Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? (996 Views)

My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. / How To Check Due Date Of Your Dstv Package On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
I’m going to make this platform open to everyone to express what you don’t like about your mobile device. Perhaps luckily enough you might get a fix if it’s available from
tech addict.

My Rant?

For how long will the well celebrated, jubilated and cheap smartphone call infinix hot 2 keeps giving non techy users chronic headache? I just hate the facts that in the in the history of mobile device in this part of the country, Infinix Hot 2 seems to be the device with the highest problem.

I’m just pissed off right now that infinix roll-out Android 6.0 to Android One devices and it only makes matter worst by not displaying their storage space, contacts and even bricking some devices...

Just pissed off right now that Tecno only concentrated on Tecno phantom 5 and Camon C8 update, technically neglecting other Tecno phones for update...

Just pissed off that InnJoo Halo is not an mTK devices and yet innJoo claim it’s an mtk device...

Just pissed that Note 2 (big six) 4G is just for decoration and cannot even detect ordinary smile 4G network and yet it’s been sold for 40K....

I’m just pissed…
What is your rant
Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by ladyvan88(f): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
My BlackBerry Passport is giving me serious headache. Alwayys freezing, media card unreadable, Application limitations. I don't even want to continue. People see my phone and are jealous. If only they knew. Smh

1 Like

Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Rooted my tecno Droid pad 7c with kingroot, unroot but still can't update the fone tru tecno update. The update according to tecno was to speed up the app installing process. It takes like 4mins to install an app on this phablet.
Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by mosjames: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
ladyvan88:
My BlackBerry Passport is giving me serious headache. Alwayys freezing, media card unreadable, Application limitations. I don't even want to continue. People see my phone and are jealous. If only they knew. Smh
They're better Android phones out there #justsaying undecided

1 Like

Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by Demlad99(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
My gionee m2 is a beast but it takes forever for a full charge.. 4+ hours with the phone off.
Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by mosjames: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Demlad99:
My gionee m2 is a beast but it takes forever for a full charge.. 4+ hours with the phone off.
Thats what you get when you buy substandard something undecided
Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by Viktor1983(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
ajibolabd:
I’m going to make this platform open to everyone to express what you don’t like about your mobile device. Perhaps luckily enough you might get a fix if it’s available from
tech addict.

My Rant?

For how long will the well celebrated, jubilated and cheap smartphone call infinix hot 2 keeps giving non techy users chronic headache? I just hate the facts that in the in the history of mobile device in this part of the country, Infinix Hot 2 seems to be the device with the highest problem.

I’m just pissed off right now that infinix roll-out Android 6.0 to Android One devices and it only makes matter worst by not displaying their storage space, contacts and even bricking some devices...

Just pissed off right now that Tecno only concentrated on Tecno phantom 5 and Camon C8 update, technically neglecting other Tecno phones for update...

Just pissed off that InnJoo Halo is not an mTK devices and yet innJoo claim it’s an mtk device...

Just pissed that Note 2 (big six) 4G is just for decoration and cannot even detect ordinary smile 4G network and yet it’s been sold for 40K....

I’m just pissed…
What is your rant

Smile 4g operates on b20 800mhz...
it's rare to find devices that work with smile.
Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by sczeska: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
ladyvan88:
Surest and fastest way to develop high blood pressure
1) Try managing a poultry
2) use a bb passport

1 Like

Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by Emmyk(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
My Camon C8, the phone has multitasking issue...1Gb ram is not bad at all. At least, I used Tecno H6 for a year and there was no multitasking issue for a day, despite the fact that it's 1Gb ram too. I just hope they fix the issue with the next update....
Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by billy187(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
My Motorola moto g3 takes FOREVER to charge....not too much of a problem though, as the battery lasts days.

Oh, and android marshmallow requires a class 10 card before the phone adopts it as internal storage- just after I went out to buy a 16gb class 4 sad
Re: Rant: What Is It You Don't Like About Your Mobile Phone? by Xhaka(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Emmyk:
My Camon C8, the phone has multitasking issue...1Gb ram is not bad at all. At least, I used Tecno H6 for a year and there was no multitasking issue for a day, despite the fact that it's 1Gb ram too. I just hope they fix the issue with the next update....
Heard the marshmallow update had been rolled up.

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse And Logistic Solutions For Your Products And Cargos / Help: Need To Replace My Battery / Mtn Have Scammed Me Ooo... Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.