Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Bible Says About Women In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Bible Says About Women In Church (2390 Views)

What The Bible Says About Relationships / What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
1 corinthians 14 34
34. women should keep quiet in the church meetings. they are not allowed to speak.they must be under control.This is also what the law of moses says.
35. if there is something the woman want to know they should ask their husbands. it is shameful for woman to speak in church meetings
36. did God teachings come from you? or are you the only one who have received that teaching

NOW MY QUESTIONS IS WHY DO WE HAVE MUMMY G.O, WHEN THEIR ARE MALES IN THE CHURCH?
CAN YOUR HOLY SPIRIT NOT FILL THOSE MALES IN THE CHURCH THE WAY IT FILLS YOU MUMMY G.O?
WHY IS THAT WOMEN EITHER LEAD OR PART OF THE PEOPLE LEADING YOUR WORSHIP SONGS OR IS IT ONLY MY BIBLE THAT HAS THAT VERSE?
I WANT ANSWERS ROLLING...THANK YOU
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
INSHA ALLAH, before the end of nxt week i will create a thrend explaning the bible verse that condemns cricifixion.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by Mario1989(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
GENDER EQUALITY have rendered alot of antient laws useless in our generation.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by psucc(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mario1989:
GENDER EQUALITY have rendered alot of antient laws useless in our generation.
You missed it. Gender equality or human law in general can never replace that set by the Almighty God.

Human wisdom compels men to take steps to find a landing for their wrongs. Even my church is guilty of this.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by HardMirror(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Christains won't comment on this o. Mummy G.Os won't like this.
PDP (people deceiving people)
The bible is always twisted for selfish gains and the dumb followers too won't ask questions cos they worship money and daddy G.O.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by CoolUsername: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
This law looks like something that was written by ancient men for ancient men to follow.

1 Like

Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by osesology(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you preach that every word in the Bible was inspired by God but turn around to say that Paul's preaching about women covering their head during worship and women keeping quiet in the churches was Paul's personal convinction and belief and so therefore, the preaching is archaic. I am fully convinced that there are more hypocrits inside our churches than outside because it is really appalling how people twist the word of God just to suit their style of life.May God help us all.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
ummmm getting interest....LET KEEP THE COMMENT ROLLING.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by Scholar8200(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
1 corinthians 14 34
34. women should keep quiet in the church meetings. they are not allowed to speak.they must be under control.This is also what the law of moses says.
35. if there is something the woman want to know they should ask their husbands. it is shameful for woman to speak in church meetings

The highlighted shows what it means by speaking in the church namely asking of questions which disrupted the services as the verses below shows:

26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

1 Corinth 14:26, 30-33, 40

NOW FOR A PASSAGE THAT DEALS WITH TEACHING OR PREACHING BY WOMEN:

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Tim. 2:12

This means that a woman's activity (preaching or teaching etc) in the church must be under the authority of, and subject to the man. Note that the passage you quoted has the author referring to the law. Now realise that Miriam, Deborah, etc were prophetesses under the Old testament/Law.

An example of somebody who was guilty of the verse in question is Jezebel mentioned in Revelations:

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Revelations 2:20

The Jezebel here exalted herself and ordained herself to be a teacher against the authority of the pastor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by Scholar8200(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:
INSHA ALLAH, before the end of nxt week i will create a thrend explaning the bible verse that condemns cricifixion.
I earnestly look forward to this. And pls not just a single verse panel beaten to say something else. The norm is that what one verse or passage teaches should be corroborated by other parallel verses, patterns and Divine purpose and agreeable to that which is shown of the Divine Nature in the Word.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Scholar8200:
I earnestly look forward to this. And pls not just a single verse panel beaten to say something else. The norm is that what one verse or passage teaches should be corroborated by other parallel verses, patterns and Divine purpose and agreeable to that which is shown of the Divine Nature in the Word.
jxt b patient i go soon serve u ur food.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Scholar8200:
1 corinthians 14 34

The highlighted shows what it means by speaking in the church namely asking of questions which disrupted the services as the verses below shows:

26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

1 Corinth 14:26, 30-33, 40

NOW FOR A PASSAGE THAT DEALS WITH TEACHING OR PREACHING BY WOMEN:

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Tim. 2:12

This means that a woman's activity (preaching or teaching etc) in the church must be under the authority of, and subject to the man. Note that the passage you quoted has the author referring to the law. Now realise that Miriam, Deborah, etc were prophetesses under the Old testament/Law.

