Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News (5074 Views)

A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) / Fire Outbreak At University Of Uyo Law Faculty Today (pics) / Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2016
K9Uneet:

Interpret abeg.

Yoruba proverb "what type of relationship would a dog have with a lion"
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Medunah: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2016
K9Uneet:

Sorry o. But you sabi Timur? Lolz.
Lol, was wondering too oo
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by VickyRotex(f): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
ril19:

***you in a restaurant tomorrow***

~~You~~ eerhm madam abeg gimme amala and ewedu with goat meat

~~Woman~~ Ok I dey come **serves you your order**

~~You~~ **checks the meat** madam na goat meat be dis? undecided

~~Woman~~ yes naa

~~You~~ madam dis meat too small joor. abeg find big one for me. cheesy

~~Me~~ Sitting By Your Side And SMH For You. smiley

angry angry
That's goat meat na. embarassed I love goat meat tongue but not "Goat Timur's meat".

Oh Timur! cry cry
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by VickyRotex(f): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
gcode123:

Yoruba proverb "what type of relationship would a dog have with a lion"

Thanks for helping out.
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Tallesty1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Feminist goat
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Vincad: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eeyah I know say dis their friendship no go last. But OP I did not see where it was written that the goat died angry
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by udysweet(f): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Khaynet:
sorry to add
but.....
that's how some women act..... they'll be pushing ypu and expect u not to act...

all in the name of being a gentleman
SMH. Lol!
I sincerely hope it hasn't killed the goat o,I will sue the tiger to animal court. It must be fined heavily. Btw,I love the kind of frnddship. Same applies to the male female,not every female u hav as frnd u must want to devour,der are some that u get the best out of been jus friends(lemme run out before am eaten alive,lol!)
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by justi4jesu(f): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
shameless people arguing about cock and bull story

lol i tire cheesy
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
udysweet:

SMH. Lol!
I sincerely hope it hasn't killed the goat o,I will sue the tiger to animal court. It must be fined heavily. Btw,I love the kind of frnddship. Same applies to the male female,not every female u hav as frnd u must want to devour,der are some that u get the best out of been jus friends(lemme run out before am eaten alive,lol!)
i totally understand..
Infact you should see the amount of female friends i have.... (No strings attached)

i was talking more of violent situations.

1 Like

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by laiza(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
He didn't kill his friend, the goat bullied the tiger and he reacted, it's not too fatal but he was wounded. They have been separated since and the goat has been treated. He's alive and well.
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by omojesu202(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

I no even know how to interpret sef.

Besides, I'm so emotional right now cry cry cry

RIP Timur if you dint survive the rescue embarassed

OK
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by opey112(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
K9Uneet:
Sorry o. But you sabi Timur? Lolz.
nah which kind play lion dey follow dog play than make him eat am.

1 Like

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by DammyOlu123(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Emergency treatment for a goat that was meant to be food in the first place?? Lmfao!!! They actually effed up o. They should have allowed the tiger finish the job. Food no dey waste o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2016/2017 Admission Application Form (complete / Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result / UNIZIK Releases 2016 /2017 Pre - Science Result – How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.