Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts (941 Views)

Image Of Pregnant Trump Cradled By Putin Is Projected Onto NY Building / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / Trump Allegedly Paid Prostitutes To Urinate On Bed The Obamas Slept In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts by BishopJuice: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hurrah!

The New York City council , which is filled with useful idi0t liberals, convened to legislate and ammend the public urination act in order to make it legal to p1ss in the streets across the 5 burrows of New York.

Am not making this up http://www.examiner.com/article/new-york-city-moves-to-make-it-100-percent-legal-to-urinate-public

Another thing to consider is that a recently released study has linked autism to liberal politics .

Again I am not making this up

https://reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au

Now you know how the mind of a useful idi0t like Obama and Hajiya Merkel works.
Re: It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts by MonPro: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
I visited a republican website and their motto was- "Liberalism is a mental disorder, it allows you to accomodate all forms of garbage in your brain". I guess they were right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts by holllandis: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Problem with you Nigerians you will never face your challenges and shortcomings

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lolol. But how is it Obama's fault or Merkel's?
Re: It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts by BishopJuice: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
holllandis:
Problem with you Nigerians you will never face your challenges and shortcomings

The Useful idi0t in Washington gave us the dullard just like he did in Egypt with Morsi and how he turned Libya and Syria to sh1t.

I have every right to see that the Useful idi0ts in the West get thrown into the mental asylum for the good of the rest of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts by UyiIredia(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
BishopJuice:
Hurrah!

The New York City council , which is filled with useful idi0t liberals, convened to legislate and ammend the public urination act in order to make it legal to p1ss in the streets across the 5 burrows of New York.

Am not making this up http://www.examiner.com/article/new-york-city-moves-to-make-it-100-percent-legal-to-urinate-public

Another thing to consider is that a recently released study has linked autism to liberal politics .

Again I am not making this up

https://reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au

Now you know how the mind of a useful idi0t like Obama and Hajiya Merkel works.

Lol.
Re: It Is Now Legal To Urinate On The Streets Of NY Courtesy Of The Useful Idi0ts by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2016
BishopJuice:

The Useful idi0t in Washington gave us the dullard just like he did in Egypt with Morsi and how he turned Libya and Syria to sh1t.

I have every right to see that the Useful idi0ts in the West get thrown into the mental asylum for the good of the rest of the world

How is that Obama's fault? I mean the pissing law.

(1) (Reply)

Trump's Latest Executive Order: Banning People From 7 Countries And More / Interesting Facts About Japan And Its Politics / North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.