An example of somebody who was guilty of the verse in question is Jezebel mentioned in Revelations:

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Revelations 2:20

The Jezebel here exalted herself and ordained herself to be a teacher against the authority of the pastor!
what point r u trying to make.. r u supporting women preaching in church.?
Also dont misinterprete the bible...did j read the part that says women r not to talk...either it is law or nt ...dont u think it should b abide? ...is d bible not ur holy book...r u following the bibles teachings....ALL THIS LEAD BACK TO MY ORIGIN QUESTION WHY DO WE HAVE MUMMY G.O....
REMEMBER THIS MUMMY G.O SERVE AS MENTOR TO SOME CHRISTIANS, EVEN MALE CHRISTIANS GO AND MEET HER FOR ADVICE(i guess u one of them)...DONT U THINK U GOING AGAINST THE BIBLE LAW.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by malvisguy212: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:
When you created the thread, tag me.

Meanwhile, this is what I ask your muslims brothers to explained;

The following Qur’anic verse records Jesus as saying:
Surah 19:33: Peace on me the day I
was born, and the day I die, and the
day I shall be raised alive! (Pickthall

The chronological sequence of event here is born,die and raised alive. But muslims scholar claims this verse was saying born ,raised alive and die, is this what surah 19:33 was saying ? Alright. We can read an almost identical
passage about John the Baptist in Surah
19:15. Note the similarity in the wordings:

Surah 19:15: And peace on him on
the day he was born, and on the day
he dies, and on the day he is raised
to life.

But in the case of John the baptist, muslims scholars interpret the verse correctly even when the wording of the two verses are IDENTICAL. Allah has left Muslims with little choice other than to deceive and manipulate a verse that really needs no explanation.

If the interpretation of these Muslim
scholars is correct, then Surah 19:33
should have Jesus saying: “Peace on me
the day I was born, and the day I shall
be raised alive and the day I shall die”
in harmony with their claimed chronological sequence of events. But it
does not.

We must ask these scholars, since Surah
19:33 and Surah 19:15 are identical in
the sequence of events, why don’t they
also shift the death of John the Baptist to the future , after his resurrection , as
they did in the case of Jesus? Why the
discrepancy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by Scholar8200(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:

Also dont misinterprete the bible...did j read the part that says women r not to talk...either it is law or nt ...dont u think it should b abide? ...is d bible not ur holy book...r u following the bibles teachings....ALL THIS LEAD BACK TO MY ORIGIN QUESTION WHY DO WE HAVE MUMMY G.O....
REMEMBER THIS MUMMY G.O SERVE AS MENTOR TO SOME CHRISTIANS, EVEN MALE CHRISTIANS GO AND MEET HER FOR ADVICE(i guess u one of them)...DONT U THINK U GOING AGAINST THE BIBLE LAW.

Wish you will raise your issues from the post you quoted. So did Paul also by the same token instruct the Spirit not to bring any message, prophecy, tongue or interpretation through women then? Did he not clarify that statement to mean the asking of questions on the message?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by Scholar8200(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:

The chronological sequence of event here is born,die and raised alive. But muslims scholar claims this verse was saying born ,raised alive and die, is this what surah 19:33 was saying ? Alright. We can read an almost identical

to life.

But in the case of John the baptist, muslims scholars interpret the verse correctly even when the wording of the two verses are IDENTICAL.
Rather glaring! Well op, would you mind shedding more light here? At least before you study to refute another man's belief, clarify yours first!

