Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof (52054 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
what the hell iz dis?
I know ur bum is softer than bread?
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Idrismusty97(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Meaning she is a chimpanzee? Na she talk am o.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by momentoftruth: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:
Rubbish undecided
Bum which looks like rock.
lol, rock ke …
the rock you climbed last night didn't you enjoy it.
if she handles you in bed you will ask for more …
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Boyooosa(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Gays dont discriminate when its you! cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by KingTom(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
cizy:
Kingtom's wife...
tufia :O
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Mhizkel(f): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
lol, rock ke …

the rock you climbed last night didn't you enjoy it.

if she handles you in bed you will ask for more …
grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by cizy: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
tufia :O

grin grin grin grin

As you get only one pack so, you don see woman way go complement you with her 12 packs (down to her puzzay), you come dey run?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:
Rubbish undecided
Bum which looks like rock.
that's why she said it can break coconut
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by KingTom(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
cizy:

grin grin grin grin

As you get only one pack so, you don see woman way go complement you with her 12 packs (down to her puzzay), you come dey run?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no be amu this one go get so? grin though hitting that from behind may give me the 6 packs I desire grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by cizy: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
no be amu this one go get so? grin though hitting that from behind may give me the 6 packs I desire grin

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by momentoftruth: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:
grin
hehehe, you like that one abi, kikikikikikiii,
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by toprealman: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
grin see my girl even though she keep yansh like burnt offering no wahala
Una sista abi?
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Duru009(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
This one go like ass*s fck welle
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by KingTom(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2016

1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by gentle007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
abeg na which club she de play for sef
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by lovely17(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Transgender undecided I can see the igbo guy in her
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by modath(f): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shortyy:
Chichi my man

May God forgive you!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I laugh so hard a nearly choke, you no nice at all at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by liberty5783(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Okute (rock)
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Temysteve(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
samchem:
Is she from China?? kiss
No, she is from Kuwait.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by oodua1stson: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Any guy wey wan yansh this one de play with penile fracture
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Dexema(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
her having a pusvy is a big mistake .
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by franklingud(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
The girl talk true sef, her nyash strong like wetin man fit use break coconut.....

Ike eji eti aki!!
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by sirthisthickkal: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
grin
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahakikikikikikikikikibuhahahahahahahaaaaaaa gringringringringringrin
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by SHAIBULIAR: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Burger01:
Awww gawd!

This 'thing' has ruined my breakfast angry
na because hunger never mama you. Abeg give me the food make i wack jo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by AmazonKindle: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
if naira land tab you eh,them go tell you how e b
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Vado(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Almost threw up the pasta in my mouth but then I remembered the work I put in to cook that shii.
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Stressy: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Mhizkel post=42456612]Rubbish undecided

Bum which looks like rock. Dats y it can break coconut dnt be angry Read d caption well
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by tonyzeal(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
;DKinda like what I see
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by Vikky014(f): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
As shared on the footballer's page this morning:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBJWZTepfXg/
Disgusting!!!!! Thank God i stopped playing football undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof by aimuan(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nicepoker:
I swear u will have sex with her.
u don enter my mind abi?ok na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'Agrees To A £173 Million-Per-Year Contract With Al Nassr' / Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.