Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria (37771 Views)

Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos / Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Etizz: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Trust me wen I say dat person and his partners who are involved in this will never know peace for the rest of their life....
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Coldfaya(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2016
everyday I see proof that the devil is a Nigerian. when they catch D devils and burn them now ppl will be shouting jungle justice upandan.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Aplaudez(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2016
End time is already here!
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Cpumping:
op put graphic pic,

my heart cried wen I saw dat pic.

who is is responsible u and ur generation would never know peace
AMEN
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by streetzdreamz(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2016
they oughta relieve the poor boy of his miseries,what surgery can ever make him see again??sometimes its not always about staying alive,its about living....and to think a grown adult did this confirms that the heart of man is desperately wicked,this is just insane.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Endtimesmith(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2016
This kain wickedness is Extremely too dangerous,Please we should join hands to bring out these perpertrators,they are too dangerous to live with fellow humans within the society in same ZOO.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2016
This is barbaric!
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by faites(f): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Poor boy, his life has been ruined. He would now be called blind from now on. He would never know wat it feels like to see again. He would now be led for the rest of his life. Poor boy.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by TruthHurts1(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Extremism, poverty, illiteracy, Child Marriage and now ritualism. I'm sorry for the North.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by godinbed(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sometimes, u see some wicked acts of men and u feel sorry for Satan. Some humans are so wicked and unearthly that Satan begins to wonder if he is still Satan! May almighty God save us. C how they have altered the kid's path of Life! Well the end is obviously Near.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by cartoonday(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Choi!!!.....end time dealings!!....it is well oooo
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by francoray(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
The evil men do, shocks the devil
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by samoney: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
obiremy:
Remember the 4-year-old boy whose eyes were allegedly plucked out by ritualists in Zaria? Help has finally come his way. The boy identified as Sadiq Abubakar Isa is currently on admission at the [s]Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospita[/s]l [s][/s] AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, buffoon like u(ABU), Zaria.

The little boy’s father Sadiq Usman Isa said that the state governor El-Rufai sent N150, 000 and an additional sum for the boy’s treatment. The governor also promised to take care of the boy’s  education up to University level.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/new-photos-of-4-year-old-boy-whose-eyes.html
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Rimimafia: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
The last time I checked, ABU means Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital is in Bauchi.
Please update this ASAP.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by eltweezy90(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
kennyman2000:

Lol.. May God bless your hustle bro. And if na ur parents still dey feed you. May God continually bless them.
Kai! Diz guy don enter me. Bless you too man.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by iyerikan12: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
I wish you quick recovery
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by enginboy: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Atmmachine post=42456291]Fear North[/quote
When i started reading this i knw definitely u must have smdy lyk u with baboons brain that will embark on criticising the north just as u did. The rate at which the ritualist are perpetrating their daily evil act in the south is quit overturned that of the north, quote me wrong if u lyk. End time critisism.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Oseee1(f): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is wickedness.....May God heal him
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by TheAlchemist: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
First i quickly had to scroll down as i could, not bring my self to look at the pictures.

Those old enough might remember the case of the lady whose eyes were plucked out in a school in Lagos, by one of those called Northern Alfas when her neighbor misled her that there was a job vacancy in a school, this happened in Lagos.

It is so sad that till date such evil still reoccurs, what are the leaders in the North doing about this nothing? Why your guess is as good as mine! The person who requires the eye of the boys might likely need it to increase his power of divination, and people will troop to all these so called alfas, pastors and babas looking for solution to their problem sadly obliviously of the ways and means by which the alfas or babas are able to accomplish this. They receive whatever they want from the Devil, surely we all know the devil never gives anything free of charge.

Nigerians both Christian, Muslims and others once you get down on your knees and pray to Almighty God stop getting desperate by going to all these so called Babas since you can not be sure if their spiritual powers are obtained via human sacrifice.

Why the perpetrators of this dastardly act did not kill the boy, i suspect is part of the process of ensuring the efficacy of the ritual.

The boy most likely was destined for greatness, and obviously the devil quickly ensured his good destiny may likely not be realized for Nigeria.

i sincerely wish our traditional institutions will speak out vigorously against such crimes.... but their silence is even more worrisome.

Young boy nothing i say can bring back your sight... but may all those involved directly or indirectly be exposed in Jesus name!

Nigeria has failed you, inclusive of all our so called leaders!!!
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Irore: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Soreza:
WHEN WILL AFRICANS FORGET FETISH THINGS AND START TO THINK AND DEVELOP LIKE THE EUROPEANS?IF ALL THIS FETISH STUFFS WORKS THEN AFRICA WOULD VE BEING THE GREATEST CONTINENT BUT WORST AND POOREST CONTINENT,THE NAME AFRICA COMES WITH BAD OMEN,POVERTY,SLAVES,RITUALIST,UNDEVELOPMENT,DISRESPECT AND STONE AGE PEOPLE,ITS A PITY THAT THINGS ARE GETTING WORST AND NO ONE HAS SEEN YET THE LIGHT AT THE TUNNEL OF AFRICA.

The ritualist only demand and request is money,cars,houses. They will never tell their chief priest and their gods that they want to invent something no man on earth has ever invented that will be of benefit to mankind worldwide. That's why there are so many money-miss-road rich men and women in Nigeria. My advice to secret society pple/ritualist: Do a policy review of your members needs and stop causing go-slow/traffic jam in towns and cities with ur vehicles and un-occupied houses.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by okikiosibodu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

Is that all what u have to say?

you are generating traffic for urslf frm a story dat involves a little boy's future...
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by CioAngels(f): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Politicians ha, anyway what is there to say, rochas okorocha alredy sworn against you people and himself.
Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by isimemenuduehi11: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
D evil dowers wil no no peace.cos even heaven nd earth cursed dem.dy re 4eva cursed.u re healed little boy in JESUS NAME AMEN.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria by Afriface: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Image brought tears off my eyes. May you receive divine touch from Almighty Allah! This is Gory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos / Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.