1 Like

Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by malvisguy212: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:

confused muslim, so if women should accept your explanation, then women should not pray or sing in the church ? Miriam, Deborah are prophetess, did God condemned them for this if women are forbidden to teach ? Just as scholar say, they should not usurp authority over the men. Calling pastor wife mummy GO does not mean she is the leader.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by malvisguy212: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Scholar8200:
Rather glaring! Well op, would you mind shedding more light here? At least before you study to refute another man's belief, clarify yours first!
THank you my brother.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Scholar8200:
Wish you will raise your issues from the post you quoted. So did Paul also by the same token instruct the Spirit not to bring any message, prophecy, tongue or interpretation through women then? Did he not clarify that statement to mean the asking of questions on the message?
did u just say paul, guy u Bleep up...is it not the same paul that gave a different account about the crucifixion of jesus...do u know that their is a place in the bible that paul said it himself that what he himself(pardon my english) wrote is mixed with lie(can remember the bible verse, maybe a muslim brother can help me with the verse....but if u insist on getting the verse i can help u with it..and i will send it to u... when it ready)
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by malvisguy212: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:

did u just say paul, guy u Bleep up...is it not the same paul that gave a different account about the crucifixion of jesus...do u know that their is a place in the bible that paul said it himself that what he himself(pardon my english) wrote is mixed with lie(can remember the bible verse, maybe a muslim brother can help me with the verse....but if u insist on getting the verse i can help u with it..and i will send it to u... when it ready)
where is the verse ?
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:

to life.

But in the case of John the baptist, muslims scholars interpret the verse correctly even when the wording of the two verses are IDENTICAL. Allah has left Muslims with little choice other than to deceive and manipulate a verse that really needs no explanation.

does not.

also shift the death of John the Baptist to the future , after his resurrection , as
discrepancy?
guy u try to make issue where there is no issue,
jesus said born,die and arise.....john d baptist said the day e was born, die and rise back to life.
which question r u trying to manufacture here
1. r u expecting it to b d same exact words....according to what you posted both jesus and john said born die and arise....SO WHAT THE PROBLEM HERE.
2. also GET THIS ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF FOLLOW THE QURAN AND HADITH not a religion or muslim brother or what u calll it.....IF U HAVE AN ISSUE UR POINT SHOULD B COMING FROM THOSE TWO I MEANTIONED ABOVE
ALSO ISLAM IS NOT LIKE CHRISTIANITY THAT YOU HAVE TO CONSULT MUMMY AND DADDY G.O BEFORE U DO ANY THING
GET THAT FACT....IF U HAVE ANOTHER ISSUE LET ME KNOW....COZ I C NO POINT IN WHAT U JUST POSTED....MUSLIM SCHOLARS KO MUSLIM SCHOLARS NI
WHO ARE EVEN THE SCHOLARS THAT ARE LYING TO U.....I GUESS THEIR IS NO SCHOLAR...U JUST DEVELOPED DIS ON UR OWN.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:

to life.

does not.

discrepancy?
also the two verses are correct....
1. in the case f john d baptist God made what he said come to pass
2. in the case of jesus God decided to show his power....is it that difficult to understand because i dont still get your question...DID JESUS HAVE D ABILITY TO SEE D FUTURE...DID HE KNOW WHEN HE WILL DIE....DID E KNOW WHEN HE WAS BORN....DID HE KNOW WHEN PPLE STARTED CONSPIRING TO KILL HIM...DID HE KNOW WHEN D DAY OF ACCOUNTABILITY WILL OCCUR....IF ALL THIS IS NO THEN HOW DO U EXPECT HIM TO KNOW EITHER HE WAS GOING TO B ARISED BE FOR HE DIE .
OR WHAT EXACTLY IS UR QUESTION...COZ I C NO SENSE IN THIS.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
where is the verse ?
very good then i will get it for you but no today shaaa......WILL TAG YOU WHEN IT READY ...PROMISE.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
where is the verse ?
very good then i will get it for you but no today shaaa......WILL TAG YOU WHEN IT READY ...
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by truthman2012(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:
1 corinthians 14 34
36. did God teachings come from you? or are you the only one who have received that teaching

NOW MY QUESTIONS IS WHY DO WE HAVE MUMMY G.O, WHEN THEIR ARE MALES IN THE CHURCH?
CAN YOUR HOLY SPIRIT NOT FILL THOSE MALES IN THE CHURCH THE WAY IT FILLS YOU MUMMY G.O?
WHY IS THAT WOMEN EITHER LEAD OR PART OF THE PEOPLE LEADING YOUR WORSHIP SONGS OR IS IT ONLY MY BIBLE THAT HAS THAT VERSE?
I WANT ANSWERS ROLLING...THANK YOU

