Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria (37768 Views)

Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos / Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Modsenemy(f): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2016
F
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by aspabay(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Its well with him. This is how they keep creating beggers. Wicked world
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by orobs93(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
I keep sayin make dem com blow di trumpet d purpose of creation has been defeat.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by vicraven(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
This cute boy might never see daylight till he reaches the gates of heaven
so sad
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by eltweezy90(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Atmmachine:
Fear North
See diz IPOB guy. Who is taking about geopolitical zone here.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by haftob(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
May the wrath of Allah (swt) be on those responsible for such act
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Oghumu1(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Those money won't bring back his eyes, but those people will never know peace. People worship them with their money yet they g through evil means getting it. No wicked man will go unpunished. We human hate ourselves since the day of Kane and Abel
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Eronmosele(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Which hospital be that one now? Can't the OP do a little research to give credibility to his post? That's a terrible mistake!
As for the boy. I'm totally distraught. Such a terrible thing to happen.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by eltweezy90(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
pjosh1:
This kind of news irritates me. Happy for the boy sha
You fit swap places with the boy o,since you dey happy for am.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by erusen: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Atmmachine:
Fear North
idiot do u want to compare ritualist in the east to the north?
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by dikeigbo2(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Wickedness of the highest order,sorry and get well soon ,dear child
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by KingsleyCEO: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2016
God people are something else o. how can they put a fellow human though such pain.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by eltweezy90(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2016
kennyman2000:
so bad! I keep wondering how these people sleep comfortably at night. Well, karma will surely catch up on them one day!

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
Which one be customized wristband sef. Make person hear word jor! Abi here resemble Alaba abi Nnewi.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by midehi2(f): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2016
shocked is he alive, how will he now see?
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by westlius(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Wow. Dats pure wikedness
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by pjosh1(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
eltweezy90:
You fit swap places with the boy o,since you dey happy for am.
I am happy that he got a sponsor. Don't misquote me
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Vikky014(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Soreza:
WHEN WILL AFRICANS FORGET FETISH THINGS AND START TO THINK AND DEVELOP LIKE THE EUROPEANS?IF ALL THIS FETISH STUFFS WORKS THEN AFRICA WOULD VE BEING THE GREATEST CONTINENT BUT WORST AND POOREST CONTINENT,THE NAME AFRICA COMES WITH BAD OMEN,POVERTY,SLAVES,RITUALIST,UNDEVELOPMENT,DISRESPECT AND STONE AGE PEOPLE,ITS A PITY THAT THINGS ARE GETTING WORST AND NO ONE HAS SEEN YET THE LIGHT AT THE TUNNEL OF AFRICA.
The worst part is that their priest dt perform the ritual stuff for them might just b one wretched poor man living in a thatched house....

May God heal the poor boy

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Nwunuken(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
obiremy:
Remember the 4-year-old boy whose eyes were allegedly plucked out by ritualists in Zaria? Help has finally come his way. The boy identified as Sadiq Abubakar Isa is currently on admission at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ABU), Zaria.

The little boy’s father Sadiq Usman Isa said that the state governor El-Rufai sent N150, 000 and an additional sum for the boy’s treatment. The governor also promised to take care of the boy’s  education up to University level.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/new-photos-of-4-year-old-boy-whose-eyes.html
what a terrible things happening in this world
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by MARKone(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Some people get heart. Very bad
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by dunmotuscana(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria (ABU). Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,Bauchi(ATBU)
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Kay17: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2016
The problem is we explain our Universe through spiritual terms. Ritualists believe wealth is derived from blood and pain rather than hardwork and intelligence.

Besides where was the Muslim God when this was happening?
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by eltweezy90(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
pjosh1:
I am happy that he got a sponsor. Don't misquote me
Only quoted part of your write up, never quoted you.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by ChiSun27(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
pheyikemi:
Gruesome! See what wicked humans did to the innocent little boy. Upon the whole ritual, they won't be as rich as Bill Gates, yet they keep perpetrating evil. May God's wrath be upon them and their generations (Amen). But what will be this boy's fate?
Parents should pls be cautious of their children's movement. angry

The carelessness of some parents cannot be over emphasized...feeling bad right now...this is too gruesome...my soft spot goes out to the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by GFUBY: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
This is barbaric,why are people so heartless what crime has this little boy commited to suffer such pain,is this life worth living without your eyes? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Am just keeping it real
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by LastSurvivor: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Living blind or being dead will be a hard choice for me to make..
May God never allow the perpetrators see any good in this life.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by kennyman2000(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2016
eltweezy90:

Which one be customized wristband sef. Make person hear word jor! Abi here resemble Alaba abi Nnewi.

Lol.. May God bless your hustle bro. And if na ur parents still dey feed you. May God continually bless them.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by agadam(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2016
All this just cost of money.. Some pipo r just heartless oooo..
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by petkoffDrake(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2016
Politicians using Nigerians as their football. Using an innocent boys eyes for ritual indirectly. Then helping him. Usless help. Rendering d boys God giving eyes useless and giving him someones own.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by hotspec(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2016
nerodenero:
It is ABUTH, Zaria and not ATBUTH because ATBUTH isn't in Zaria.

ATBUTH is in Bauchi.
nerodenero:

ATBUTH is in Bauchi.
nerodenero:

ATBUTH is in Bauchi.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by tuna4servi(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Oluwa gba wa oooo, wat a wicked world
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2016
oh Nigeria my country
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Mpanyi: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2016
This type of cruelty saddens me. Phew! I know God will not allow those involved to go scot-free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m / Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.