God In Arabic When They Translat Jh 3:16. can you nw see 4 ursef dat u r notin bt a cow dung
you are buffoon here because allah is not God but gods. illah is thesame with EL which is different from allah.
Re: See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by Scholar8200(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bakrabas:

This thread of yours is one of the reasons why I keep asking that question in the other thread- you folks are too fluid!!!
In one thread you claim Allah and the God in the Bible are the same, in another thread you take pleasure in the desecration of the Bible! Where do you stand?
Re: See Another Importants of Bible To Jamaicans by Scholar8200(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bakrabas:

This thread of yours is one of the reasons why I keep asking that question in the other thread- you folks are too fluid!!!
In one thread you claim Allah and the God in the Bible are the same (as if you believed the Bible), in another thread you take pleasure in the desecration of the Bible! Where do you stand?

(1) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Professor: Quran Not Above The Constitution / Picture Of Snake Killed In My Kitchen / Is Once Saved Always Saved? Eternal Security Discussed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.