Muhammad said women are deficient in intelligence.

www.nairaland.com/2766259/women-prove-islam-wrong
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
confused muslim, so if women should accept your explanation, then women should not pray or sing in the church ? Miriam, Deborah are prophetess, did God condemned them for this if women are forbidden to teach ? Just as scholar say, they should not usurp authority over the men. Calling pastor wife mummy GO does not mean she is the leader.
guy u d ignorant due....dont we have females that pray in mosque.

1. do u praise God or worship him.
2. my question is why will a female climb d podium and give lecture when males are their...if this occur it means eithir of this
a. the male there lyk u r dead head.
b. the bible is contracdicted( remember u also use this bible to pray ooo...infact it is ur book of wisdom)
c. u guys in the church are bunch of idiot following what mumky and donkey says
d. u guys are doing let just follow what they say atleast i have giving my life to christ....if you ff dis then dont u think u shuld question if jesus(as) actually died for u.
SO WHICH OF IT R U DOING.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by malvisguy212: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:

also the two verses are correct....
1. in the case f john d baptist God made what he said come to pass
2. in the case of jesus God decided to show his power....is it that difficult to understand because i dont still get your question...DID JESUS HAVE D ABILITY TO SEE D FUTURE...DID HE KNOW WHEN HE WILL DIE....DID E KNOW WHEN HE WAS BORN....DID HE KNOW WHEN PPLE STARTED CONSPIRING TO KILL HIM...DID HE KNOW WHEN D DAY OF ACCOUNTABILITY WILL OCCUR....IF ALL THIS IS NO THEN HOW DO U EXPECT HIM TO KNOW EITHER HE WAS GOING TO B ARISED BE FOR HE DIE .
OR WHAT EXACTLY IS UR QUESTION...COZ I C NO SENSE IN THIS.
you fail woefully, is it God that prophesied the death of Jesus and John ? They were the ones talking their, and the chronological sequence of event is understood in both verses, born died and raised , it is either Jesus lied in this verse or Allah made a mistake. In fact, there is not a single passage in the entire Qur’an that shows that Jesus will return to die. Since the parallel statement in the case of John shows that he died, clearly then, Jesus must also have died accordingly. There is an interesting remark by the renowned Qur’an translator, Yusuf Ali, in his footnote of Surah 19:33:

“…Christ was not crucified (S. IV. 157).
But those who believe that he never
died should PONDERS OVER THIS VERSE .” (Ali, “The Holy Qur’an”,
p.774, f. 2485.)
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
you fail woefully, is it God that prophesied the death of Jesus and John ? They were the ones talking their, and the chronological sequence of event is understood in both verses, born died and raised , it is either Jesus lied in this verse or Allah made a mistake. In fact, there is not a single passage in the entire Qur’an that shows that Jesus will return to die. Since the parallel statement in the case of John shows that he died, clearly then, Jesus must also have died accordingly. There is an interesting remark by the renowned Qur’an translator, Yusuf Ali, in his footnote of Surah 19:33:

p.774, f. 2485.)
u r nt ready to learn
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

Muhammad said women are deficient in intelligence.
www.nairaland.com/2766259/women-prove-islam-wrong
do u have something sensible saying? IF YOU DONT KNOW ISLAM PLACE SO MUCH EMPHASIS AND RESPECT FOR WOMEN.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:

p.774, f. 2485.)

AM SORRY I COULDNT GET THE VERSE I PROMISED YOU...
XO EVERYONE I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO APOLOGY FOR MY MISTAKE...THE GUY GAVE ME ANOTHER ONE INSTEAD
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by malvisguy212: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:

guy u d ignorant due....dont we have females that pray in mosque.

1. do u praise God or worship him.
2. my question is why will a female climb d podium and give lecture when males are their...if this occur it means eithir of this
a. the male there lyk u r dead head.
b. the bible is contracdicted( remember u also use this bible to pray ooo...infact it is ur book of wisdom)
c. u guys in the church are bunch of idiot following what mumky and donkey says
d. u guys are doing let just follow what they say atleast i have giving my life to christ....if you ff dis then dont u think u shuld question if jesus(as) actually died for u.
SO WHICH OF IT R U DOING.
Let me repeat myself again. Paul was saying women should know their ROLE in ministries, they should NOT ASSUME authority over the men, When a woman submissively asks or answers questions, or makes comments in a Bible study (where men are present) she is NOT DOMINATING or taking over the class, but is simply a PARTICIPANTS in the
class that is being LED by a teacher (MEN) . Let me give you an example:

Priscilla was a female apostle, she was teaching apollos, I want you to keep in mind that peter was the head of the church:
Acts 18:25-26
This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he knew only the baptism of John. So he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When
Aquila and PRISCILIA heard him, they
took him aside and EXPLAINED TO HIM THE WAY OF GOD more accurately.

Does it mean priscilia was the leader of the church and peter was not ? Men can preach with authority and Leadership, a woman cannot do this she can only speak.

Titus 2:15
Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke
with ALL AUTHORITY. Let no one despise
you.

Titus can rebuke and speak with ALL authority, this is the role a woman cannot assume over the man.

The context in corinthans involved ASSEMBLY, men are told not to speak two or more at the same time. Women are told NOT to speak at all. Everyone has a role to play.

Joel 2:28
"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit
on all people. Your sons and DAUGHTERS WILL PROPHESY, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see vision.

If women are not to speak in church, how could the prophesy? Prophesied involved speaking. If you do not agree, okay, I cannot help you any further, that's all I've got to explained.

1 Like

Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by malvisguy212: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
OLAJADON:

AM SORRY I COULDNT GET THE VERSE I PROMISED YOU...
XO EVERYONE I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO APOLOGY FOR MY MISTAKE...THE GUY GAVE ME ANOTHER ONE INSTEAD
alright.
Re: What Bible Says About Women In Church by OLAJADON: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
Let me repeat myself again. Paul was saying women should know their ROLE in ministries, they should NOT ASSUME authority over the men, When a woman submissively asks or answers questions, or makes comments in a Bible study (where men are present) she is NOT DOMINATING or taking over the class, but is simply a PARTICIPANTS in the
class that is being LED by a teacher (MEN) . Let me give you an example:

Priscilla was a female apostle, she was teaching apollos, I want you to keep in mind that peter was the head of the church:
Acts 18:25-26
This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he knew only the baptism of John. So he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When
Aquila and PRISCILIA heard him, they
took him aside and EXPLAINED TO HIM THE WAY OF GOD more accurately.

Does it mean priscilia was the leader of the church and peter was not ? Men can preach with authority and Leadership, a woman cannot do this she can only speak.

Titus 2:15
Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke
with ALL AUTHORITY. Let no one despise
you.

Titus can rebuke and speak with ALL authority, this is the role a woman cannot assume over the man.

The context in corinthans involved ASSEMBLY, men are told not to speak two or more at the same time. Women are told NOT to speak at all. Everyone has a role to play.

Joel 2:28
"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit
on all people. Your sons and DAUGHTERS WILL PROPHESY, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see vision.

If women are not to speak in church, how could the prophesy? Prophesied involved speaking. If you do not agree, okay, I cannot help you any further, that's all I've got to explained.
DID U EVEN READ THE POST U COATED coz am nt sure u did.
MY QUESTION IS WHY DO WE HAVE MUMMY G.O WHEN MEN ARE THEIR....WHY DO THOSE MUMMY G.O GIVE SWRMON WHEN MEN ARE THERE(u cn neva c sumtin lyk dis in quran)....ARE THE MEN NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH TO GIVE LECTURES
AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME PAUL SAID DIS OR THAT.....THE SAME PAUL U COATING WASNT PRESENT DURING JESUS CRICIFIXION BUT HE GAVE HIS OWN ACCOUNT F THAT.
TRY REASONING WITH ME.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Jesus Ugly? / Palestinians Need To Know This... / Bible Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.